Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nobody Cares

I have worn blush and even mauve lipstick while otherwise in drab. No one has ever given me a second glance, even if I am talking to them. I have thought about wearing progressively redder lipstick to test how far I could go before being noticed but that is an experiment for away from home!

Seeing as you're struggling with finding jeans to fit your height, you definitely might want to look into the option of women's jeans skirts to switch it up a bit. Wearing jeans skirts can also offer a little more comfort and flexibility. Plus, you can also wear leggings or tights under them during colder months. Here's a link I found that might help out: https://jeans4you.shop/collections/womens-jeans-skirts. Hope you find something suitable there.

Quote Originally Posted by NancySue View Post
    I?m in agreement with Lacy. We?re also in a smaller, conservative, nosy community. It very much limits our/my going out. Yes. Most may not notice, not know, or care, but it only takes one. I?ve seen this. It ain?t pretty.
    Nancy,
    It is best to not let other people control what you wear and how you live your life. Since I made this decision, my life is infinitely better and I am able to be myself instead of a stereotype.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I routinely go shopping wearing my normal attire, i.e., a dress. It does help for me to have a bust (bra cup size of DD with no filler) and hair past my shoulders. Nobody bats an eye with my presentation. What's even more is when I talk with my voice deep for a man, there is still no reaction.
    NOBODY CARES!!!

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 01-27-2024 at 01:07 AM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Hi John,

I was wondering if you have any problems because of the area where you live. Texas is very cowboy and there still is redneck mentality in some of the areas that I have visited, but maybe you are close enough to the big city that it isn't an issue.
    Last edited by char GG; 01-26-2024 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Please do not quote the post just before yours
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I have had no problems at all with.my attire. As far as where I live, Irving is about halfway between Dallas and Fort Worth. And I have had no problems with my Bible believing.Episcopal church.

I have received a number of compliments from women for my presentation.

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 01-26-2024 at 05:35 PM.

I get compliments about my fashion choices! "I like your top" was a compliment I received at a fish and chips restaurant. I was wearing a purple golf polo with a thin yellow plaid stripes.

Marion

I was at a gun show once in FL (think: as conservative a crowd as there could be) talking to a vender. After moving on my wife wondered if his bra was because of gynecomastia. Bra? You'd think I, of all people, would have noticed that, but I didn't.

I recently went to Walmart and left my very-padded bra on under my hoodie. In the mirror I could tell, but to the best of my knowledge no one else did.

I care! I am always in the lookout for bras! Kind of a mind game of guess the bra make and model and cup size. Lol. Mainly women but I watch men too! And Walmart is a great place to look. Can not believe how many are wearing Ill fitting bras out there.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karren,
    If James Bond were to crossdress, then you would be the obvious choice to head up Q Branch for MI6.
    I put on my big girl panties every day.