Thread: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Caught the last sale at Victoria's secret and bought several pair of panties for the season. Today they have little red and green candy canes on them.
    Just something little to let my fem side celebrate, too.

What, if anything are you doing to let 'her' out?

Also want to wish all my lovely friends a wonderful holiday. Hoping whichever one you celebrate is full of love and joy.

Take a moment to share your festive(fem) side, and add your holiday wish to mine and pass it on.

Edit: OK, now it's about dressing. LOL. Love you all, especially the mods who keep our space safe and sane.
    Last edited by ShelbyDawn; 12-24-2023 at 11:09 AM.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

I am cooking the duck wearing a holiday reindeer dress. Happy holidays.

I'm donning my holiday finest, making dinner and then taking her out to drive the area and look at everyone's Christmas decorations.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I am wearing a festive Christmas sweater, and a black skirt, Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas to all! I’m underdressed in bra and panties, wearing black leggings and donned a cute frilly apron to help my wife with the Holiday baking. She said I look just like Betty Crocker.
    Honoring the woman within

Christmas is a quiet affair for me, just wife & I & no visitors. Dressed for the whole day in leather pencil skirt, patent heels & long sleeve sequin top. Wonderful to spend the whole day dressed & hopefully same tomorrow on Boxing Day.

Shelby, I know my wife bought me something femme, so I'll be trying it on.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Merry Christmas to everyone here. I got 10 pair of new panties two bras some Vera Wang leggings and a Jennifer Lopez sequined blouse plus a new 1.9 cubic foot microwave and cabinets for over my stove. All in all a great day gift wise. Hope you all got what you were hoping or wishing for.

I decided to have a festive morning before heading to a family gathering in the afternoon. Black bra and panties under a pair of luxurious black leggings and a beautiful bright red sweater that I haven't had a chance to wear. I've been leery of adding anything new to my presentation but decided to add some sheer black knee-highs to cover my ankles and wear some black flats that my wife hadn't seen. I finished it all off with sterling silver necklace, bracelet and anklet and ended up with exactly the look I was going for. It's a very merry Christmas morning for me. Hope you all have a great Christmas!

My wife bought me a maid's uniform and a nightgown. Apparently I'm to wear the former when cleaning from our holiday company, and the latter in bed tonight!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Merry Christmas all. Been wearing my Rodolph the reindeer T shirt today.

Merry Christmas to all.

Wonderful wonderful Christmas. Let's see the goodies: we both wore a matching bra set, new sequin dress worn all day, bright lipstick first, 3 skirts, 1 skort, makeup kit and some male things. First time I have had femine goods. Yeah.

Merry Christmas Everyone. I got to wear a dress 👗 I bought myself for Christmas a bit this morning. A burgundy satin mermaid dress. I enjoyed every minute of it I had it on. Sorry no pictures of it on but, this is wat it looks like
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just another 'Gurl'
    Happy Holidays everybody.
    Just another man in a dress

I spent most of Christmas day running wiring and installing new lights in my wife's future studio. All while wearing a short dress, pantyhose, and flats. The hose fared better than I expected.

We had an enjoyable Christmas Day. Before our children arrived, I donned my usual sweat pants and underdressed in my panties and bra. As soon as they left, I switched to black leggings and shared a quite evening with my wife, both of us wearing matching leggings.
    Honoring the woman within

A glass of wine sitting under the tree in my Christmas angel dress. A little angelic music - Gloria in Excelsis. . . . Vale

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I always do a Xmas shoot with Sherry modeling my new, seasonal purchases. Unfortunately, I can't post those pics until next week end!

Stay tuned for them, tho!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry Ann Evans View Post
    My wife bought me a maid's uniform and a nightgown. Apparently I'm to wear the former when cleaning from our holiday company, and the latter in bed tonight!
    You lucky girl! Sounds like fun.

Thank you Destiny.

Spent Christmas Day being the genial male host offering drinks and keeping people generally happy while secretly wearing a nice pair of sheer red panties.

Merry Christmas!