Thread: A step outside

A step outside

Just as the thread title states, I took a step outside tonight. I let the dog out at 1:00 am before putting him in his kennel for the night. While I am wearing a dress, wig, and lipstick at that hour every night, I don't have shoes or sandals on. Should I walk anywhere in the house, they will make noise on our flooring which would likely awaken my wife who is a very light sleeper. And, since I generally wear nylons from after dinner until after breakfast, going outside on our concrete patio is most likely to put a run in one, or both, of the nylons. Tonight, after my wife went to bed, I removed my thigh highs so I could apply nail polish to my toes. I've had a soft pink color on them for 3 or 4 weeks and wanted to apply a brilliant red color. Naturally, I left the nylons off for quite a while for the polish to dry. Thus, with no nylons on there was no reason not to go out in the back yard with the dog. I turned the outside lights off and took a flashlight out with me. I was only in my backyard with very little light that would expose me to the neighbors. My neighbors all go to bed well before midnight; so, I wasn't concerned about any of them (7 houses with views of our back yard and patio) seeing me; but, if someone would have gotten up and looked outside, I didn't need to have our lights shining directly on me. I was outside for about 5 minutes as the cool air (58?F) felt divine going up my dress and offering me a real feel of nice that sensation is. I think women who wear pants rather than dresses and/or skirts are really missing out on a great experience. My wife is one of those women. She does wear a dress on occasion, but likely not more than 2 or 3 times a month. I may have to simply remove my nylons every night when I let the dog out. What a wonderful idea.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

It's a whle ago, decades in fact, since I first experienced the sensation of a breeze around my legs when wearing a skirt or dress but it hasn't lost it's charm.

As for footwear, while heels might not be an option would a pair of ballet flats allow you keep your hose on. Those or even a simple pair of slippers?

By the way, I seriously doubt many people are looking out their windows at 1 am. Even if they did and spotted you, at a distance they might think you were in a bathrobe. Not really a big risk there. BUT, many people have security cameras which can see very well in the dark, and they can review movements in the area the next day. Will you hear about it if they were to spot you, not likely. I have infrared Illuminators that light up the area as if flood lights are on and it?s invisible to the eye, so if you were within 200 ft of my house you would be spotted ; )

But don?t worry I would not out anyone,

Sandi

A wonderful sensation. I would wear the nylons with slippers or ballet flats as Helen suggested.

Banned Read only
    There are many soft-sole slippers in the market place to avoid the click of a hard heel on wood or tile floors. Before my neighbor to the south pulled out his tall laurel bushes I had a lot of privacy with no other houses adjoining my backyard. I am a dresses only woman. I love the cool breeze playing with the skirt of my dress and slip when out. In my backyard I wear a wedge to avoid a heel sinking into the soft grass.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I don't know about u, Heather, but my neighbors r simply neighbors. I don't hang out with them, go to potlucks together, and they don't know my family or friends. So, if one of them peeks over the fence during one of my many back yard, day time photo shoots, what r they going to do? Who r they going to tell?

Do u worry that one of your neighbors will knock on everyone's door and say, "I think so and so mite be wearing tites when taking his dog out in the middle of the nite!"

Who would they think was odder? U or that neighbor?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I find it interesting that so many on here who 'indulge' in the 'forbidden act of crossdressing' really think that women get a thrill from wearing a dress. Maybe they enjoy it from time to time, I doubt there are many who 'love the feel of the breeze on their bare legs' any more than I do when wearing shorts.

Heather, It is a great sensation. I feel it a little more than others as I wear a utility kilt out in male mode pretty regularly.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I can still remember when I was 15 and took a late night stroll around a couch me city blocks dressed enfemme. It was an amazing adrenaline rush for sure. Wish I had continued to do that. But that was 1967 and not really a thing back then. Especially for a small rural farming village.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The wonderful feelings of wearing a dress or skirt, with nylon stockings, slip, etc. is my #1. I wear, usually thigh highs daily regardless of pants, slacks, shorts, dress or skirt. Yes, I go out for the mail, trash, have mowed the grass wearing hose. So far, so good.Feeling the breeze is exhilarating. My favorite shoes are Essential flats from Amazon.

It is a very wonderful feeling to feel the air moving beneath your skirt. It is quite divine, and even more so with hose on.

I agree with Helen's suggestions; some ballet flats or slippers would make it so you can venture out at any time without worrying about running your hose.

No, I don't think women perceive wearing dresses/skirts in quite the same way. It's their "normal", even if they don't wear them often. That said, I do think women enjoy it sometimes. I know my wife has. Also, pantyhose are like socks to women more or less. I don't think women get the same pleasure from wearing pantyhose that most of us do. Yet, from time to time, I see women gently caressing their legs while wearing pantyhose. I don't see women doing this when they are bare legged. So, who knows.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thank u, Audrey. I'm glad I'm not the only one here who hates cold legs and knees!

I get a thrill from dresses but freezing isn't one of them. They're NOT my preferred wear in cold weather!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!