Thread: I ended up in Girl clothes with other boys growing up. I wonder if they are now CDs ?

I ended up in Girl clothes with other boys growing up. I wonder if they are now CDs ?

There were several episodes growing up where other neighborhood boys ended up in girl clothes and seemed to enjoy it ! I wonder now if they ended up as a CD ? Or Can most boys put on Girl clothes and think nothing of the experience ?

When I was about 10 one of my close friends suggested we try on my sisters ballet tutus ! We were laughing and having so much fun that we didn't realize the cleaning lady had come upstairs and was watching us and laughing. We ran out of my sisters room and changed back into our boy clothes and I think she never told my mother.

Then at 13 at a rich neighborhood girls house one of the boys talked another boy and me into surprising the girls by modeling some of the tall girls dresses that were hanging in the basement ! The girls thought it was very funny, and before I knew it we ended up modeling 4 sets of dresses ! Unfortunetly her mother came home and at some point later that week mentioned it to my mother ! My mother than teased me for weeks asking me to put on some of my sisters dresses for her. Oddly enough my mothers teasing and trying to coax me into my sisters dresses had more of an effect on me than wearing the dresses had !

I do wonder about the boys I grew up with and also wonder if the girls ever remmeber us modeling dresses ?

Interesting!
    Hmmm, I never had any of those experiences unfortunately.

I guess non CD's could put on girl clothes and it's a big nothing.
    Probably like me putting on a furry get-up, or whatever that culture is. I'd be like, "Are we done yet? Can I take this stuff off?" LOL......
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

My older sisters dressed me in their clothes when I was younger. Let's say 3 or 4 years of age. Never as a teen. By then I was doing it on my own.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

So what neighborhood in Houston did you grown up? I also grew up in Houston and the girls used to play a game "catch a boy and put a dress on him". Lived south of Beechnut Blvd, out past Meyerland Mall (now the 610 loop). Be kind of strange if this was a Houston thing! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

All very good questions, indeed. It was playful experimentation in all probability and that, at the ages you were, probably had little effect later in life other than as fun memories. When it gets serious is when a boy dresses up in girl clothes because of a desire to see what it is like and what, in particular, it feels like. The question then is what compelled him to do that? That behavior can be a sign of a gender reversal sense of some kind in the person. If the event produces very satisfying feelings and a sense of "being a girl and feeling it is correct for him" then the impact can have a significant effect. It might develop into a sense of a need. That sense if he doesn't get punished will more likely fade in time, but sometimes it continues and that is thought to create a gender reversed identity of some kind or other. Many pathways can be followed. If there is punishment then a sense of shame creeps into the equation and that is when serious problems can occur. It leads to a feeling of having something wrong with him which influences him to produce some of an inferiority complex and other related aspects.

Keep in mind though the effects of play or serious crossdressing creates problems primarily because of a knowledge of violating the gender binary concept we are taught as children. Many studies have shown that if the CDing is accepted by close relatives and even allowed many of the negative feelings simply do not occur to any significant degree. So the psychological problems come from trying to adhere to strict gender standards when the person does not think that way. If gender expression standards are more individualized as is the case in cultures where gender variance is accepted as normal then problems simply do not occur. It is OK to identify as the opposite gender. Western culture does not think that way and that is the primary cause of problems with those who are different or became different because of experiences they had at some point in their early life.

Thanks for your post - it was a dandy.

Quite interesting; I recall when I was quite young, maybe 3 or so, my mother and older sister dressing me up as a little girl. I had quite long hair at the time, and they commented that "I was a cute little girl". My older sister always called me her "little sister", which I'm sure enforced the idea that it was perfectly OK to dress as a girl. When I started school, this all ceased and I quickly learned that boys dressed as boys and not as girls! Oh well, at least until I became a teen...!

Karen, I actually grew up in the liberal Bay Area in California, Berkeley hills to be specific .

Well maybe a year later my chubby sister who I always teased had thinned out as she matured and I really didn't notice. Well in front of my other sister and mother she bet me that I could not fit into her brand new two piece bikini ! Well my mother was all over this and had my sister go get the bathing suit and did everything she could to get me to go put it on !! Well I refused ! But all day I kept thinking about it and when they went out shopping I had to go try it on ! LOL Well of course it fit maybe a little too well ! Well unfortuntely for me I also discovered that she now had very girly underwear and lacy training bras, things I had never thought about or worn !

Yes my sisters were crazy ! When we played truth or dare with the other kids in the neighborhood they sometimes mad boys wear theur things. The most memorable was having two of the boys wear their tennis dresses and ruffle butt bloomers as they ran around the whole block ! LOL
    Of course by that time I had already tried on the same tennis dresses and bloomers when no one was around !

I think it is more normal for that to happen than most are willing to admit too. likewise I don't think it has anything to do with whether someone is a CD/Trans.
    " I have to tell you, sweetheart, my breasts are as smooth and beautiful as the day that I bought them " Lola from Kinky Boots