Thread: First time in daytime out of the car

First time in daytime out of the car

Hi all.

Yesterday was a real first time experience. It was a 30 degree day so my wife wanted to go north to a picnic spot we had previously gone to. She suggested that I could go dressed so I put on wig, breast forms and nice summer halter neck dress and drove the 50 minutes to our destination. We found a secluded spot and lay down. 2 or 3 people walked past us and as we packed up the cari was in clear sight of others across the river slightly downstream. To the from that distance I just looked I guess a larger woman. We drove back home after about 3 hours. Surprisingly once we found our spot I wasn?t nervous. Only concern was being pulled over or having an accident whilst driving.

What a day!!

Nice! Congrats on your first daytime experience. Many more to come I imagine.

Sounds wonderful, nothing like sunshine on your shoulders when wearing a summer dress. First of many I bet.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Sounds wonderful. So pleased for you and what a wonderful wife. Treasure her.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    That sounds like a great day Monique. Did you get down to Akaroa? Loved it there when we visited.

Edit: read your post again. You headed North.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Excuse me, Monique. My freezer says, "31". And, u went for a picnic in a summer dress in 30 degrees? Did u mean 60?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

(I think she means 30 C. She lives in New Zealand.)

Great first step out of the car.
    Last edited by char GG; 12-30-2023 at 05:35 AM.

Monique, Congratulations. It only get easier.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

That is so awesome, and to have your wife with you is priceless!

Thanks for sharing your outing

Yes Char GG is correct. 30 degrees Celsius about 86f

Sounds like a wonderful outing. Think my head would turn into a liquid wearing a wig in those temperatures.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Monique
    I did something similar earlier in the year. I spent a week in a rented cottage with lots of dressing and then drove 90mins dressed en femme and stopped a few miles from home to change back to drab. A nice experience too.
    Loved NZ when we were there in 2012 and met up with friends in Christchurch and Napier. Beautiful country.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Wow sounds exciting and fun, I hope you really enjoyed it, you’re lucky to have such an understanding and supportive wife.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 12-30-2023 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Punctuation marks keep turning into question marks Admin help?

What a great idea. So glad you had a great adventure. Hadn't though about a picnic while dressed. SO, on my 2024 bucket list now is Margret at a picnic. Thank You

That's excellent, Monique!

Glad you enjoyed your day with, hopefully, more to come.

Sounds like you have a very supportive wife which is fantastic.

LOL the 30 degrees caught me off guard too .... although when I lived in Alaska getting up to 30F was sometimes cause to break out the summer dress! Glad you had a wonderful day

I enjoyed your story. It brought back many nice memories which pretty much mirror your experience. We go out often and it is fun. And, definitely, yes, we still have the police/accident/flat tire concerns. Incidentally, I?m a big fan of the All Blacks. Love their Haka.

Congrats Monique. Fun, wasn't it?
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Sounds like a wonderful way to enjoy a warm day, dressing en femme, and spending time with your wife. That's a win, win, win no matter how you look at it.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Congratulations on your trip. You must of had a fabulous time. Remember every time you go out dress there a chance of being found out. You have to be ready to deal with it. A family member ..neighbor..co worker might be picnicking at the same spot

Monique, Congratulations! Sounds like you had a great time and it is so good to get out in the sunshine. 30C is like weather we have in Texas, but hopefully New Zealand is not as humid as here, or your make-up has a tendency to melt! Here's to many more good outings!

It is almost a fantasy to think about my wife actually going somewhere with me dressed pretty.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/