Thread: It was crazy

It was crazy

It was a crazy night, I had invited a few guest over for New Years and then my sister in law got a call from a friend that they had a family emergency and had tickets for a table of ten at a one thousand person New Years gala dinner. The problem was even though we were pretty much dressed nice, but not good enough for a gala. Our friends down the street went home to change and the women went through my wife's dresses and then very inconspicuously my wife whispered to me if she could go through my stuff and where did I keep my pantyhose stash. Let's just say at one point we were dancing all together and I looked around to see my brother in law wearing my suit and a friend wearing my sport jacket and my wife, daughter and sister in law and her friend were wearing my dresses and pantyhose.
    At one point the music was so loud and my wife yelled out to me "if only they knew they were wearing your dresses". I couldn't help myself from just laughing. It was a fun night but there were so many people we couldn't even move and the women were dressed to the nines and there I was envious of every women in that place and especially my guest because I wouldn't loved to be wearing one of my dresses they were wearing. I thought I would share and thought it was funny.

Maria, That is funny. Happy New Year.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Hilarious. Glad your wife, daughter, and sister see the advantage of a CD in the house (and are apparently very supportive).

Sounds like a fun evening

HA! If they only knew. You obviously have great taste in dresses if your women relatives and friends picked them for themselves over your wife's stash.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    What a lovely way to ring in the New Year, Maria! Much like the wild, gala affair we attended last nite.
    Only I got to go as Sherry!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    That is a very unique experience! Yes, if they only knew that your wardrobe outfitted men and women alike!

Yet again, this also reminds me of what a small, quiet existence I live. I spent the evening watching youtube videos and was asleep long before the new year arrived.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sounds like a fun evening and a bit humorous as well.

I have seen a number of complaints about what women wear on this site. This is a perfect example of the opposite. Give them a reason to dress up at an event like this and their attire will blow you away. I love seeing New Year?s Eve party attire on women.

Sandi

Maria, why didn't you wear one of your dresses? If I can wear dresses to church and to go shopping you certainly could have worn one of your dresses to a New Year's gala. And for church I add heels, makeup, and pantyhose.

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

That is a great post to start the new year. Love it

Absolutely brilliant! Really made me smile. Happy New Year to you, Maria!

Sounds like a great way to ring in the new year.

Banned Read only
    Don't be surprised for those women to raid your closet in the future. You probably have more dresses than the average women.

Yes, I suspect I have far more dresses than the average woman as they are my.normal garb. As I've written elsewhere after my wife passed away this past April I emptied her closet as her size and style weren't the same as.mine and I have been adding my dresses to that closet.

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

On a couple of occasions, my teenage daughter, who does not know, has looked through my pretty clothes. She hasn't ever asked to borrow any that I am aware of. But, I'm big and old and she is neither.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/