Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you could change just one thing about your appearance

So, basically, everyone wants to take the slack from the belly and move it ten inches up in two lumps...
    But, no, thank you. I keep my little pot belly. Like I said before, it is very feminine.
    Last edited by DianeT; 01-02-2024 at 02:16 PM.

Wow! I can't believe no one has said this yet...so I will. Be a sexy, young woman!
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

One thing is too hard to choose!

In my case it may be a little more then a cross dressing thing, But I wish I could have a nice body propionate set of boobs.

I've told my wife this is a goal in my life. When will I do it? I have no clue. But she's ok with it, its just not something I can do at this age without a lot of explaining to do.

Just one thing really M>F .................Debra

Just another 'Gurl'
    I just wish I could learn to accept me warts and all. If I coukd change one thing I would not be thankful. I would demand that I could have something else changed also. Gratitude is not one of my best qualities.
    Last edited by Kitty Sue; 01-02-2024 at 06:20 PM.
    Just another man in a dress

Would love to change my voice.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

If only one thing, rolling back the dial 30 years! That would take care of many issues in one swoop!

Bigger breasts 🫣

Bigger but Not big! a full A cup will do me just fine.

Emily xx

Smaller fem hands.

I'm another vote for losing the belly. Would like natural breast, but given where I am in life, it would be very hard to explain and my forms work well for the time.
    I am just a guy who enjoys wearing women's clothing and there is nothing wrong with that.

Aspiring Member
    My face. As I get older, it's becoming more and more difficult to paint it with a feminine look.

Aspiring Member
    OK, I will state the obvious that two others have stated. I would like to look like an attractive young woman. That is my one thing. For many, that is what passing means. I would settle for looking like an attractive woman my age. For me, that is not a compromise. I consider myself young and always will. I have long found most of the women that I consider most attractive to be my age, regardless of what age that might be at the time. They alone treat me as a peer, not as their grandfather figure.

I am having some success with weight loss, about 21 pounds, 10kg, since September. It slowed during the holidays but I am now back at it. I have reduced a dress size, now a US 16. My goal is to fit into a size US14 occasionally fitting a US 12, as was my case 25 years ago. My method is dietary, mostly. I got rid of the obvious sources of sugar and salt in my diet. That includes also bread and grain products. My motivation is the early signs of several weight related illnesses. The last straw was a letter from the Red Cross saying they would fire me as a blood donor if I showed up with blood pressure over 155 again. That hurt. I am nearly at a lifetime total donation of twenty gallons.

The story is told that God became tired of people complaining constantly. He found particularly irritating that a common complaint was that someone else had it easier. So He summoned everyone. He told each of them to pack up their troubles in a bag and place those bags in front of His throne. When all troubles were so packaged, he told everyone, life has troubles, that is the way it is. But He says, I will help you all with your burdens. Pick up a bag, your choice, and go home. Beginning with the oldest and in order down to the youngest, each person slowly and sheepishly picked up his own bag of troubles and went home.
    Last edited by abby054; 01-03-2024 at 02:40 AM.

Wider hips.

One pesky chromosome.

Quote Originally Posted by SaraLin View Post
    One pesky chromosome.
    It's this.

I would change the year I started really dressing. And bigger boobs.

If I did that I am sure I would have been on hormones. Therefore, larger boobs like my Mom and sisters would have appeared. I am sure of it.

By now I've had more than a hundred hours of electrolysis, so I guess it's pretty clear that I am working toward a more feminine face.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

More hair

Natalie5004 here here👍
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Bigger boobs.
    Feminine voice.
    Luckily, almost everything else is almost 100% feminine. I should have really been born a girl!

Platinum Member
    Smaller Feet, There is really not a Lt of, Orchid**OO** really Sexy ladies size 13 Heels
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I agree with you, Leah. I would love to have hairless skin from my hips up. I have been shaving my legs for years with my wife's acceptance.
    And soon, "Tip's old comrades stared in wonder...and then every head bent in honest admiration of the lovely Princess Ozma."
    "The girl turned to her old friends. "Speaking the words with a sweet diffidence, she said, 'I hope none of you will care less for me than you did before. I'm just the same Tip, you know, only--only--' "
    " 'Only you're different,' said the Pumpkinhead."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My figure is actually ok, it's the face that would need work done. The nose is on the large side, and the eyelids are drooping south with age, one more than the other.

My scalp. I have a chronic skin condition that look?s awful in male mode and is irritated when wearing a wig .

That damned y chromosome.