Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update on dreaded Christmas OMG

Oh SaraLin you've clearly never met my wife, when she's in a playful mood you would have to be very smart to outwit her, she had already anticipated that and all my clothes were already locked into the dressing room, besides that as CharlotteCd points out our relationship is very FLR and I have to be grateful she is as tolerant regarding my reluctance to show Amy in public as she is. Every life style brings its own risks.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Amy, what was the "secret lifestyle" your wife threatened to not hide any more? That she owns u or that u cross dress? Maybe both?

I would have stripped off my women's things and walked to the bathroom naked. Why didn't u or your wife think of that? U could do that with no embarrassment. Because if u were caught, she took all your clothes!

Maybe truthfully, you're more afraid of disobeying/disappointing your SO than being caught dressed?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

What an "exciting" holiday. I get the definite impression that your wife would have no problem with letting your secret out. Very nice that she goes along with your wishes. One would have to wonder if she has revealed something to her sisters, though.

I have to admit, though, that if I pulled off a look as good as yours, with an accepting spouse, I would probably roll with it and be out and about fairly often.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    I would like to suggest that you edit in spaces (enter 2x on the keyboard) to make your long post easier for me to follow.

Like this.

I have a difficult to follow to post next lines. It all runs together to me.

And I really want to read it.
    Great idea Natalie. Your suggestion deserves to be a separate string so that more members can consider the benefits of spacing for ease of reading. Thanks for the suggestion.

Teresa
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Dear Natalie and Teresa

Apologies if you found my post difficult to read I used standard paragraphs and didn't even consider that some people may have difficult in reading it.
    I take your comments on board and in future will remember to double space.

Sorry again

Amy x

Amy, Thank you for posting about your experiences. The FLR part makes perfect sense in the context of your relationship. I was surprised someone as young would not have a paying job, but since you are married already, that makes a bit more sense.

That kind of relationship requires a lot of trust on both sides to make it work. It sounds like she told her sisters that you were in that kind of relationship a while ago, but may not have mentioned the dressing part, although the Rascal one definitely knows. I am sure it will be embarrassing at some point to you, but that will make for some more interesting private situations and comments with your wife.

I'm surprised she has made your chest that size, unless you had made some comment about women with larger breasts. You must have a huge closet of outfits, I'm sure you never expected to have and wear so many when you were younger. The different outfits and clothing are wonderful, but please, don't spend your money like Jordan!

Amy - I love reading your posts. Please continue to share them whenever the spirit moves you.

Hi jking

You are absolutely right my wardrobe is huge, just today alone I received another order consisting of 3 pairs of heels, 4 tops, 4 dresses, 4 pairs of nylons in different patterns, a belt, a choker and 3 more wigs I am going to struggle to find room for them but as I said before my wife likes me to present different looks every day.

As for not expecting to be wearing clothes like this so often in my youth it would never have crossed my mind to wear them once let alone everyday 24/7, I was a macho dickhead before I met my wife, being a sissy housewife was certainly not on the careers options at school.

Thank you so much for the compliments

Amy x

Quote Originally Posted by AmyJordan View Post
    Dear Natalie and Teresa

Apologies if you found my post difficult to read I used standard paragraphs and didn't even consider that some people may have difficult in reading it.
    I take your comments on board and in future will remember to double space.

Sorry again

Amy x
    Amy, no apologies necessary. You are clearly one of the most thoughtful and interesting participates on CD.com because you take such care to share the details of your life as a sissy housewife. I'm sure that your admirers count in the thousands.

Thank you for sharing your most interesting life with us all. You, and your wife are the best!

Lastly, you are also clearly one of the pretties girls on this wonderful group of attractive members.

Teresa
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 01-05-2024 at 05:32 PM.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Hi Teresa
    As always you are so super kind in your comments I very much doubt that I have so many admirers but it's very nice of you to flatter me in saying so.

You are right that this is a special forum filled with attractive members allowing us all to express ourselves at whatever level we are comfortable at.

You are especially right that my wife is amazing and that I am blessed to find myself in such an unusual lifestyle
    As always love to hear from you.

Amy x

Amy: You're very popular. 3360 views.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Thank you for sharing. Wow. So yea, they all know. Own it. Rock it. After you do one you'll be able to breathe and two I just know you will have such a wonderful life. Sounds like they are all understanding and accepting. Trust us, it will be so ok.

Hi Amy, thanks for sharing and happy new year!
    Reading this post an other previous posts, it seems clear that the Rascal knows about your lifestyle, your wife knows her sisters (at least the Rascal) know. And everyone is playing a game.
    I think if you come out, then the game will stop. If I read correctly, your wife is ready for you to become public, at least to her family.
    If you do, you might just eliminate a constant source of stress, that would be good in my book, unless you are addicted to the adrenaline and stress that the rascal imposes on you.
    I love reading your stories and love your pictures, you are indeed a lucky girl! Enjoy it!
    Anna

Hi Anna
    You and everyone else are right, I do stress over being exposed and I know that if and when Rascal catches me she would become my fiercest supporter as would my wifes other sisters but as I messaged another dear member on this site I'm scared. No matter how much we try to convince ourselves it's OK in reality its not normal is it.
    How do you other girls break through that barrier? I wish I was braver.

Amy x

thanks for sharing with us, sorry that they torment you but you take the challenges in stride.
    someday i think you will have the upper hand....
    if i looked half as good as you....when i confessed this unique lifestyle to my mrs. i thought it was game over....i was scared too.

i will challenge you....go out to dinner with your wife for an anniversary or some other significant time of your relationship....birthday first date whatever....you will still get your adrenaline rush and your mrs. will still have her fun of getting you to pass yet another threshold.

after you adjust you will hate yourself for not being true to your "self" sooner....after a while it will just become normal....after a while your wife can up the challenges to clubbing to and girls night with the sisters....just realize this....they all already know and that is the hardest part for most here to overcome so you have an edge on most of us.

already said to you easier said than done....dont sell yourself short....if you like this as much as you seem to and she backs you up think of all the fun you will have....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Quote Originally Posted by AmyJordan View Post
    Hi Anna
    You and everyone else are right, I do stress over being exposed and I know that if and when Rascal catches me she would become my fiercest supporter as would my wifes other sisters but as I messaged another dear member on this site I'm scared. No matter how much we try to convince ourselves it's OK in reality its not normal is it.
    How do you other girls break through that barrier? I wish I was braver.

Amy x
    The consensus is that the sisters all know and are waiting for the reveal. They're encouraging the reveal. The barrier most of us here face is the wife's approval. That barrier hasn't seemed to exist for you. It's impossible to know all the logistical issues you might face, but it seems that just making a decision is the first big step. Have the rascal and her partner over dinner and drinks and do a limited reveal. Do "exposure therapy" where you expose yourself to lower grade fears before facing the bigger ones. You might work out some key words with your wife to let her know if you need to back it down a notch.

In the end there may never be a full reveal but seek to find a comfort zone that's just a little bigger than it is right now. You can then decide how far you want to go. It sounds like her sisters want to support you.

One question that comes to mind... Have you asked your wife directly if her sisters know and how much they know and how do they know?
    Last edited by Bea_; 01-06-2024 at 08:30 PM.