Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update on dreaded Christmas OMG

Update on dreaded Christmas OMG

Hi everyone and very best wishes to each of you for 2024
    Well I made it back from the in-laws yesterday after the extended holidays, my beautiful wife has gone to her work office and has of course left me with the unpacking and pile of laundry to sort but it leaves me time to catch you all up to the events over Christmas.
    At this point it had been agreed with my wife for me to only bring night wear for Amy as the days would be entirely in drab to avoid potential embarrassments ( after much pleading my myself ) however all of a sudden she announced that I should pack a couple of complete outfits along with shoes, nylons and my favourite wig " just in case". She explained that she was not going to 'out' me but this is now "my secret to keep " and if I'm found out or if she is asked directly she would no longer lie to her sisters about our lifestyle, it was lucky she drove that day as I was shaking so much I don't think I could have concentrated on the road.
    We didn't leave until Christmas Eve afterall, a work call meant my wife had to deal with something important on the Saturday so when we arrived everybody was already there. Her sisters met us on the drive and we were introduced to the new male partner, a typical mans man which had me wondering how embarrassing this was going to get, next thing ' rascal' is running down the drive and launching her arms around me, I could distinctly feel her fingers of one hand glide across my back as if feeling for a bra strap and her other hand fall to the top of my leg seemingly searching out a suspender clasp, without discovering any she gave out an audible sigh and looked me straight in the eye with a smile as if to say 'well played', I felt great, my planning had paid off and I'd defeated ' rascal' as we walked to the house my wife whispered in my ear " I wouldn't get cocky it's early days yet". Here we met 'rascals' new partner Charlotte a very attractive brunette in her late twenties, which surprised us both, very quiet like myself as opposed to the firecracker nature of 'rascal' and as it turned out very sympathetic and kind toward me, "this is (me) the one I've told you about" 'rascal' said as she introduced me.
    3 events will be burnt in my memory about this trip, 2 inevitably the result of 'rascal' and 1 my wifes doing.
    1. Present day, this was always my biggest fear after last year and as we sat around the gifts were handed out one at a time to be opened, heart pounding I took mine from a grinning 'rascal', with huge relief it was just an envelope no possible way of holding anything embarrassing and as I started to take out a gift token I just had time to see the value of ?100 before she grabbed it out of my hands and started to pass it around to the other 6 women, I of course was thanking her profusely and she was making me promise to get something nice for myself and to promise to show them what I brought next time we meet which of course I did, being distracted by her I only slightly registered the fact that everyone of the women smiled or stifled a giggle with my wife having the biggest smile as she put it back in the envelope and put it in her purse. That night in bed my wife said would you like to see the gift card 'rascal' brought you you might want to read it more closely with all the promises you gave, I nearly fainted it was for a ladies only boutique, she had gotten me again and had not even tried to pretend it was a mistake.
    2. After trying to avoid eye contact with anybody the next day and nervously laughing off 'rascals' jibes at "have I had thought of what to get yet " and "don't forget you promised to wear it for all of us" it calmed down abit. 2 days later after a huge meal and the subsequent bombsite of a kitchen the sisters new male partner was leaving, we hadn't spoken that much but he asked if I was interested in going for a few drinks and 'leave the womens work to the women', it was my chance to bond as a male so said "lets leave them to it" unfortunately for me 'rascal' was within earshot and loudly said " he can't he's promised to help me and Charlotte fix the kitchen" and ( my wife ) has said he has to.
    Once he left with mutterings of 'under the thumb''rascal' dragged me to the kitchen and said if I started on the washing she and Charlotte would dry when the items were building up, as I started to load as many suitable items into the dishwasher 'rascal' went to the door and shouted to her sister "have you got any frilly aprons for (me) I think she's getting homesick" she actually called me she!, her sister replied that she didn't own such sissy items which was followed by laughter. "You're lucky she said and sat at the table with Charlotte with a bottle of wine, time passed Charlotte did say shouldn't we be helping but 'rascal' said don't worry he's used to housework until the whole kitchen was finished at which time 'rascal jumped up grabbed Charlottes hand and disappeared to the other sisters declaring they'd sorted everything. Soon after I excused myself saying I was having an early night leaving an increasingly alcohol fuelled room full of women behind me. It was then that Charlotte followed me out and apologized for the way 'rascal' treated me and that I was very special and most of all loved by them all which was very nice.
    Finally 3. As I was leaving the raucous room my very tipsy wife shouted for me "to be ready" later to the chorus of very loud Whayheys! from the sisters, this of course meant full Amy appearance of babydoll, nylons, wig and makeup. At this point I need to explain the layout of the house, 3 levels ground floor living and kitchen areas, 1st floor 3 bedrooms 2 en-suite 1 not and the large family bathroom, 3rd floor 2 bedrooms 1 en-suite accessed through a walk-in dressing room and 1 not having to use the bathroom downstairs. We had the bedroom at the top with the walk-in dressing room and en-suite which was of course was essential for me considering I had to spend my nights as Amy, anyway after being woken by a very drunk wife in the nearly morning hours demanding attention should we say, I got up afterward to freshen up only to discover the door to the dressing room and as such access to the en-suite was locked, I turned and asked my wife where the key was only for her to collapse giggling that I will have to use the downstairs family bathroom, I begged I pleaded but in her state it was a huge game which was really exciting her.
    So it came to be that my enduring memory of this trip was creeping out of the room past 1 bedroom with voices still up, tiptoeing down the stairs past 3 more rooms into a bathroom whilst wearing a black sheer babydoll, blonde wig, full black lacy lingerie and black seamed stockings my heart thumping so loudly I thought I would either wake everybody up or have a heart attack. Nothing has made me more scared but my wife found it hilarious and rewarded me when I safely managed to get back to my room.
    So that girls was my Christmas 2023 highs and scares but so glad to be home doing boring things like the vacuuming.

Amy x

concratz on your holiday gathering....seems you have an ally in charlette.

cant wait till next christmas but i see a girls night out for you before that....

ill be late to work reading and responding

thanks for sharing with us, sorry that they torment you but you take the challenges in stride.
    someday i think you will have the upper hand....
    Last edited by mykell; 01-02-2024 at 05:26 PM. Reason: added....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Wow Amy, what a week. Thanks for sharing it with us. I would have been so scared! Sounds like a great family to be part of.

That?s pretty wild. The good thing is that your wife is on board with the dressing so if, or I should say when you are outed, you might be embarrassed, but you won?t be in hot water.
    It seems as if rascal is fully aware and as a result, perhaps all the others know from her as well but are not the teasing types. Hard to say. Maybe you could ask your wife if she really knows. I kind of forget what you said about rascal in the past.

Sandi

So many things running through my head over this. I have to keep reminding myself that making assumptions can lead to wrong conclusions.

Yes, it does seem like "rascal" knows. (I don't remember anything about rascal being in a relationship with another female, Charlotte)

Yes, I think Charlotte is sympathetic to your position.

I have to wonder why your wife changed what you'd be wearing at the last minute. Did she plan this with her sisters? I agree with asking her what the sister's "actually" know.

Regarding the gift certificate from the Ladies Boutique. Pick out a blouse and jeans that are as androgynous as possible and wear those. That'll take some of the wind out of "rascal's" sails.

Lastly, while I don't want to jump to a conclusion. I would say that it appears you are going to be "outed" either with or without your consent in the future. When is the big question. You might want to start thinking about it.

Love,
    Linda W.

WOW Amy, sounds like you had a very exciting Christmas there is no doubt they all know you have girly dressing desires so next year its definitely time to introduce your wifes sisters to sissy Amy! Im very envious.

Hi Linda you are absolutely right about rascal, nobody had any idea she was in a relationship with a girl all we knew was that she would be bringing her new partner and we just assumed it would be a male. My wife did not make me wear the female outfit she made me pack except the nightwear she made me bring, it was to emphasise that if it became so obvious that it was expected she was no longer going to lie to her sisters and deny it and perhaps it would be best just to show them.
    This was not something I wanted and fortunately didn't have to do.

Amy x

I can definitely understand not wanting to wear a sheer nighty around others but I'm thinking that if I were in that particular situation, with knowing and encouraging family members, I'd be wanting to pink it up a little bit. Sounds like a cool adventure anyway. Happy New Year.

I would like to suggest that you edit in spaces (enter 2x on the keyboard) to make your long post easier for me to follow.

Like this.

I have a difficult to follow to post next lines. It all runs together to me.

And I really want to read it.

Banned Read only
    Personally, I think there is more than suspicion that you wear women's clothing, especially considering the wandering hands routine. Maybe, it is not known how deep you and your lovely wife are into an alternative lifestyle. Although none of the teasing seems to be hostile in nature, especially since Rascal is in a girl-girl relationship, I am sure it is embarrassing.

Hi Amy, great update, sounds like you had a really intense time. I think it's fair to say that 'Rascal' knows your secret and the others are probably aware too, although maybe not to the same extent. It also seems inevitable that you're going to be outed and that Amy is going to be introduced to the sisters. Instead of waiting for the inevitable, you should bit the bullet and the next time you meet up with the sisters introduce Amy, take control of the situation; the sisters seem very accepting and seem to be just waiting for Amy to show up, they already appear to see you as one of the girls.
    I was waiting for a twist that Charlotte was actually Rascal's feminized boyfriend, wouldn't that have been a wonderful twist!

Wow

It certainly sounds like your sister in law knows and suspect the others do to. My guess is your wife was challenged recently and that lead to the bring a change decision. I am not in your position but certainly whilst the boyfriend was there I would have never thought about introducing Amy but once it was a girl only environment I perhaps may have been more relaxed. Your photos look so amazing I wonder if they would have been blown away and encouraging

Sounds like alot of fun !

Have you ever posted a picture of yourself in a Babydoll nightie ? Does your wife like to wear those also ?

Amy, I am so sorry for you having to creep downstairs to the bottom floor bathroom. I hate to say it but it almist sounds to me like your wife was wanting you to get caught by her sisters. Rascal sounds like a pain and I guess she either figured things out on her own or your wife may have shared your secret with her. Either way glad you're back home and away from that drama.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    This sounds to me like you were hoping to keep yourself in the closet. Well the bad news is the door is not only open, but the walls have been torn down too. The only way to catch up is to get on the same page as them, it's not possible anymore to get ahead of the situation. Open up and tell everyone, they already know! This takes the power away from Rascal, etc, and places it back with you. Your wife and you seem to be happy, so why let the jerks wreck your life, and life style choices? Secrets have no power when they are public knowledge.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Just another 'Gurl'
    Great trip it sounds like to me.
    Just another man in a dress

I think it would be wonderfully relieving to drop the pretense, to spend lovely time with the women, as one of them. Is this a case of "the lady doth protest too much"? What is holding you back from letting go into what seems a very open family. It's clear that they all know and are just waiting for you to let go. How wonderful, relieving to be authentic, to be seen and known.

Go for it!

Amy,

Congrats on passing your heart health exam! After all that adrenaline, if your heart didn't burst it's strong as an ox!

Amy, I agree with the others that everyone already knows. I say go for it next time you are with them and just enjoy it.
    Crissy

Amy, Your wife has told her sisters. No doubt. Sounds like a nice holiday.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

It's good to hear I'm not the only one with a crazy sister in law. My sister in law I don't know how but she caught on to me very early and a FaceTime conversation with my wife caught me in the back ground and confirmed her assumptions. My wife spoke to her sister teller her it was our private matter and would appreciate our privacy. For the most part I have to respect that she has but will take cheap shots at me and always asking if I'm wearing anything interesting under. Even for myself opening her gift in front of everyone was nerve racking but thank goodness it was a Puma hoody. Not as interesting as your gift and I see some future dressing with your sister in law very soon.

Thanks for sharing your Xmas adventure with us. I am glad you and your wife have such a great relationship.

Ok - I've got to ask...

If you were so afraid of being caught when you had to use the bathroom, why didn't you just throw on your man clothes?

It seems like a simple enough solution.

Amy what a great life you have and like many others very envious. Best wishes to continue enjoying - wether it continues to be on the fringe/danger of being outed, or eventually full outing - I think it will be a win either way!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraLin View Post
    Ok - I've got to ask...

If you were so afraid of being caught when you had to use the bathroom, why didn't you just throw on your man clothes?

It seems like a simple enough solution.
    I think that OP has a Female-led or Femdom relationship. If they don't have that, this is just emotional abuse, but if two people consent to it then whatever floats your boat I guess.

It sounds like two people aren't consenting, but hey, I won't try and pretend to understand why you would be willing to put yourself through so much stress.