Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping with breast forms

Sleeping with breast forms

Happy New Year to all you fellow dressers. While enjoying some needed time away from work this holiday season, one night while I was laying in bed reading a book, I got the sudden urge to wear my breast forms. I have never worn them to bed before. Normally I only wear them for a few hours when I am dressing. Not wanting to miss this opportunity, I got out of bed, slipped my B cup size forms into a pocket bra, put the bra on, got back into bed and continued reading. When my wife came to bed, she looked at me and said this was something different. I told her the urge just hit me and I wanted to know how it felt sleeping with breast. We talked a bit about sleeping positions, how she thought I was crazy for wanting to do this, and how lucky I was to have such an understanding wife. We said our Good Nights and turned off then lights. One of the first things I noticed as I got into my normal sleeping position was the pressure of the forms pushing against my chest as I rolled more onto my stomach than side. It wasn?t an unpleasant pressure, more of a gentle reminder my figure was different. I eventually fell asleep on my side.

The next morning, I looked with some amusement at the bed sheet with two mounds on my chest. I got up and ready for the day while still wearing my forms. It wasn?t until I was ready to start preparing breakfast for everyone did I remove them. After cleaning up the breakfast mess, I told my wife how the forms just felt natural for me when I woke up. If it wasn?t for the fact our kids were home and I am not out to them, I would have continued wearing the forms. I am not sure how long I will continue wearing them at night, but are enjoying it for now.
    I am just a guy who enjoys wearing women's clothing and there is nothing wrong with that.

Hi Misty

I have worn mine to be a couple of times. My wife questioned why especially having to wear a bra to bed but like you I wanted the experience and understanding of what it is like. I do typically end up being face down at so point and conscious of lying on and puncturing my forms. Has anyone had that happen?

I have worn my forms to bed for many years since I live alone. Have used both regular gel type and my Aphrodites. I have never worried about damaging the regular type ones that are not recommended for sleeping because i sleep on my side and i do have to wear a bra with them. As for my Aphrodities, they are great i only need a top that fits tighter and they hold them in place very well. Just does not feel right when I wake up and nothing is there anymore.

Its great isn't it?

I started wearing my forms to bed a few months ago. I would use my D (1200G) forms or my DD (1600G) forms for sleep. I shop at ross and every time I would go there I would look for comfortable, breathable sports bras or bralettes that I could stuff my forms into and sleep in. I would do this for a while but sometimes it makes me toss and turn to much.

My new solution was foam forms. I found a set on Amazon and while they do not have the nicer shape. They are lighter, and so much easier to sleep in. I still do wear the silicone forms from time to time. But down here in the desert its not fun during the summer time.

I just ordered 2 sets of foam forms off Esty. One set is a D and the other a DD-DDD. They have more of a teardrop shape and are fuller. Might be hard to slip them in but I have a creative wife that can modify some bras to make them work. I can't wait until they get in!

Aspiring Member
    Hi Misty

I have been sleeping with bra and forms for some years. Most nights I sleep alone as my SO and I snore, have a need to get up for comfort visits, and generally disturb each other. We are both heading for our 80s, while my SO tolerates my dressing, would does not allow it at night when we sleep together.

My current forms are Forever Young via Amazon and are size XL. I have various types of bra and rarely have a problem, perhaps the forms slip a bit, but they are easily repositioned. I have found a slip is best to wear over the bra as I haven?t found a nightgown I like. No problem.

I usually sleep on my side but can sleep on my front. I make sure I position the bust against the front of the pillow.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

I used to wear mine to bed but that is not necessary anymore (do not even own forms now). Waking up with two mounds on my chest is so amazing just as amazing as carrying them around all day. Lol. I have always slept on my right side. But over time my right breast became smaller. I corrected that years ago but now I sleep mainly in my back, sometimes on my left side. Really can not sleep on my stomach. I usually wear an open cup underwire bra to bed. Helps maintain shape and definition, in my engineer mind! They do look perky in the morning. Chatting with a dresser from Japan who is also into breast development and they wear sleeping bras. Always wanted to try one.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Misty,

I often sleep with my forms in a bra and love the feeling. It is wonderful to wake up in the morning and the first sensation is to feel the breasts on your chest.

Be careful not to sleep on your stomach because the gel types usually cannot handle that much pressure and will eventually leak along a seam. The solid Aphrodite's are no problem.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Here's a warning to everyone:

When I first began dressing and sleeping in forms I had those cheap silicone ones with poly coverings.

They gave me blisters every time I slept with them!

Now, I sleep in solid silicone forms. Not only don't I get blisters now, they won't ever pop, leak, or fail!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I don't have forms, but I frequently sleep in a bra with enhancers. I echo many of the sentiments above, I love the feel of the weight in my chest area.

Aspiring Member
    I always sleep on my back and rarely move to any other position, so I have slept with a bra and forms for years, with no fear of them being squashed.
    I still get a buzz from waking up with boobs.

I wear a bra most every day and I?m a member of the bra, forms, bed team. It?s just a nice feeling. My wife just rolls her eyes as she can?t wait to take hers off. I mostly fill an a cup bra without forms which gives me a choice. a cup no forms or b cup. With. All my bras are underwires, which I find very comfortable.

Hi Misty, and happy new year.

I started sleeping with breast forms about 5 years ago, and now I seldom goes to bed without a girdle, nightgown and my G-cup size breast forms (2400g each). My SO can't understand how I am able to sleep with 'all that', but honestly I sleep much better with my forms than without. Although she can't understand why, she is totally fine with it.

I used to sleep on my stomach, but naturally that had to change. Now I sleep on either side. I tried sleeping on my back, but due to the weight of the forms it was uncomfortable for my chest.

Although in a lull right now due to medical situation I?ve been wearing large forms to sleep for the past few years. Very comforting and sleep inducing to have that breast weight feeling when switching from side to side. Sleep separate from wife but she knows I do this.

I wear my forms to bed everyday. I do sleep on my side and wear a bar 90%of the time I do have some sleep wear that can handle my forms without a bar. I of course love it.

I love sleeping with my forms on. My usual sleeping position is on my back or my side so I have no qualms about damaging the forms. I've recently experimented with my forms glued on and it was really fun. I'll be doing that a lot more often in the future.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I've slept with mine on for many years.
    Just a caution though, don't sleep on your stomach and don't do it with an underwire bra. The pressure on the forms if you sleep on your stomach may cause them to rupture as they are really not designed for that. Ask me how I know ... LOL.
    With an underwire bra there is the risk the wire may come out of it's channel and puncture the form. Ask me how I know ... LOL.

I love sleeping in mine and waking to start the day that way.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    I slept with my forms on for a while, but I noticed something. It seemed that after wearing them all day and night, I began to develop a rash of sorts. I was very careful to keep them clean, but something in the forms or the interface with flesh lead to irritation. As a result, I only occasionally wear mine through the night.

Anyone else experience this?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

3 days ago marked the 2nd anniversary of my wearing my DD forms and an underwire bra to bed every night. I love laying on my side to fall asleep with the obvious weight of these forms reminding me how much I'd like to wear them 24/7. The only change in that routine are the times (6 or 7 per month) when I wear a pair of F forms to bed. I always wake up on my back. My wife tells me I turn onto my back about 45 minutes to an hour after I fall asleep. How does she know? She's the lightest sleeper know to all of mankind. It is now so ingrained in me, I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable going to bed without a bra and forms.
    Last edited by Heather76; 01-04-2024 at 10:38 PM.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Despite the warnings that you will damage the forms, I have worn a bra with my forms to bed most nights for the past 16 years. I sleep on my side or back and have never damaged a set of forms. I love waking up and feeling the projection from my chest.

Banned Read only
    I've taken to wearing a bra every night that have forms made of foam. I do not own any commercially made silicon forms. I'm a side sleeper, left or right during the night. I do feel the forms pressing against my arm when side sleeping which registers in my mind. I would think a well endowed woman would not feel comfortable sleeping on her chest.

I cant wait for the day I can wake up with breast forms on again. I used to sleep with my homemade forms and loved it.

The way things are going in my life I could be single again soon and have my own place to start over with just myself. The chance to be Tiffany a lot more often.

Aspiring Member
    I haven't done sleeping with a Bra and forms as yet, because I do not have the right bra and forms to sleep in. I do have a few stretched out Bras I love to wear at night in bed.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Miaty, I totally understand. I've got B size forms also and there have been a few times that I've worn them to bed. It just feels so comfortable with the slight pressure of the forms pressing into my chest as I lay on my side/stomach. Waking up in the morning, just like you, I almost don't realize they are there. I could wear them all day if I felt like it but actually prefer the feel of a regular bra. I wear a 42AA but it feels so nice wearing it.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Good lord, yes. I always wear my breast forms to bed whenever I'm in full fem mode (transform triangles size 8 from the Breast Form Store for my 38DD cups). When waking the next morning, having my bra and forms in place is so wonderful. Always brings a smile to my faded lipstick lips.
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 01-07-2024 at 11:07 PM.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn A116 View Post
    I love sleeping with my forms on. My usual sleeping position is on my back or my side so I have no qualms about damaging the forms. I've recently experimented with my forms glued on and it was really fun. I'll be doing that a lot more often in the future.
    I also love sleeping wearing a bra and my breast forms. I just use my regular 38C bra with triangle breast forms. I can only get away with it because my wife sleeps in another room. She'd freak out if she ever caught me.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.