Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which???

Which???

Dunno if its been asked here before but???, whats more important,,,the feel or the look ? For me ,the feel is like 60% and the look backs it up to 95 % of yeah,,,its all good!

Suzy, the tactile feel is of a larger importance to me.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

The feel is very important but the look is too or I wouldn’t have every color under the sun in my panty drawer
    Crissy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maybe it depends on how long you've been dressing, Suzy? The feel of tites, stockings, silky fabrics, etc. Was so exciting my 1st year or so.

But, since then it's been all about that image in my mirror and my pics!

I rarely wear corsets any more. But, when I do that feeling of not being able to breathe and seeing my hourglass figure is an instant turn on!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

To me it?s everything lumped in together. The look, the feel, even the smell when using perfume to top things off.

Sandi

It?s 75% feeling (especially hose) / 25% looks. You?re absolutely right, it?s all good. Like Sandi, I?m a daily light perfume user. Very refreshing.

Its the looks and passing which is 80% of the thrill for me, unless you observe me for a while or you hear me speak you can never be 100% certain that Im not female.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Beech View Post
    To me it?s everything lumped in together.
    For me as well. Total picture. Not really a matter of percentages.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

90% looks and 10% feel. As I age all my senses are fading but I can still see! Although I do enjoy the uncomfortableness of a pretty tight corset, a push-up bra and high heels! I do not think I dress without a mirror or a camera near by anymore.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

For me ,Suzy, it?s the look and HOW it makes me feel. I?ve worn totally uncomfortable things because I feel they make me look great( to me). I love a corset , good and tight to give me that hourglass look. I don?t know of anyone here that loves the feeling of a wig, but the look is another story. On the other hand , nothing beats a great pair of stockings?even if they?re not seen as with anything else used when underdressed. Thought provoking question !
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

hello Suzy,
    the feel of the fabrics is very important to me. Men's clothing is boring!
    luv J

I agree with others that it all forms a unit and percentages kind of reduce the experience down to something more mechanical than sensual. To me, "feeling" includes two levels. There are the feelings of wearing and seeing yourself in those clothes. But the more important feeling is what you feel inside. Do you feel like a male in women's clothes or do you feel that you are now far more female-like than male-like? Does it influence your other social behaviors and your sense of who you are in that mode? I think that is really important and very telling about your personal and individual sense of gender identity. That is where you live.

The feeling I get when I get the look right?

In all seriousness, It just feels "right" when I'm dressed feminine.
    It's hard to explain, but it's true.

Since my goal is to present as and be perceived as a woman to the best of my abilities, then it's the whole package.
    Last edited by Elizabeth G; 01-03-2024 at 07:50 AM.

That's a tough one to answer.
    Certain feels are very high on the list. Stockings on smooth legs, the hug of my bra, heels for sure, the tug of my garters, the feel and taste of lipstick.
    The look though is what warms my heart. I may not be young, slim, petite, but when I see myself it makes me feel the way I have always wanted and needed to feel. I feel feminine. I feel natural. I feel like me.
    If I must put a number to it I'd say 60% look, 40% feel. But that changes all the time.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

For most of my CD life, I would say that feel has been the main priority. If everything feels good from head to toe, then I?ll just feel good in general. When I?m in this mindset, there is a very good chance that I will like what I see in the mirror.

However, in more recent years, I have concentrated more on the look in terms of colour coordination of hair, clothing, hosiery, and footwear more than ever before which, really, has just added more pleasure to the overall feeling and increasing the chances of me liking my reflection.

So, it?s a combination of both for me.

"What does it feel like to wear those clothes?" was always my motivation for cross dressing, so it's the feelings first and foremost. I do like to look at the clothes I'm wearing but I don't like the look of me. For example, seeing nylon-covered knees peeking out from a skirt, or feet in heels, or a silky slip covering stocking tops and suspenders...I like to look at those - but I don't want to see myself in the mirror.

I like the feel of everything. Long fingernails that get in the way, a bra with forms that get in the way, stockings or pantyhose, the feel of a skirt or dress. Its all the sensations of the whole dressing experience.
    Pink is more than a color: its an attitude!

The feel is 75% and the look is 90%. So when I am all dolled up I feel like 165% girl

When I was younger, it was mostly feel, but as I have aged, look is now a driving factor as I want to present as best as I can. Look and feel are part of the whole package!
    Last edited by Deborah G; 01-04-2024 at 02:08 PM.

The look is something I work at, the feeling is something I enjoy.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

For me it is also the soft slinky feeling of the women's clothes that first attracts me to dressing up, then I want to look as girly as I can, but often I'm not able to fully dress so I get a bit of girly feeling under dressing

It is how the look makes me feel.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

The feel at first, then 50/50 on the look

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    The LOOK gives me the feeling.