Thread: The fun memories

The fun memories

Yesterday my wife was talking about the year past and the challenges we had to face and I made a comment about as long as I'm dressing there will always be challenges. The funny thing was she said it wasn't all bad and started reminding me about some funny and interesting times. She reminded me about a thing that happened that she still at times now still laughs at. Very early in our marriage after I told her about my dressing habit she bought me my own stuff and she didn't want me wearing her things. But she had this beautiful yellow silk wrap dress I was dying to try on, so the first opportunity I had I went for it. When I was putting it on I felt the arms were tight and my hand barely went though the sleeves. It was the most amazing feeling wearing that dress but when I went to remove it I guess my hands sweat and swelled a little and I couldn't get my hands out. I tried everything but I didn't want to rip it, I even took off the dress over my head and turning it inside out but for the life of me I couldn't get my hand through. Well long story short my wife came home a few hours later finding me sitting on the edge of the bed wearing pantyhose, slip and a bra and the dress in front of me. She asked me what I was doing because I was just speechless and when I raised my hands showing the dress stuck on my hands, she started laughing so hard that she fell to the ground and trying to ask me how long have I been sitting there like that. Even yesterday she was still laughing so hard about it. Does anyone else here have a funny thing that happened that you want to share.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 01-02-2024 at 08:21 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Well, in my early dressing times I snuck in and bought some of titest, sleaziest clothes from thrift stores. Some of the "pull on over your head" pieces I could barely get on. But, like u mentioned, Maria, after you've been straining to get them on u perspire and they stick trying to get them off!

I've ripped a number of outfits taking them off!

Now, I know if they r that hard to get on? I stop. Because they'll be too tite to look good and will tear when I take them off!

However, my most embarrassing experience was doing self bondage. When I--------------"Uh, I've been advised to stop talking now!"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Glad you and your wife can laugh about situations like that Maria

Maria, I had to cut myself out of a dress recently. It happens.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Great story. But I am very curious. I am dying to know how you got out of that dress?

Maria - great that you and your wife can laugh and enjoy those moments.
    Not really ?funny? for me but I did pull a shoulder muscle pretty badly removing an overly tight piece of shapewear. Learned my lesson on that one.

When my housemate ordered something from insta-cart, and I answered the door in a dress, not realizing that you don't really need to answer the door. they normally just ring the bell and leave.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Well Gretchen she first tried to slide and pull my hands out with no prevail and then we used Vasaline and it worked but it stained the silky material. Feeling bad I brought it to a cleaner and they tried but it didn't come perfect so let's just say I bought her another dress and I cut the sleeve opening on the original one and kept it for myself.

Platinum Member
    Gosh, I would have been mortified to be stuck in such a predicament. I am glad to hear that you and your wife found humor in the situation. Drawing a blank as far as anything remotely comparable.

It was not quite amusing, but I do recall coming out to two colleagues on the same day, basically because I had gotten acrylic nails applied before I realized that I had a business meeting with one of them. I couldn’t get them off, so I was in that sense similarly trapped. My other option was to reschedule the meeting, but instead I decided to go for it, and showed up in a cute peach top with 3/4 sleeve and a white knit skirt. My colleague was a bit surprised, but we had a great meeting and a very welcoming experience. Buoyed by that, I called another former colleague to see if she wanted to meet for lunch, mentioning that I was dressed a little differently. Her first response was “What? Are you wearing a tuxedo?” When I described my outfit, she said “well, come on over!” We had a great conversation that afternoon and met for lunch regularly thereafter.

So I guess getting “stuck” can have positive outcomes.

And it was so good to recall this special memory. Maria, thanks for bringing back the memories!
    Last edited by kimdl93; 01-06-2024 at 10:08 AM.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

In the first few months of my marriage, I put on my wife's skirt and sweater that she would often wear. She was there. Somehow, it became an idea that I would go check the mail while dressed like this. We were living on a busy road and I would have to go to the road to get it. If you have ever played the video game Frogger, then you might be able to imagine how I was moving around my yard, trying to stay out of sight of cars. Run out, run back. Behind a tree, etc... My wife was at the window the whole time enjoying the event. That memory with her is so different than all of my other experiences being dressed around her. She's not very supportive of my crossdressing.

Another memory from earlier in our relationship. We were dating. She did not know I was a crossdresser. I had been asked to dress as a woman for a costume thing. She knew about that. I borrowed a dress from a co-worker, who was tall and broad shouldered like me. I bought some blue pantyhose to match the dress. I took the clothes to her place. We ate supper. After eating, I went to the restroom. I secretly changed into the dress and hose. I came out of the bathroom. She was washing dishes. I walked past her and sat down. We were talking and she was moving around doing stuff. Of course, I was a nervous wreck, wearing obvious women's clothes, a dress no less, for the first time ever in front of someone. She had no idea. After a couple of minutes, she looked at me and saw what I was wearing. We had a good laugh.
    Last edited by jjjjohanne; 01-06-2024 at 10:12 AM.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

Another one my wife reminded me that I wrote here before. During the Covid we were in a line up outside Walmart when a elderly lady came out and she tripped and was losing her balance falling forward and she was trying to recover. She was coming at us full blast and I didn't want to tackle her so instead I made her pass me and I ran behind her and grabbed her jacket from the back and slowed her down and she got her balance and finally stopped. The things was when I was running behind her my breast form came out of my bra and when I went to reach for her it was falling down my sweater. So I had one hand on the lady and the other side I had my elbow tucked towards my body trapping the breast form against my body. The women was thanking me but because I was holding my arm by my side she and my wife thought I hurt myself. After taking a few steps I told my wife to reach under my shirt and take the form and put it in her purse. My wife again couldn't stop laughing and told me how interesting it would have been if my form would have fell out with all those people in line watching. I guess that's what you get when your stubborn like me and refused to us the adhesive tape and just put the form in the bra.