Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Step son still here!!!

Step son still here!!!

Hi folks,

Well I am in a drought for sure. I usably dress for Natalie at least 2 to 3x a week. I dress for at least 8 hours and I am always ready to dress, staying clean shaven, legs and body.

But we still have a house guest. My wife's son. He is staying in our second bedroom with all my Natalie clothes, under garments and accessories. So basically I am locked out being Natalie.

Why don't people stay like fish? 3 days and move on. This 34 year old needs to finish school and get a job and a work life.

Don't get me wrong please. We love him and I have been his Dadish since he was 8 years old (He still has a Father but I am Dadish, get it?). His Mom loves it when he is here like all Moms do. But Mom is back to working after the holidays, so should he. Expected depart day is Sunday.

I need my me time. Natalie is chomping at the bit to be released again.

Here is a older photo just so everyone will see I am not gone but only held up.

redhead day.jpg

Cute picture.

More to come --and soon--I hope.

Platinum Member
    This too shall pass. Hopefully he?s getting his feet underneath himself and will be back living his own life again soon.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Love that red hair, girlfriend!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Just another 'Gurl'
    Nice picture. I understand the whole thing of family staying longer than needed. Have an aunt who stayed 3 months last year. She is coming back this month. We have politely told she has to leave after a week.
    Just another man in a dress

Natalie, I love the picture! Of course I have a thing about redheads. Hopefully your stepson will depart this weekend. I know college classes here have started again as of yesterday.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

He might be trying on your dresses during the night, lol

Natalie, Love your photo! My mother-in-law sometimes extended visits here, too, and cramps my style. She and I get along well, but she is not aware of Deborah. Yes, house guests and fish both need to be gone after 3 days!

Quote Originally Posted by Diane P View Post
    Natalie, I love the picture! Of course I have a thing about redheads. Hopefully your stepson will depart this weekend. I know college classes here have started again as of yesterday.
    The man not a boy anymore, is in his last semester of PA school. It starts end of January. Then he will have to do the internship somewhere. We will see.

If I looked like you, I would want to dress up more too. Very nice picture

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    He is staying in our second bedroom with all my Natalie clothes, under garments and accessories.
    Maybe he's a closeted crossdresser and doesn't want to move out because he'd lose access to all of that fun stuff...
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

Natalie, I feel your pain. My wife's oldest daughter has been in my house for 6+ years. Really puts a crimp on dressing at home.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

"He is staying in our second bedroom with all my Natalie clothes, under garments and accessories."

Are all the Natalie items under lock and key or can he easily find/see them? If he can see them, he obviously has to know you CD. If that's the case, go into the room, retrieve what you want, and introduce him to Natalie.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Find an appartment for him, spend the money for a couple months rent...win win. Can you say barnacle lol
    Last edited by mbmeen12; 01-06-2024 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Missed spelled
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

The best thing I did was to come clean with my family (at my wife's insistence) - when my daughter and granddaughter returned home to live with us there were no surprises when I put on a dress.
    Last edited by bridget thronton; 01-06-2024 at 09:34 AM.

So, whose clothes and accessories does he think is all around in that second bedroom? Or does he already know?
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

At least there is light at the end of the tunnel for you. My daughters both in their 20s are still living at home. With the cost of living and high mortgages ,they are here for the long haul.Great pic by the way.

All hanging in the closet and in the full chest of drawers, Everything is there from my jewelry, 15 bras, pantyhose, 5 skirts, 8 wigs, 10 pair of shoes.... it is all right there. Full display if he opens a single thing up.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaJeanette View Post
    So, whose clothes and accessories does he think is all around in that second bedroom? Or does he already know?
    My wife told him I dress up last year. But I will not have Natalie come visit while he is here. I can wait 3 more days.

12-18-23.jpg

Platinum Member
    It’s interesting to learn that he knows and that it has not impacted your relationship adversely. He probably appreciates your discretion during his stay. My kids know, but they are adults living their own lives and they seem willing to allow me to live my own. Perhaps that is because I have not tried to impose aspects of my personal life on theirs.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Finding shoes etc would not necessarily raise any questions, but finding wigs and breast forms is another story.

But I sense your pain.

Sandi

I so understand. My wife talks that one day her elderly father may need to move in with us. Now that would be a total disaster for my daily dressing and friends who come over to visit as well. Oh please let that never happen. Rude and selfish I know...sorry

Natalie, I get it. It's hard to wait. Very hard.

I'm facing somewhat of a similar situation. Except, in my case the person in question was supposed to leave Sunday...and isn't leaving until Tuesday. "Ok, it will be alright" I tell myself, but then still chomping hard at the bit. I want to be dressed NOW!

Marget; selfish? No, you have a right to be you. We have to make compromises in our lives unfortunately (and fortunately...in this case it means you have a wonderful wife!).

Sounds like Rod Stewart

Wake up, Maggie, I think I got somethin' to say to you
    It's late September and I really should be back at school
    I know I keep you amused, but I feel I'm being used
    Oh, Maggie, I couldn't have tried any more
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

As usual very pretty pictures Natalie, it would be a dream come true to stay in miss Natalies dressing room not sure I would ever leave.

Here it is Monday morning. And guess what... Still here. Now leaving Tuesday. I will pack his stuff for him. I want my me time back.

20230215_132953.jpg
    Last edited by Natalie5004; 01-08-2024 at 10:17 AM.