...did a laundry.
And, boy, it was both exciting and a bit nerve wracking and not because I was dressed (though I WAS dressed)

I had few shirts that definitely needed refreshing, but I didn't want to do it officially.
I expected that I would have no more then 20 minutes to hide everything from the moment I got message that my famiily is coming home, but I could also expect that they will be away for more then 2 hours.
Washing in the washing machine took an hour - luckily I didn't have to stop the program and quickly dispose of soaking wet clothes.
Drying in a dryer took another hour up to the point where I took the shirts to lay down flat to avoid creases.

I try to plan ahead and take into account all possible risks, so I wasn't very happy with myself when I have realized that not only dryer was very warm after the process (and I have removed some things from the dryer to put them back afterwards and my SO could have an idea to take them out as soon as she came back noticing strangely warm dryer), but our apartment had this nice smell of fresh laundry from the softener evaporating from still moist shirts. Both things that can't be handled in a very short time.

I ended up venting the room, but I couldn't make it until last minute as it is freezing outside, and fanning inside of the dryer with a kitchen cloth.
Everything went fine and I used my last 20 minutes, when I already knew they were coming home, to fold and pack my shirts and bring everything to a state like I haven't done laundry in a long time.