Thread: Pedi

Pedi

I went in for a pedicure at my local salon at xmas. They asked if I was Bob I said know and went to my chair and they started working on my feet. They took off the old polish and asked if I wanted a Xmas polish of red and sparkles. I said yes asd they were working on me Bob came in and sat in the chair next to me OMG Bob is someone I had worked with. We talk about the job I had just retired from and the people we knew. I told him that I was doing this to surprise my granddaughters. I don't think I bought it. Anyway, I don't work there anymore.

I've got to go back and get a pedi again but change the color but it still looks good. I might run into Bob again.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Platinum Member
    Once you retire you gain the freedom to be yourself, even with former colleagues. Its a nice feeling.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Glenda, IMO it was no big deal. You should have recommended to Bob to get some color also.
    Good it will not deter you from going back to your local salon. I really believe if more guys tried it they would love it also
    Crissy

I usually get a pedi with my wife and granddaughter - in fact the nail techs tell us we cannot come without the granddaughter

As Crissy said IMO it was no big deal. I get a mani every 3 weels / mani and pedi every 6 weeks w/color on both,gel!
    Life is great.

Glenda, I get my eyebrows done regularly and often other men are getting their brows done as well. Though, I haven't run into any former workmates.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Glenda,

Several years ago I was in guy mode at a salon 2 miles from my house getting a pedicure and the woman that lives behind us came in. I saw her at the door and told the technician not to give me color this time. The neighbor was given the chair next to me and we talked while they worked on our feet. I bent over and quietly told the woman to go ahead and give me my usual color (Bright Red).

The next time I got a pedicure the neighbor was there when I walked in and I got color again.

The lady down the block 5 houses away that I car pooled to work with over 15 years also came in one time and walked past me and never said a word. I don't know if she saw me or not since I didn't say anything to her.

The salon changed ownership and personnel and I changed shops. The lady from behind told me where she started going, but we haven't talked about it since.

Now I go to a salon 1 mile from home enfemme, twice a month I get a mani/pedi or manicure with color and nail art.

In this shop I have seen a male get color on his toe nails and one time there were just three customers in the shop and the other two were guys.

About a couple months ago on the day after I dressed, I was in guy mode, but I hadn't removed the red polish from my fingernails ( 1/4inch past my fingertips ). I went to my bank to transfer money to a relatives business account that was needed to be available the same day. The teller said I had too much in a checking account and needed to move some to better interest bearing accounts. I spent over two hours with her opening a CD, opening and closing accounts, signing documents, etc. . She never commented about my nails. The next time I went in to the bank she said when she saw me she was curious what color my nails would be.

Guys getting pedicures is getting more common, but I've only seen a couple with painted fingernails.

I have been getting pedicures with bright red or hot pink toenails for the past 25 years. I always wear open toe women's sandals and get a lot of compliments. I am treated like a queen at the nail salon. I love mani/pedi day!
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.