Thread: "It's the boobs!"

"It's the boobs!"

I love my wife!

So last night, I spent the whole evening fully crossdressed, complete with my breast forms. Wonderful evening, and towards the end it got even better. So, we're juuust beginning to get ready for bed. I've taken the dogs out, come in, got one of the dogs situated in her spot on the bed, and think to myself "oh yeah, I've got to do that" (for something I needed to do). I then got the other dog situated, and then...realized I'd forgotten what it was I needed to do next. The thought just went in one side of my brain and straight out the other side. I'm standing there still crossdressed, confused, and trying to remember what it was. I said to my wife, "I can't remember what it was I was going to do. I'm really scatterbrained tonight!"

Her response? "It's the boobs!"

Great comment by your wife! Sounds like your wife is onboard with things, lucky you!
    Crissy

Haha! Thats funny Julie ... and oh so very wrong

Right side vs Left side...
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Julie, That is too funny. Your wife has a great sense of humor.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Julie your wife sounds like an absolute riot! I'm very happy for you that you have such a good relationship with her.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    It's always the boobs, duh!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Were you wearing a blonde wig as well?
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Those pesky boobs.

I don't have to wear breast forms as my bra cup size is DD with no filler. There are downsides of having natural boobs:
    1. I can't wear trunks. My swimsuit is a tankini that has "boy shorts" that give room for my male junk.
    2. When I wear a man's coat and tie outfit (which is seldom) I have to keep the jacket on to hide my breasts.

As my dear departed wife used to say, "John, you're one of a kind. You have tits and a dick".

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    That is so great.. made me laugh.
    I love Nancy's comment, lol.

Emily

If that verbal exchange had happened between me and my wife, I would have likely replied to her "Well, your boobs don't make you forgetful. Why should mine do that to me?"
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Funny come back. We both keep a broad sense of humor. It seems nobody tease?s anymore without getting their feelings hurt. Not us. Enjoy.

Heather; well, she also says that women don't have penis envy; men have breast envy. Ok I can agree to that So, if I'm wearing bra and forms, it's different than it is for her.

JohnH; that's an hysterical comment from your (sadly gone!) wife!

Nancy: No, no wig...don't have one. Yet! Going to try to change that this year.

Crissy: Yes, my wife is onboard and accepting. Over the last week, we've been kid free. I've been dressing 24/7 when we're not out and about (and even then I've been underdressed). She's been happy with it all, and her affection hasn't changed. This is the first time I've gone this long dressing all the time. We knew this was coming and we had discussions about it. She told me that if it became a problem, she would let me know. So far, so grand!

Everyone: Yes, she is a stitch and is wonderful I don't think I could have appreciated her when I was younger, but by the time I met her...I realized she was the full package and then some. She knows I think so. Measure of a successful marriage; both partners think they made out better than the other. That's us

Oh yeh she got you there. That was a good one.