Thread: Thank you for your birthday wishes

Thank you for your birthday wishes

Just a note to thank those who sent birthday wishes.

I took the day off, it's my birthday but never celibate it.

I went to see a matinee with a very close friend of mine and his sister. It started at 12:00 and I was home by 3:00. A sunny day a little cool I wore one of my sleeveless dresses it's knee length has a floral pattern with a sweater. Pair of red, pointy toe, suede, pumps. Actually pretty normal for me.

Than I had to change, dinner was at 5:30. My best friend insisted that I come over for dinner first. It was three of us, as her husband is the third.

I had purchased these shoes a couple months ago and I have been dying to wear them. The problem is the color. I only have one dress that really goes with them, this dress has sentimental value, I seldom wear it. It's a sleeveless, emerald green, velvet dress. I made this dress and wore it to my friend's birthday party a few years ago, it's his favorite color. The one I went to the movies with earlier. He is in a pool league, his team was playing at different bar that night.

My birthday was on tuesday. Tuesday night is karaoke night at the bar. We show up around 7:00 play pool until 9:00 when karaoke starts. I don't typically sing anymore as I really can't sing. The few songs I do sing everyone's heard. But as it's my birthday and the night before, which I normally don't go out on Monday nights, I had met this girl. She's hanging out with another friend of mine. I promised her that I would sing. When she showed up with a present. A beautiful orchid, I had no other choice. So I told Mike who runs karaoke that I would sing, he put me up first. It's my standard, stray cat strut by the stray cats. I know the song by heart. I change it up a bit, have fun with it.

My best friend had baked me a birthday cake and brought it to the bar. Everybody song happy birthday and had a piece of cake. Yes she is awesome.

Icing on the cake. This young girl who's very cute and has a very cute boyfriend. Totally beside the point. Came up to me while I was playing pool, she and her friends are on the other table. We know her and her friends. Anyways she tells me that tonight I'm the most beautiful girl in the bar.

I was also wearing these greenish pearls. They belonged to my sister who passed away a few years ago so there was a lot of emotion tied up in what I was wearing.

This coming Saturday I'm going to have to top it. A very close friend of mine is the manager of this other bar. It's more of an event center as they're only open for events really. They have a stage and a large dance floor. This Saturday night they have this like '80s cover band playing. We have comp tickets and VIP seating , for my friends and me. It's my birthday party. It was his idea.

This post is not about pictures still I'm sure you're all dying to see the dress so I'll enclose some.

Thank you all again for your birthday wishes

20240110_083151_copy_430x500.jpg20240110_083239_copy_435x500.jpg20240109_203332_copy_375x500.jpg20240111_055200_copy_375x500.jpg

Good time with friends - especially on your birthday, sounds like you have a very special group of friends; love the dress - very pretty................Debra

Platinum Member
    Sounds like a really wonderful birthday gathering. And I love the dress!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Jean, So nice of you to post about your Birthday, definitely sounds like a fun time was had by all.
    Oh yes, another beautiful dress!
    Crissy

Happy birthday - thanks for sharing your dress with us

Platinum Member
    Hi Jean , You are Welcome, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Jean, You look great. Sounds like a great Birthday!
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".