Thread: Snowed in!

Snowed in!

Well Mother Nature has dumped on my area. Lots of snow and wind. Travel not advised for the duration. No chance of visitors. A great tiime to let Marcia out to play. All dressed up and no place to go. I am wearing a cute sweater and slacks, full make up and wig.

What do you do, when Mother Nature restricts travel with no damage?
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Nice day Marcia,

I do exactly thge same thing. on inclement weather days it is full on Raychel day
    Although today I spent most of the day as Ray, Out to breakfast with my neighbors this morning
    4" of snow here followed by heavy rain and wind.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I've always loved the snow.
    Enjoyed the warm company with my wife.
    She cooks and I shovel snow.
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 01-13-2024 at 05:25 PM.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Marcia, Enjoy your time dressed. Stay warm.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Love the video Carla!

I love snow too, for many reasons. I have so many fond memories and stories from times of big snow, from childhood on into adulthood. Thunder in a major snowstorm on Christmas Eve. Being snowed in for a week with my girlfriend when I was 18. Helping neighbors get their cars out a mess. Trudging through knee deep snow to church with my mom, being told by our priest we'd get a week off purgatory for showing up. Finding a Christmas tree on a you-find-you-cut Christmas tree farm while the snow was dropping 3 inches an hour. Lake effect snow in the Alleghenys while trying to get home for Christmas, and there were no cars but me on the highway, and the snow was falling so hard whatever cars that had gone before me had had their tracks covered up. And on and on.

Marcia, I'm glad you got some snowed in Marcia time

Banned Read only
    It so rarely snows in my neck of the woods that when it snows we break out the sleds and coast down our front yard. Given the layout of the street our front yard is the only yard worthy of a sled run so the neighborhoods kid come over to use it. Our fifty foot blue spruce tree offers a nice backdrop for picture taking; great for Christmas cards.

Same storm for me, Marcia

Enjoy your snowy dress up time!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    When did that last happen in SoCal? The Great Depression? WW!!? The Sylmar earth quake?

Never mind that last one. We don't live near Sylmar!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I wish! It keeps missing here in the Burgh, I can not even try out my new battery operated snow blower for the second year!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I do the same thing. Instead of a pink fog day, I get a "pink blizzard" day.
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

Well out here in rural area of Manitoba Canada we got 20 cm of snow now -30 Celsius. So what am i doing �� out clearing out driveways for my clients. Ya i own a snow removal business. Out using a walk behind snowblower, so layered up, lingerie, womens under armour then male outerwear.
    Afterwards a hot shower. Lol

I spent my childhood in Boston. Needless to say that I love the snow. So many great snow memories.

We always had two sets of winter clothes. We would go out in the snow in the morning all layered up. We'd come home for lunch and strip off everything that was wet, which was usually everything but sox and undershorts. We'd dress up in our second set of clothing and go out again until dinner. We put everything on the radiator so it would be dry by the next day.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

It's funny that I just used that same "all dressed and nowhere to go" line just last night. I wasn't snowed in but it was very cold and I desided to cook some steaks and open a nice bottle of red wine. Do to the nature of the meal I dressed all out in my best dress. When my wife seen me she asked where was I going and dressed up and when I answered her nowhere. She told me the same thing that I'm all dressed up and nowhere to go. Maybe one day we will have somewhere to go.

Platinum Member
    I am jealous. Up here we are suffering through an El Ni?o winter. Minimal snow. But a brief cold spell has me staying indoors, wearing the fleecy loungewear I bought for just such occassions.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

A little late but Happy New Year to everyone from Northern Ontario, Canada. I'm not snowed in but I've been side-lined by a "bug" for the past few days. I've been making the most of it by letting myself enjoy my sensual feminine side which means wearing beautiful things. It brings a peace within like nothing else does.

Joanna

I get dressed, get my shovel and go out and play in the snow.
    Warm coat, cute sweater, warm gloves and boots and let's go.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I put on my bright fuchsia snow pants and head out to plow our driveway with my side by side.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Just the opposite for me. My wife works for a school. Since she is not fully supportive of my hobby, there will be no dressing tomorrow with her home all day. I work from home so I am able to dress most every day school is in session.