Thread: CDing taking over life again or Raychel in control

CDing taking over life again or Raychel in control

OMG, I am feeling that Raychel is taking over again.
    Seems like every waking mnute I am dressed or wishing I was.
    I am still struggling in my mind to find a happy medium.
    I have to get out of the house for a while today, I have some shopping to do,
    and I have to shovel the driveway.

So that means that Raychel will have to take a backseat for a while. So I can get those things done.
    I am here putting things off so I dont have to get changed. And I can guaranty when I get home, Raychel will be back for sure
    I feel so comfortable when Raychel is here. It is a real struggle for me sometimes.

just had to share that info. Maybe talking about it will help me sort out my mind

Thanks for listening
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I have not dressed in almost a year, but all the snow plowing and shopping is done, for now. Been dressed all day and loving it. It's not consuming me, I'm just enjoying it. My tolerant wife just said "Look at you, all dressed and nowhere to go." Have not been out in a while either, but somehow it's not that important anymore. Just livin' in the moment. Enjoy!

Platinum Member
    Raychel, what would you consider a happy medium? Are you seeking some sort of balance between male and female attire, or would your happy medium mean going more towards full time?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What if that is your reward after doing those things? . Get it done early then dress and relax.
    Don’t beat yourself up over it .
    Enjoy yourself
    Did you order anything new? I know you were looking
    I’m probably a bad influence lol
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Platinum Member
    Hi Raychel , It's Just who we are , And it is just what we DO, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Thanks for the comments all.
    Somedays my mind struggles. I really do enjoy the Raychel time, Maybe too much.
    But the guy in me sometimes still thinks that this is all wrong.
    the happy medium is a moving target in my mind
    Not sure why it got to me today. most days i just go with the flow

I did get the guy things done today, and Raychel is back.

Di: Yes I did, I have a couple of new dresses coming, I cant wait to get them.
    I will definitely post some pics when they arrive. I hope they fit and look as good when they get here

Blue: I know it is who we are. Just have to ride the wave here I guess. Thanks for the reply

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Enjoy your Raychel time you earned it

high Raychel i two enjoy my Doven time put thing off two stay dresed i try two get my jobs mosetely done two get back two the spandex it get easer when retired winter weather helps two

I can relate to it Raychel.
    When I was still working there was little time for dressing. Between work, home duties, shopping and family my time was very limited. Now being retired the tide has turned and I'm dressed nearly all the time except for the few occasions that call for the man of the house.
    Even when there was little time I spent a lot of time thinking about dressing. Now I don't think about it, I just do it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Hello Raychel, I'm another Rach short for Rachel, and I live in Maine. I totally understand where you are coming from. I also wish I could have more Rachel time. Best of luck and happy dressing always

Quote Originally Posted by bridget thronton View Post
    Enjoy your Raychel time you earned it
    Thanks Bridget, I know I have worked very hard thru my life to get here. It is just my mind sometimes........

Quote Originally Posted by Doven View Post
    high Raychel i two enjoy my Doven time put thing off two stay dresed i try two get my jobs mosetely done two get back two the spandex it get easer when retired winter weather helps two
    Hi Devon, That is exactly the issue. Putting off getting into guy mode to get the chores done.
    Yesterday I even considered putting off the things until today.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    I can relate to it Raychel.
    When I was still working there was little time for dressing. Between work, home duties, shopping and family my time was very limited. Now being retired the tide has turned and I'm dressed nearly all the time except for the few occasions that call for the man of the house.
    Even when there was little time I spent a lot of time thinking about dressing. Now I don't think about it, I just do it.
    Hi Cheryl, Your story sounds exactly like mine. I am now retired, Kids all grown and moved away, and my wife is now an ex,
    So Basically I can dress whenever I want, But for some reason the guy side still ojects now and then, I guess maybe it is the guilt that was taught from a very young age, the whole story that this is wrong. I really need to take the last line of your post and not think about it and just do it.
    Thanks for your reply

Quote Originally Posted by rachelatshop View Post
    Hello Raychel, I'm another Rach short for Rachel, and I live in Maine. I totally understand where you are coming from. I also wish I could have more Rachel time. Best of luck and happy dressing always
    Thanks for your reply Rachel

I have a kind of cute solution for you. Instead of "searching for the happy medium", look for the "happy large". LOL.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Soon I will be taking the back seat to my other half, for a while anyway. Soon there will be a new GG in the house.
    She know about me. I will have to do a partial (80%) purge to make room for her stuff.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Hi Raychel,

It started round 5 years ago; Robin took over and never really left. The problem is Robin always seems to take a back seat to that guy. In retaliation, she constantly clouds his mind with dressing. On the few occasions Robin is able flourish, like when I visit my aunt, she does not want to leave. Since I started seeing a therapist I am managing Robin better, finding more ways to let her out. The therapist also has my wife and I communicating with each other about it and I am able dress a little more around the house.

Cheers!
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!