Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When was the last time you dressed? Other fem. things you do.

Every night at bedtime - beautiful lingerie. Nothing is as feminine as that.

The last time I dressed was two days ago and the next time is today. I have errands to run and want to take a walk which are things I tend to do dressed all the time now. Lately, I have been working on a self care routing that reflects my feminity. I shave my legs at least twice a week and take much better care of my skin including a daily routine of moisturizing.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I dress most days. I also live a very active outdoor adventure type life, where I do not dress at all. There is plenty of time for both in my current lifestyle. Every outdoor activity I enjoy has women participants. How I think drag or drab is what makes me the person I am. Not how I dress. We can only be ourselves. What other see or think of us should not matter. As I have got older I finally understand who I am and that what other people see or think of me, really is not that important. Those that matter to me know who I am. The rest can simply get on with their own lives.

I dressed fully about 2 months ago. Had a couple days to myself, and decided to fully dress for the full time. Very much enjoyed all that it envolved, except coming back to drab.
    A down side, I want to fully dress every chance I get, but times are too short and makeup too long.
    Susann_Gardener

Fully dressed at the moment. Outside of dressing there is nothing that I do that would be classed as feminine.
    I don't wish to change my gender I just want to change my clothes.

I'm away this week so no dressing until Sunday. Normally I wear panties all day and usually a camisole. These are under drab clothes as I'm not out to the children. When they're at school, the house is mine, and Maya appears.

Aspiring Member
    Dressed right now.
    I get the opportunity almost every night.

Board-Certified Shaman LaSirenaBella's Avatar
    I?m about to disassemble myself after this post. I just went and ran some errands, including picking up dinner. Then, had to sort laundry, after eating dinner with my wife.
    Sirena Rivera
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing." - Theodor S. Geisel

Now that my wife is retired, I don't get many opportunities to dress fully. But I did dress up yesterday, which was very nice. most days all I can manage is panties, nude lipstick, and clear nail polish.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I'm in Stacey mode right now I just don't have any makeup on. The last time I went out and did something girly was last week when I got a makeover at Ulta.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I dress daily. Love it.

Dressed fully was last might for Valentine's Day. Wife took me to dinner and then shopping. Wore a sweater and skirt with wig, heels, and night out make up. Today jens and a long sleeve t-shirt with daisy's on it. Waxing camper so no wig or make up.

What time is it? I dress at least 3x a week. In meetings now but as soon as I am done I will fall face first into the makeup case.

Pretty near all day for me, I went to get some guy pants to go out for a while and they are all in the wash.
    More time dressing until the drier is done,
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I dressed yesterday to meet some TG friends for dinner. Dressed meaning make up a skirt, hosiery and a blouse. Daily I am often in leggings but no make up and hair braided in a pony tail. Since retiring I can enjoy more options without worry but fully dress only when alone or meeting like friends.

Not sure what defines 'dressed', but I'm retired and sleep in bodysuits or thongs w/a racerback tank top. My days are spent (usually) wearing a thong bodysuit under my leggings, a womens zipneck top or a t-shirt in warmer weather and my Dansko clogs. I normally wear a very light eyeliner and brow-pencil and use tinted burts red lip balm. My hair is now shoulder length and I always have 1 or2 earrings in each side as well as my ear clip. I go to the gym daily and usually slip a pair of shorts over my leggings. Other than my socks and gym shoes, virtually everything wear is female. I still present as male, but androgenous. My wife loves the new look/new me. She loves that I keep my toes polished with bright colors. I am very lucky because for the last 50 adult years I was always very masculine and mentally begged myself to let my femmeness out. I now realize that women are simply not strict like men when it comes to classifying fem vs masculine. If you like something do it, it's fun and that's what life should be about. FWIW, I do normally slip out of my leggings and into a more appropriate a pair of women's jeans and remove my choker necklace, ankle bracelet and most earrings if I am going to the bank, grocers or post office.

I dress almost every day...and love it, especially stepping out in public.
    I have the advantage of having a female stature/physique and characteristics, so do appear 100% woman. It's a fantastic, exhilarating feeling!

I don?t have many opportunities anymore and my small stash is mostly panties, bras, pantyhose, slips and camisoles. If I am lucky, I might get an opportunity for a couple of hours every week or so.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Last time dressed? Right now! The last time I did something typically feminine was last week I bought some makeup at Ulta.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Right now. Before this it was about two weeks ago. I probably manage twice a month for about 3 or 4 hours each.

Last December. Got all dolled up and went out to a bar. Wish I could dress up more often!

At the moment I'm dressing a couple of times a week, though just around the house, or with occasional walks around the neighbourhood (though covered up with a big coat!)
    Does it count if I'm fully dressed including makeup but without the hair? I really don't like how wigs feel so I'm growing my hair (but it's nowhere near styleable yet).

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Went shopping at Costco Sunday. Going to a friend's cocktail party Saturday. I get to meet his new neighbors or should i say they get to meet me? 😁

Actually I dressed today, but just casually. Cute shorts, top, bra, and wig but no makeup. I was on the computer using a make-up website "virtual try on" virtually checking out different foundations, eyeshadow, and lipsticks. It was fun.

Managed to partially dress this morning. Bottom half only!

First opportunity in about a fortnight and it was only for about an hour.

Just long enough time to try on some new skirts that I bought last summer along with some tights and white high heels.

Sometimes these short, but unexpected, opportunities bring more pleasure than I could ever imagine.

I truly cherish every dressing opportunity that comes my way.