Thread: Didn't realize

Didn't realize

I went on a service call yesterday and a person I meet had a glass jar with a cigarette and a lighter in it. He told me he quit smoking over twenty years ago but has that cigarette there in case he breaks and wants one, almost like a security blanket. I told the story to my wife and she laughed and told me not to make fun of that guy because I don't have a pair of pantyhose in a jar but I might as well have. She reminded me that I have never left the house without something fem in my possession. She reminded me of working out of town or going camping with no chance of wearing them and I still had a pair of pantyhose in my luggage. When we temporary moved in with her parents until our house was ready I packed a pair of pantyhose in my temporary luggage knowing I was never going to wear them.
    She told me in my everyday life, I wear women's panties everyday, I will underdress with pantyhose and bras when we go to a mall and to remind her when was the last time I haven't had something fem on.
    Well I looked down at my pantyhosed feet with my toe ring and again I had to tell her she was right. The only time I remembered was a few days before our wedding I threw everything out thinking that I would never need them again, but that lasted a few weeks because I told her then and she bought me a pair of pantyhose that same night not wanting me to wear hers.
    Now looking back she is right I believe since the age of about I would say 18 or 19 I have always had something fem with me but I don't remember not having at least one pair of pantyhose with me at anytime since then.
    Wow! I guess I really had a big jar security blanket I didn't know about, can anyone relate.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 02-03-2024 at 08:33 AM.

Your woogie!!! Nothing wrong with that and great stories both of them. You have a wonderful wife and are very privileged to have her.

Maria, I have a nightgown under my pillow every night, even if I don't wear it. We all have our safety nets.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Guilty as charged.
    I always have something with me even if the situation deems it will never be used.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    Maria, are you related to Linus van Pelt?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No, Maria. The thot never occurred to me until I read your post. I have many insecurities but being caught without of women's things isn't one of them!

But, then again I'm just a CD and live alone so there r no limits on my dressing!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

hi Maria 60 being 1.5 hours from the nearist walmart its cande oof bilt in every thing musthave extra .i must admit my crossdrsing suplays i go a little bit overbord two Doven

Hi Maria, I too wear something fem every day. My get away overnight bag, always has a complete fem change of unders and a nightie in it, ready to go...

I do the same thing! Sometimes even if there is not a chance to wear any of it, it helps to just see it and have it with you. My wife always accuses me of taking way to much along when we go away.

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria , Good Story , I wear my Lite Control panties 24/7 Triple Pierced ears with Necklace & Bracelet >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!