Thread: Hi yall its been a minute

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi yall its been a minute

It's no shocker from previous posts that my wife is OK with me crossdressing, she accepts it and at times loves to play along too.
    Over the last few weeks I've personally been struggling with some feelings and thoughts, we have 2 kids and neither know about lilly or so I thought, long story short I found out that our oldest does in fact know somewhat and she made sure to let me know she knew during a parent child disagreement where she made sure to mention seeing me a few times late at night walk threw through house in a skirt.
    she's never seen me dress complete Lilly. I've come to accept that she knows and I'm fine with it.
    Our youngest child of 6 had never seen me in a skirt before, she's seen me wear shorts with tights, leggings and an occasional blouse, never any makeup or wigs or even skirts,
    Well i had been home for a few days with the youngest due to her having a cold, I started to get bored and restless so I busted out an old sewing machine that was my mom's, I hadn't really sewed anything for several years, I open it up,get it all threaded up, youngest walks in ands asks what I'm doing with her mama's sewing machine. I told her I was going to play around with it and see what I can make, youngest was in shock and awww, she hadn't seen her dad ever sit down and use a sewing machine, well ive been trying slowly to introduce the thought of me wearing a skirt, oldest child in the house doesn't care one way or another about gender and clothing, but the youngest she did a little bit, never in our household has our youngest been taught, told what is and isn't OK for boys to wear. But threw media I assume she came to a conclusion boys couldn't wear skirts.
    I said I had been struggling a bit in the begining of this post. Ive been struggling with getting my youngest to accept the ideal that her dad can wear a skirt and that there's nothing wrong with that, so I had a brilliant idea in my head to try, I had some old jeans that I didn't wear and decided I was going to make me a skirt using my old jeans, so i though what can she say when she see me use my own jeans she's seen me where, so I flipped, and pinned and cut and stitched for a bit to create a just below the knee skirt, when I was done she asked what it I made, i told her just wait and see, I went to the bathroom changed into my new skirt i sewed up, and stepped out the bathroom where she stood waiting to see what i made. Her jaw dropped and she said "no boys don't where skirts", "what if the boy made it from his own pants?can he wear it then", technically it's not a women's skirt that way. She about had smoke rolling out between her ears on that one, I asked her if I should take it off and she said "no daddy if you wanna wear a skirt you can wear it if you want to, but I don't wanna go to store with with",
    All seems meaningless to some and others may not pay any mind to it but getting the kiddos acceptance means something to me, just strike me odd she was so against it when we have never taught or discussed clothes having gender,
    I'm happy I don't have to hide wearing a skirt around the house anymore with the kids, just took me having to male a skirt in front of the youngest for her to understand it's OK for guys to wear a skirt
    Last edited by Lilly-Ann; 02-06-2024 at 08:39 AM.