Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im not a man in a dress....or am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica G. View Post
    Nancy, while I appreciate the complement, I have to disagree. I would get made in a second. Size 12 feet, large man hands, Adams apple, shoulders, etc. All while standing at 6'5.
    Hi Jessica, Now I totally understand. Your face always looks great, very feminine, so I just assumed, incorrectly... (I really like your glasses, BTW). Thanks for your openness. With a hug, Nancy

hello Audrey,
    interesting question
    I am a man in a dress when I wear a dress.
    But not so many women wear dresses these days.
    Yet I can wear women's jeans, tee shirts, hoodies etc. quite openly without anyone noticing that I am a crossdresser - I "present" as a man in jeans, tee shirt, hoodie etc.
    luv J

Like Jessica - my physique definitely makes me a man in a dress. Barrel chested, size 12/13 shoes, large hands, broad shoulders - I am what my genetics made me.
    That said, I wear what I want, I feel good and sometimes even pretty when I do.

I totally understand what so many have echoed here... being 6'3 and 245 lbs with the deep voice and size 15 shoes it is a challenge to find those feminie lines.

Shopping is fun! Finding the tall and extra length outfits is always a challenge but with the right outfit it's exciting to see the look work!

Give yourself credit and celebrate the wins no matter how big or small they may be!

Wow it seems the big and tall section is pretty popular these days. I?m more like a linebacker in a dress. It took dressing daily to get past that feeling, looking in the mirror and seeing what didn?t look feminine. Once I was able to enjoy the fact I don?t look like my male self either, I started to see parts of Kitty in my reflection. That made me happy and I started to see the unique qualities that bring out my feminine traits. I?ll never look like the sexy models but then neither do most GG?s, everyone battles their self image. So I?m a big girl and they can be sexy too. Society has everyone thinking about those perfect lingerie models being the pinnacle of sexy, I?ve reprogrammed myself to finding the beauty in all women not just the airbrushed ones.