we are who we are
    When i wash off my drag face Im still CD and when i shower im still me
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

What has kept me going with my crossdressing is how it makes me feel when I dress and let out Christina. It?s been a coping skill for me since I suffer from PTSD and dressing as Christina helps me forget about everything. It allows me to put on another face and not suffer from anything.

It?s be about 21 years maybe give or take a year. I started when I was in my teens and in middle school.

I have been crossdressing several hours a day, several days a week for recent years. This made me so feminized that I have to do it regularly now. My femininity requires that. It's part of me. This is the old story what was first: a chicken of an egg? I strongly believe that it started from the internal sex of my brain, however.

Aspiring Member
    A question I ask myself everyday.
    The profound and remarkable enjoyment, wonder, curiosity, sense of relaxation and calm has only increased as the days, months and years pass...

OH WOW! Iv'e been very Fem from day one and will NEVER change. I love the fact that I can be so pretty on the outside as well as the inside. (yes a touch vain as well, but honest) Thats why I Dress and look as I do.
    Miss Stacy
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

"Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

The ball gowns I get to wear is what kept me going. I've always been fascinated by them and now that I'm a functioning adult with my own spending money, I can start buying my own to wear. I started in all of this in my teenage years, right around the turn of the century. I was able to get my first dress and every time I had the house to myself (as I was still living with my grandparents), I would take the opportunity to dress up.

I don?t think of it as a choice

Someone has to keep Revlon in business

For me it was seeing myself in the mirror fully crossdressed, never stopped after that night.

I started at 13-15 with my mom's romantic lingerie and was immediately hooked, it was incredible to wear and see myself in it. I have pretty much been wearing romantic lingerie to bed since I was 16 and have never looked back. Wearing it was so incredibly feminine for me that I went from being straight in my teens to being bi and badly wanting a boyfriend by my late teens, which ended up happening at 20 with the same guy I'm still with today. Lingerie is incredible, and every CD'er should experience it.

What started me off (back in about 1958) was curiosity about girls' clothes. As I didn't have a sister I studied girls I saw around me. A particular trigger was seeing them graduate from socks to stockings and wondering what that felt like. For quite a few years after that I enjoyed seeing the different girls'/women's fashions and finding ways to experience them for myself - though with limited access to the kinds of clothes I wanted to try. Wearing 1950s and 60s underwear and nylons remained so enjoyable - and experiencing interesting things like tight skirts, stiffened slips and flared dresses (though only behind closed doors) - kept me interested. When stockings and suspenders gave way to tights and panty girdles I confess to disappointment. I tried them and anjoyed them, but not as much. Then women moved into trousers, jeans, leggings, etc and all my interest was gone. I suppose my remaining years have been a form of nostalgia trip, managing to recreate those earlier years with a dwindling coollection of wearable clothes from that period.

When I was young tried on my moms nylons and girdle and loved the look and feel. Thought about it often but never went beyond that. When I turned 50 in 2005 I suddenly had a strong desire to dress. I tried a few things but I eventually found a transformation service. She laid out a skirt and blouse bra with forms, pantyhose and heels. I got dressed and it felt nice first time completely dressed and the forms in a bra wow. Next she did make up, first time for me, I watched in the mirror as she did this and I really liked what I saw. She then added a wig adjusted it and Gave me a hand mirror in front of the mirror to check it out. I could not believe how lovely I looked. That did it! since then When I dress up it is with make up forms and what ever feminine outfit I am in the mood for. I find time a couple times a month and occasionally go out and meet others for dinner and enjoying time together. So I guess later in life and loving it still!

CD'ing is a part of who I am. If I stopped dressing tomorrow and never did it again, I'd still mentally be a crossdresser.

One of the things I love is the sheer variety of women's clothing. Just look at underwear - so many styles, colors and fabrics. I have bras and panties that aren's sold anymore, and I haven't seen new ones that are quite like the old ones.

My love for the clothes and how they feel when I am wearing them has never waned.
    I don't wish to change my gender I just want to change my clothes.

Cross dressing has morphed into many different forms and levels of acceptance or resistance over my 73 years of living. The thing that has consistently kept me cross dressing is the need to cross dress.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

You mean besides thinking about it just about every day for almost the last 60 years?

One day 7 year old me wanted to try on a dress. I was envious of the other boys who got to dress as girls for Halloween. Got to do it myself for 8th grade Halloween. When I was at the library researching the annual debate topic I would look for books on crossdressing. Got dressed a couple of times with girls I was dating.

In my early 40's I asked my wife to buy me a dress as a birthday present. Later she bought me a wig for Valentines Day and gave me a makeover. I started to buy my own clothes, and dress at home.

In 2015 I did a guys golf trip to Reno and afterwards went to San Francisco to get a Sephora makeover and get dressed. In 2016 my wife was away for 4 days and I went for nails, another makeover, buying a wig, and trying on clothes. I went out dressed, and the world didn't end. It got better.

Been out lots since. Still think about it every day.

Every day.

Is there any wonder why I still do it?
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/