Thread: freeboobin'

freeboobin'

I've only been wearing a bra regularly for a few months after years of wishing. i don't do forms and really don't even care for padded bras on me, so I never have more than just a bit of lace or thin, stretch fabric between my breasts and my top. My nipples are prominent and the headlights shine anytime I'm in a tshirt or similar shirt or top.

The thing that recently came out of the blue was on a day when it was inconvenient to wear a bra. At first it was disappointing but then the thought came that "I guess I'll just have to freeboob it today". Somehow that reframing of the "problem" has made it actually pleasurable to feel my shirt against my bare chest when the need arises to go braless.

I've got itty-bitty man-boobs which have become breasts in my mind. Not women's breasts, my breasts. Bras make my breasts feel special. Now, the opportunity to freeboob gives an equal feeling of specialness. I like having the option to decide.

One thing that I guess I'll clarify up front is that "special" does not equate to sexual.

Does that strike a chord with anyone?

I'm with you there. My bra wearing is usually restricted to mornings, simply because they usually end up getting too hot. After that, if I'm not forced to wear something more culturally acceptable, I go freeboobin'. And yes, the headlights shine! Funny, if I'm wearing a top from the women's side I feel like I'm freeboobin', but if I'm wearing a men's t-shirt then I'm just not wearing a bra, because why would I?

Like you, my boobs are not impressive. As much as I wish they actually needed a bra, the reality is they don't.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Ok, that's it, Bea! Your membership in the "Bra Fetisher's Club" is cancelled!

Now, the really important question: How do u feel about women's panties!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Doc,

I've never been that much of a fetisher for any of it. I do feel "sexier" in various women's things than I ever have in men's things. But, it's more emotional peace than sexual outlet.

As far as panties, I'm for 'em.

Bea, I practice a pretty esoteric field of law where semantics means everything. So changing the name does make all the difference. Enjoy!
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".