Thread: Wine shopping

Wine shopping

Last week my wife and I stopped at a large liquor store in the MPLS suburbs to grab a bottle of wine. This store has a very helpful staff the first person to ask if we needed help was a male with pretty polished nails and full makeup she look great. We found the wine my wife was looking for and headed to the registers as we approached a male voice said I can help you over here sure enough another male with polished nails, full makeup and she was also wearing a bra the outline showed through her uniform. As we turned to leave a customer who was a crossdresser or trans woman walked through the front door with a wife or girlfriend! By now my head was spinning I could not believe 3 encounters within 15 minutes looks like things are changing for the better ladies. My wife that I have not confessed my Crossdressing desires to just smiled and said looks like someone is transitioning.
    After that experience my new bucket list item is to visit a winery with my wife dress as two ladies I guess one can always dream.

Platinum Member
    That is amazing. Outside of a gay club and drag shows I have never seen more than one transgender person at any one time in real life. I must live a sheltered existence.

Also, that sounds like a lovely dream. It could come true!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Keep on dreaming, sometimes dreams come to be. I was married 25 years before I came out to my wife, she was not overjoyed, but tolerant. Still won't go out with me when I'm enfem, and we've been married 59 years now.
    Anna

Jill, that is wonderful. Good things do come in threes.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Jill, where do u live? LA or Frisco? Was that store intentionally trying to attract the LGBTQ crowd?

If not I agree that that was VERY WEIRD!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Last week I went out of town for work. On the plane I was waiting for the washroom on the plane and it was where the stewardess sit and chat. My eye instantly seen one of them had her skirt hiked up showing a nice leg view and sitting with her shoes off. Then the male stewardess sat down across from the other one and took off his shoes and he was definitely wearing pantyhose after seeing his feet. He asked the co worker what brand she was wearing and if they lasted a long time. I was standing there with a almost good feeling that he was so open like that, I did take him as gay form the first glance but just like yourself it was a good thing to see things out in the open. I wish I would have had the courage to lift my pant hem and show him the brand I was wearing.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    as she stated (but hard to see) MLPS is minneapolis. I took a brief look but couldn't find a Liquor store Specifically geared towards the LGBT crowd though I did find a thriving LGBT community is in the area.

There's a consignment store that I go to that is very T friendly. It's a small shop and I know the owner and the 3 main SAs. Even though I usually shop en homme, I try on clothing there and they all have seen me dressed. I stopped by yesterday for some retail therapy. when I checked out, the SA told me that I was the 3rd T girl in the last two days,

The store is my safe place and they are always interested in what I wore on my latest outings.

In case you're wondering, I got a black top with a sheer panel between the neck and the bust, a fuchsia top and matching knee-length skirt and a red lace midi dress/gown. All from the 50% off sale rack.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Genifer the Minneapolis and surrounding suburbs is a tremendous area for girls like us I have never had any issues out dressed shopping, eating are just bumming around in general. The store is Total Wine they have several stores in the metro area and have a very friendly professional staff. Thanks for the comments ladies.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Oh I have a total wine here too. no issues shopping there. Mostly no issue shopping anywhere but it's one of the places that remembers me.

Love Total Wine.....I'm like a kid in a candy store there...LOL