Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coming out to my oldest and closest friends

reread your proposal and it was less "ta da" then i originally grasped.

when i joined the forum 10 yrs ago i was shocked that folks came out to theyre wives, that got me thinking and i decided that she should know in case i passed on. what would she think when she found my stash. she would make assumptions and im still here to answer her concerns so i started to plan how and when to do it.

i joined in November and decided that the upcoming holidays may be my last with her or not even happen if she did not take it well....i decided to wait till after the holidays.

she is still with me to this day and i had started HRT with her blessing but it has been paused for health concerns.

whats your point.....my point is that you will have friday and saturday with your friends....what are the plans for sunday....breakfast, packing, maybe another walk or other activity to reveal your "self" to your friends...the reveal may make things awkward and they can bail out and go home and have that discussion at the dinner table and get input from the family in a place they are comfortable...give them time to absorb your words and mull things about in theyre own minds...until they make plans for the next gathering or reach out to you individually....you seem sure they will take it graciously and i wish you all the luck in the world.

kudos for going out shopping and getting your feet wet in the wild....now that you had a taste of it im sure you will have an appetite for more....again best wishes for you....

do you know how hard it is going to be to wait untill april
    Last edited by mykell; 02-22-2024 at 07:35 PM. Reason: waiting
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Platinum Member
    Hi Danni , See line #4 in my Signature, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!