Thread: My hidden milestone

My hidden milestone

When I dress, I typically wear a gaff to help create a smooth look. Since my dressing periods are normally only a few hours at the most, I remain fully tucked with no discomfort during this time. While getting ready for work the other day, I wondered if I could remained tucked for a longer period of time and decided to wear a gaff under my nylons and dress pants when I went to work. Was able to remain tucked for over 14 hours without any discomfort. What l find interesting is when I first started using a gaff many years ago, I could not wear it for more than 30 minutes to one hour before it became too uncomfortable. I guess it is like regular exercising, the more you do it, the easier it becomes.
    I am just a guy who enjoys wearing women's clothing and there is nothing wrong with that.

Yes we adapt to many things over time....
    I have no clue as to your life / lifestyle. Did not try to search through your posts.
    Safe to assume we all know tucking will reduce your 'swimmers' and lesson the ability to have children.

To correct a piece of information before things go too far. Decrease in sperm count attributed to garments that cause an increase in localized temperature, were published several years ago. However, this does not apply to everyone. The idea is, also, associated with a lot of anecdotal evidence. There are a huge number of fathers who wear jockey style briefs.

I'm tucked most of the day, every day. I prefer to have a smooth presence. I've never experienced any discomfort or side effects from it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I like to think of it as muscle memory. Your body acclimatises to the positioning. I've been doing it for so long that the "boys" almost find their own way inside these days.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I am tucked all the time except in the shower and sleeping. At one time I was concerned that this might cause a problem, but none have developed. I find it more comfortable than having that excess baggage flopping around and in the way.

Unless I'm in the shower I'm tucked. Have never had any problems.

If i could stay tucked 24/7 i would but to many issues involved , it relaxes me and lets me focus mabey one day i will go 24/7 it would be nice

do you'll use the "tucking tape" or just a pair of tight panties/gaff?

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    In the beginning pushing one of my jewels up and out of the way was always easier than the other. they still went where I needed just that 1 constantly wanted to fall back down.
    I guess i managed to sort this out and over time it got more comfortable being in that new/old location.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Tucking was something I did when I first began dressing 25+ years ago. And, every time I've dressed since then.

I've never had any difficulties except when I tried to tuck while erect.

I simply wear a tite pair of thong style panties backwards!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Ronny - I don’t need to worry about my swimmers, got sipped years ago after our third child was born.

Dani - I just use tight panties or a gaff
    I am just a guy who enjoys wearing women's clothing and there is nothing wrong with that.

Occasional tucker here. To my surprise I find tucking while riding my bicycle works better than expected i also find it very exciting to have a flat female appearance on my tight bike shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillcder View Post
    Occasional tucker here. To my surprise I find tucking while riding my bicycle works better than expected i also find it very exciting to have a flat female appearance on my tight bike shorts.
    Thanks for that information Jill. I comfortably tuck, as I don't like seeing "the boys" poking through my clothes out in the world. I did wonder about riding my bike, so now I'll give it a try.

Misty, Thanks for sharing your milestone. I feel more inspired by you and others here to continue to stay nice and tucked for longer periods or time.

I remember a long while ago it might have been uncomfortable not not any more.
    When I was on Spiro the guy shrunk a lot. lol
    I love showing a smooth flat surface, just as feminine as breasts for me.

Misty, I think 8 hours is the maximum time I have tucked with a gaff on. No negative effects.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by prene View Post
    I love showing a smooth flat surface, just as feminine as breasts for me.
    Agreed! In a close second place on the femininity scale! Ok, maybe third behind a wasp waistline! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    24/7 for me.. except the shower of course.
    I wear leggings a lot, so its a must to be smooth there.
    I'm with you Karren on the femininity order of things.

Emily