Thread: FEM Orlando March 16 2024 Meeting

FEM Orlando March 16 2024 Meeting

Mark your calendars ladies. The next meeting of FEM Orlando will be on March 16th. It will be held in our usual clubhouse location. For those that are interested but not already a member of the group you can PM me here for more information.

If you can't make this meeting, the next one will be a Girls Night Out on April 13th.

Hope to see you at a meeting soon!
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Update about this meeting. It's going to include a clothing "exchange". I say exchange but really what happens is that everybody goes through their closets (aka stash) and pulls out things they no longer want but might be of use to others. So, bring those items with you to the meeting. There will be tables to put your stuff on, generally arranged by type, for members to pick and choose.

Anything left after the meeting will be donated to a charity.

We are less than a week away from this meeting. I mentioned the clothing exchange in my previous post and wanted to say that I did indeed go through my closet. I've lost a little weight over the past year or so and some of my stuff just doesn't look right so out they go. It was fun though doing the grand try on. Overall score - 11 outfits to keep, 11 to bring to the meeting.

Why not check out your closet?

Hello. I am new to the forum and would like information to attend the meeting. Can you message me? Thank you!

Stefanie Remi

Sent you an email StefanieR.

Hello All. This event is now in the books as another successful meet up. We welcomed two new members, Including @StefanieR, to the group. A fun time was had by all.

We hope to see even more folks at the next meeting which will be held on April 13th. That meeting will be a Girls Night Out (GNO) at a local restaurant to be decided. I will post a separate thread for that event.