Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dose your SO watch you transform?

Does your SO watch you transform?

This is directed at the cross dressers here. Those that generally present as male but occasionally like to be dressed as women. It also assumes an accepting SO.

The question is, do you do your transformation in private? Or is your SO present, watching when you do it?
    Last edited by Jenn A116; 02-20-2024 at 06:22 PM.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I wouldn't use the word watching, but she is often in the bedroom while I'm dressing. I dress at home as I please without any qualms, and always underdress. It is typical for us to get comfortable in the evening while watching some TV. I will change into my night gown, or just wear a cami and panties, depending on the season of the year. Skirts are very comfortable during the summer heat.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I don't really "transform". I do wear obvious femme styles at home. She is accepting but it's always obvious that she doesn't really like it. So, while she sees me in panties and various femme items daily, I put on my bra and something over it in private because that seems to be a major trigger for her. She knows I' wearing it but seems to gag at the thought of me wearing it. So, for me, the answer is she only gets glimpses of certain aspects of my dressing. Other parts are somewhat hidden.
    To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well, a lot like being loved by God. It is what we need more than anything. ~ Timothy Keller

Yes, but it's no big deal. It was a big deal when we first met, several years ago. Then we both got used to her being around while I get dressed.

No, she?s never watched, but no big deal. I usually get dressed in the morning. Occasionally, she?ll compliment me on my selection and let me show her what I?m wearing. No, she?s not interested in my bra, panties, slips, or hose. Anyway, it works for us, which is all that matters.

I present as male for most of the day but get dressed daily in the evenings and more on days off.
    My wife does not necessarily watch me but she has been in the room while I am getting ready, or she has even done here make-up right next to me on her side of the double sink in out master.
    When its casual she will sometimes be in the room when I'm changing or if I don't know what to wear as casual wear she will pick out a jumper, or shorts and a tank top for me to wear.

Dose your SO watch you transform? Sure
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Absolutely no.

Not really watch, but since there is no secret about what I am doing she will often come in when I am transforming. I appreciate her opinions on makeup, wardrobe etc.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

With Sherlyn not untill after her makeup and wig. That is what she wanted/ needed .
    In the beginning I did not know that - well she did not either because I was her first person to she was totally open with.
    So that’s what we did when she figured out it made her anxious.. i kept busy usually doing my makeup till she felt ready for me to see her and that was usually after makeup and hair…..but then we would pick out outfits and accessories together.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I only truly fully dress on Sundays.

My wife is up and about when I am getting dressed, and she has walked into our bedroom while I am getting dressed and there is never a problem. However, most Sundays I have the bedroom to myself while I am getting dressed. A few years ago, I would have not gotten dressed in front of her.

Through out the week I will wear a nightgown a few times. But my wife married a man so I try to dress less than 1/2 the time.

No she sees me when I'm 100 percent transformed.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I believe it depends on when I decide to change. On the weekends usually I get dressed up first thing in the morning and she may be still in bed or she will be dressing at the same time. It's become pretty normal but there was a time when I was very embarrassed to dress with her in the same room.

I wish that was my situation hopefully someday soon my wife will be involved with my Crossdressing.

Jenn, my wife is accepting and when I go out she is usually with me. So yes, she sees my transformation.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Yes she does see me dress and do my makeup and hair.
    She's done my makeup for me as well a few times, but since she wears little and I've become more proficient that's not the case any longer. Sometimes I do hers for a special outing.
    It was awkward at first, for me not her. I anticipated looks or comments that never came. Now it's natural for her to see me dressing and it's more two women getting ready than anything else. Whether I'm putting on my lingerie, my hair and makeup or my outfit it's all in the open and she watches sometimes or sometimes not if she's getting ready as well. I welcome her comments as she's always there to help.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Well, my new GF sees me 1/2 trans form every day into a very girly GIRL, yet male.
    YET she has never been in my dressing room when I go DRAG.

I'M sure you may be looking into the why.
    The why not is the answer!
    Last edited by Di; 02-21-2024 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Well this is the m2f crossdressing section & tech you wear clothes of another gender - l
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

hello,
    I get dressed in private - in fem or drab,
    luv J

I get dressed in private, sometimes I do ask for her help specially when I want to put on a strapless bralette that I just cannot reach my back to place it at the right spot. There is no hiding but I feel a little shy when dressing around her, I guess!

My wife of 50+ years has seen me in all states of dress/undress whether I am dressing femme or as a guy. She mostly doesn't pay much attention to what I am putting on. However, she lets me know when I am ready to go out that if a dress or skirt that I am wearing is in her opinion too short, she will say "Don't bend over in that."
    Phoebe

My late wife didn't watch me transform per se, but did see me transform on many occasions as we went out together with me in full Jill mode. I think the first time she saw me transform it was weirder for me than for her.
    Jill

Since I am presenting male most of the time and only dress at home. I have no secrets about my clothes and what I wear or when I wear. We do each other's laundry. She see's everything I have worn, and she sees my makeup case. We go shopping together for fem clothes, she is my fashion consultant lets me know when I'm getting to blank .She wanders in and out when I'm going full Raven, but she sees me in my Pajamas and walking around in my wedge sparkle flip flops daily. We have our first coffee every morning sitting across from each other. LOL I sleep in short and cami PJ set and she wears her sweat shorts and tee shirt. Does she watch me transform ??? I don't know that she does but it isn't hidden either. I'm always partially en fem and she knows it.
    Last edited by Di; 02-21-2024 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Word filter

Hi Jenn, I don't, and don't want to, as far as full nines mode is the target. And don't show myself either to my SO in that mode. In MIAD mode, I don't either, but would be more open to it, due to the toned down nature of it, and the fact that my SO sees me dressed in that mode.

Lots of interesting responses here. Thanks to everybody.

I'm not really asking why. Just curious as to everybody's experience. For my part, she's only seen Jennifer once the process is complete. I'll probably feel a bit awkward if she watches me. But we will probably get there sometime soon.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

My wife is accepting but not supportive. She has never seen me getting dressed. She only sees me after I'm dressed whether it's fully dressed including lipstick, wig, & nails; or, partially dressed (dress, nylons, jewelry, bra, & forms). There have been a few times when I've put my nylons (thigh highs) on in front of her; but, that's very rare. I get dressed in our spare bedroom where I keep all my femme clothes and she simply does not go in that room very often. I would actually love to have her help me with makeup. I've been wanting to get a pedicure for quite a while. The primary reason is not for the experience. Rather, I just want the polish on my toenails to look really good. At my age, I'm not as nimble as a person should be to apply nail polish to their own toenails and my eyesight leaves a lot to be desired. I'm actually thinking of asking my wife if she would apply nail polish to my toes so I can use the money saved to take us out to dinner. I'm fairly certain she would decline the request; but, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.