Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do You do When You Want to Feel Girly?

What do You do When You Want to Feel Girly?

I'm just curious as to what you do when that urge to go above and beyond on the girly scale hits you?

I've not dressed for a while and just feel like I want to go a little overboard on the girly side. I'm really limited though size-wise because of my "large frame."

I'm just curious as to what you do when/if you get that itch.

Lacy PJs

You got three guesses. The first two don?t count. Ha! I?m dressed most days, so the pink fog isn?t as intense, but it still rolls in. No problems, ever.

Put on full face makeup (usually just lipstick and eye brow pencil most days)

Nails and perfume

At minimum lipstick.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    This time of year, I wear leggings with ballet flats at home most days. When that situation hits me, I switch the flats out.. and mince around the house in 4" heels.
    Does the trick every time.

Emily

Wear my lacy lingerie and do my nails!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I put on my full, female suit and see myself as stunning, naked, young, woman in my mirror!

This amazing site, with NOTHING MALE in view from the top of my head to my feet, blows my mind every, single, time!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Put on some makeup, dress femme and get my nails done.

Very easy for me - romantic lingerie almost every night for bedtime. If I get the urge during the day, which I do once in a while, I just hold off and wait for bedtime so it's something to look forward to.

I wear a nightgown to bed when I can't dress fully.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    I paint my nails top and bottom
    Live Today as if it is your last day

I put on lipstick and panties. Full dressup if opportunity presents itself, but at least lipstick and panties.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I get to dress every day, should I wish day. Happily just part of life. Enjoying some old Lilly Savage clips at the moments. Argos is a girl's best friend, hilarious.

I just get all dolled up. I am not much of an under dresser unless I am getting ready for work and my wife is also getting ready.

I work from home, so I take my time. I will put on a bra and underwear before she leaves. I make sure it does not show. Once she is away it is off to the races. I can get fully done up in about 1/2 hour.

Crossword puzzles level 5 like my grandmother and car mechanics like my aunt.

I take to cooking, preferably to bake something sweet.
    I dress up either from head to toe or not at all.

Several days of getting ready, shave to logistics. When dressed, myself and GG will have a date night.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Shaved legs and pits always works (my normal state)
    For an extra, doing my toe nails. If the wife is out of town, then my fingernails.
    Tucking helps too.

Thanks to so many of you who have responded. I'm surprised that make-up, nails & perfume tends to be towards the top of the list. I was thinking more along the lines of actual clothing when I posed the original question.

Are ruffles, frills & bows gone from our wardrobes as they seem to be in the public?

Lacy PJs

Banned Read only
    When I had the opportunity when my wife visited our daughter in the mid-west for seven to ten days I was able to dress 24/7 for an extended period of time. The best visual in the full length mirror was wearing a white nylon full slip with white panties and a white bra. It reminds me of Elizabeth Taylor in "Cat of a Hot Tin Roof" laying down. Darn sexy I thought.

Mow the lawn.

Retail Therapy, either online or at Brick & Mortar stores.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Garter Belt, Stockings, Bra, Panties and my favorite High Heels!

I've been able to keep my toenails painted the last couple months, so putting on anklets and toe rings is extra girly. Sky blue nails with gold toe rings has an eye-catching Egyptian look about it.