Thread: Another childhood memory

Another childhood memory

I usually will wright about these little childhood flashbacks I have, they are just the littlest of things but yet it just leaves me these crazy memories.
    Last night I went to bed after my wife, I usually put most of my fem stuff away before bed. Not to wake my wife I just folded everything and put it on my dresser. This morning I woke up and seen the clothes folded like that and "BAM" I freeze in the moment and get this flash back. I remembered being young and for some reason my mother would change in the only bathroom we would have and if you went to the bathroom at night I would find her neatly folded clothes on the counter and depending on what she was wearing the next day there might have been a dress hanging on the door and during the day her silk nighty or full slips would hang there.
    Sharing room with my sister she had the same thing, I would wake up in the morning and usually find her folded clothes of what she wore the day before or the ones of what she would wear that day and also dresses or nighties hanging on the door. I remembered more then anything how the slips and bras were folded so perfect and the pantyhose almost laid out like thay were ironed and always on top. I remembered being curious of what slips or pantyhose they were going to wear that day and just crazy I enjoyed just viewing it.
    Well I guess this morning first of all probably in still disbelief that neatly folded pile of clothes were mine and it just seemed that I folded them the same as my mom and sister did and believe these memories are many of my roots that lead to this thing that has grow into what it has.
    Most kids back then probably dreamed of becoming a Astronaut, Firefighter or Policemen, but I probably wished back then I would grow up and wake up one morning and find that pile of my own fem clothes.
    I know it's sounds crazy what I just wrote and I don't fear criticism but when I get these flashbacks it just blows my mind what triggers them and what's really in the back of my memory bank. Had to share and it does give me a wonderful feeling getting these flashbacks.

A nice memory

Doesn't sound crazy at all. I think many of us here have had fond memories of the clothes the females in our childhood homes had and the ways they managed them.

I know I get a happy, grateful feeling when I wake up in the morning and see the dress I wore the previous day hanging on my closet door. For folks like us it is such a gift not to have to hide our clothes.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Not crazy at all

It can be fascinating realizing that programming from decades earlier has an influence now, and we don't even think of it. You made a stack of folded clothes just like your mother and sister did!

Yes, flashbacks are fun. Not crazy at all. I enjoy them. I always fold my clothes after they come out of the dryer. It makes dressing, every day enjoyable.

Banned Read only
    Yep, not at all crazy. I've mentioned numerous times that my mother hanged her full slips to dry in the apartment's hallway or from a drying rack in the sole bathroom. Full slips were my "gateway drug" of sorts to cross-dressing.

Flashbacks are fun, I have many of my early days of dressing and wishing I was a girl.
    Crissy

Maria, you did spark a memory. About the age of 7, my mom was getting dressed to go out. My father and older brother were not home at the time. I went into my parents bedroom to talk to my mother and she was sitting on her chair at the makeup table rolling up a stocking to attach to her girdle. I was transfixed. Soon she began applying powder to her face and she asked if I wanted some. She applied the powder and then applied red lipstick to my lips. I was enthralled but remained quiet. My mother giggled and told me to go wash my face. Probably one of a few sparks that led to my life of crossdressing