Thread: Feeling lucky

Feeling lucky

Its my birthday later this month so my wife has bought me a new outfit a St-Trinians style Pinafore dress and white blouse. She also said she couldn't decide on that or another one she found so maybe I should order that one too. In a few moments I shall apply some make-up at my newly acquired dressing table that was also my wife suggestion. I'm so lucky to have a supportive wife.....I know a lot on here don't so sorry if this seems like gloating...its not intended to come across that way.
    Last edited by Freddi; 03-02-2024 at 02:44 PM.

Very happy for you Freddi - sounds like a great birthday coming up for you! Alway great to hear of a supportive relationship.
    Whenever my wife asks me what I want for a birthday, Xmas whatever I always have a fleeting fantasy of her buying me some feminine clothing. Not going to happen - but we have bought matching jewelry together so I?ll take that.

Freddi, I can definitely relate. I, too have a supportive wife. It?s wonderful. I never will gloat or take advantage. She?s too precious. I trust you plan to dress after putting on your makeup. once I start the ball rolling, there?s no stopping it. Have fun.

NancySue......well I was actually dressed when I wrote the topic.....afterall it would've been rude not to try on what she had bought for me.....obviously had to go the whole way...bra,panties,stockings & suspenders.......very pleased with the fit and look,as is my wife.

Platinum Member
    You are lucky, but you know that.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Nice to hear some here have supporting wives, Freddi!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sounds like a great gift - perhaps you could share a link to the web site where she found it

Freddi, It is great that your wife is buying you multiple dresses. Enjoy!
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

You are very fortunate Freddy, I hope you enjoyed your birthday presents and be so grateful for such an understanding and supportive wife

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    How nice to hear. What a great lady you are with. Very fortunate as others have said.
    I'm a single girl, but my imaginary wife is just like her.. Lol

Emily

Platinum Member
    Hi Freddi She is a Keeper for sure,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by bridget thronton View Post
    Sounds like a great gift - perhaps you could share a link to the web site where she found it

Its just a uk site & high street store called Yours....clothing for the larger frame
    https://www.yoursclothing.co.uk/pina...k-black-suba-p

Freddi, Yiu are definitely one of the lucky girls here, make sure to give your wife extra hugs
    Crissy

Happy Birthday Freddi, It is always nice to hear from a cross dresser whose wife is really supportive it just tells us that it can happen, it is encouraging