Thread: Heather's lucky number is 13?

Heather's lucky number is 13?

I guess we can't keep a good girl down too long. Last night, the 13th night since I broke a rib and 3 or 4 bones in my foot, I was feeling pretty good. I had spent every night since my fall sleeping in my recliner as getting in and out of bed was somewhat of a painful chore. However, all day long I wasn't hurting nearly as much as I had been. So, I decided it was time to sleep in bed. In my recliner, I had been sleeping in either a bathrobe or the slacks and shirt I had worn that day. That certainly isn't proper sleepwear for a lady going to bed. Not only did it feel great to sleep in our bed, but doing so with bra, forms, nightie, panties, thigh highs, and a couple of bracelets was heaven. I woke up earlier than my wife this morning. By the time she came to the family room, I had swapped the nightie for a dress. Heather reappeared on the 13th day of this journey. I consider that lucky and expect she's back every day for the foreseeable future.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Glad you're on the mend. Rock On Heather!
    It always feels nice to get my favorite clothing on!
    Even when I'm feeling a tad "crummy".
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Hi Heather, Happy to here you are back in your bed and feeling better, there is nothing like sleeping in your own bed. Take it easy, Brenda

So happy to hear you are feeling better - hope your healing continues

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Great news, Heather! Being sick sucks!

And, not just because u don't feel like, or can't, dress! Getting back to normal feels great doesn't it?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Heather,

Glad you are recovering, falls are just awful. We just don't recover as when we were 18!

Isn't it great to sleep all girly!

Davina
    Last edited by Davina2833; 03-08-2024 at 05:29 AM.

So glad for you. You can always tell when a woman is feeling better, she starts dressing up.

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Platinum Member
    Glad to hear you have substantially recovered. Those particular bones are slow to heal.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    At least you didn't break 13 ribs.

After investing heart and soul and the proceeds from the house we left 3000 miles behind, our new town had sparse employment, even through the union.
    As things were appearing to get bleak, I got a call from the big entity where I spent 16 years fabulously employed until retirement.
    My hire date was 3-13-06 (which adds up to 13) and I believe it was Friday the 13th. My locker in the shop was #13.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Glad to hear you’re doing better, Heather! Sleeping in a recliner is no fun. And after a long drab period, it’s great to get back to normal clothes.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Cynthia, you hit it on the head. A long drab period sucks. But, I solved that. Last night I changed into Heather attire about 9 pm. When I went to bed, I swapped the dress for a nightie. This morning, when I got up I swapped the nightie for what is basically a tunic top long enough that it has pockets - a shirt-dress? Anyway, after I showered, I put it back on and will have it on until I put a nightie on later this evening. I will change to drab about 9 am for church in the morning. That will give me a good 36 hours at home dressed en femme. I don't believe I've done that before when my wife has been home the entire time. As you wrote, it does feel great to be back to what feels normal...and correct.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Heather, I glad your recovery is proceeding. I'm glad you go to enjoy your true self.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".