Thread: Happy St Patricks Day

Happy St Patricks Day

For all you Irish gals, do you have a nice green outfit for today?

I was speaking to my wife while still in bed. I told her that I do not have a green dress to wear today.

What to do?

Unfortunately, I don't have anything green to wear. Though, I always wear a Celtic cross on a necklace around my neck and my wedding ring has a Celtic knot laid into the surface.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Make a quick trip to Macy?s, Kohls, Goodwill, etc. 🍀 I have a green golf shirt and a baseball cap made in Ireland. Corned beef, potatoes, and cabbage with carrots for dinner. Of course, I?m dressed for the occasion.

Aye, lassie, I do! My dress is green and cream, constructed with framing neckline, mid-length overskirt and shorter underskirt, with darker green contrasts around the edges of the bodice. I like to think my Irish grandmothers Theckla and Bessy would be proud of their granddaughter!

Happy St Patty's Day to all.
    Remember ladies, on St. Patrick's Day EVERYONE is Irish.

I don't have a nice green dress either, but I made up for it with green undies.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I was at Jacques in Boston last night and a whole busload of Ladies in green T-shirts and sequined green cowboy hats that had led lights on them came in for the drag show. They sang Irish songs on their way back to the bus at the end of the night. They start early in this town.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

In wore my green and orange plaid skirt (yes - we had corned beef and cabbage at home - with green beer)

I wore my green panties and a green tee shirt with jeans. We also had corned beef, cabbage, potatoes and carrots.
    I cooked and I have to say the corned beef came out perfect!
    Crissy

I?m cooking our corned beef and cabbage dinner tonight and if I don?t chicken out (finding it uncomfortable to dress in my wife?s presence these days even though she says go ahead) plan on fully dressing including a bright green top.

Hi girls,
    Hope everyone had a great Saint Patrick's Day weekend. I'm Irish so great to hear you all talking about St. Patrick's day, btw it's commonly called Paddy's Day here in Ireland, (never heard it referred to as Patty's Day here) also we don't eat corned beef with cabbage in Ireland, it's bacon (back bacon) with cabbage, carrots and spuds (potatoes), that traditional dinner is dying way in Ireland, generally reduced to just older people in rural areas. Anyway that's the history lesson over with, unfortunately didn't get the chance to dress up, but, still enjoyed the weekend.

Where we are it is commonly called St. Paddy’s Day. I do not know when Corned Beef was introduced to the celebration but we are happy it occurred
    Crissy

I'm not Irish, or a gal, so I wore a plaid pink miniskirt with a black spaghetti strap tank with male sneakers and pink socks while building a set of outdoor stairs.

I quit celebrating St Patrick?s Day over 20 years ago. Only bad memories for me, I went out with a bunch of friends and ended up hugging the porcelain God all night and half the next day. I know what did it. Drinking too much of the green beer. Never again. But to everyone else. Happy belated St. Patrick?s Day 😝

Crissy,

I need some of your dinner!

Davina

Sorry, Welsh and French. I have almost no fem green items at all.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hi I had a lovely St. Patrick's Day even though I didn't dress for the day. On Saturday my dear wife and I made our annual batch of Irish Soda Bread to share, on Sunday after mass I prepped the Irish dinner of corned beef and cabbage shepards pie, and Dublin Coddle for my vegan daughter and son in law. We then had friends come over after dinner to have a few Guinesses drafts and chat by the fire pit. It was an awesome day. I had on a green Arayn sweater so does that count?

Yes it does. Sounds like a great day.

Platinum Member
    Completely forgot about St Patricks Day.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt