Thread: It's good to be home

It's good to be home

Where I can wear what I want, when I want. I've been on a 10 day vacation with my family. Kids, grandkids, etc. I am not out to my kids and my crossdressing had to take a vacation as well. It was a great vacation but I really missed my nightlies, panties, bras, and slips. We arrived home yesterday. So, here I sit, in my living room in one of my favorite nighties, checking in with my favorite web site. It just feels good. I had to share it with you all.

Welcome back - hope the trip was a good one (but I agree there is no place like home)

Welcome home.
    I have such a vacation coming up the end of the summer. We'll be with friends who are unaware and it's going to be about 6 weeks of drab for me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Couldn?t agree more. I?m dressed most every day, except for visits or visitors. Can?t wait to get home, even I?m always dressed underneath.

Banned Read only
    Reading your older posts I read you're in a DADT marriage. Make any advances in acceptance? I get to sleep in a bra and panty, slip and/or nightgown only because my wife and I sleep apart because of medical issues.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    How different we all r, Vicky! I'm out of town for a few days in Seattle. Very much enjoying shooting photos of Sherry downtown!

Something I can NEVER do back home because I'm not out. I live in SoCal so could care less who sees me in Seattle!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Being both retired we holiday fairly regularly in our touring caravan which means drab time for me.

Often we'll find ourselves in small market towns "having a moutch about" and I'll find myself looking a the window displays in women's clothing stores and thinking, " That'd look nice on". And of course there's observing what the GG's are wearing so I know what is "blendable" for when I do get out-and-out time.

While I don't greatly miss being at home with the opportunity to dress, as you say, it's nice to get back home and resume normal service.

I can feel your excitement, I did a family vacation in February and don't get me wrong I loved every minute spending time with the family and I especially don't take anything for granted. But when I came home it just felt so good to settle in with a nightie and just relax. Sometimes a break from something gives it a new found excitement also.
    I could never replace the memories of spending time with my children and especially my grandchildren, I don't know about you but I came home exhausted, the young ones keep me going. Thanks for sharing and enjoy grandpa time for yourself now.

Sounds wonderful to have a great vacation with your grandkids then slip into a cute nightie at home to relax and reflect on a great family vacation.

Maybe I'm the exception; but, wherever we are you can bet I'm wearing a bra, forms, nightie, nylons, and bracelets when I go to bed. I do it at a brother-in-law's home. We just returned from a 3 night stay with good friends. Yep, that's how I went to bed. Maybe I'm missing something; but, other people do not come in our bedroom when we're in bed. I change after I close the bedroom door and change back to drab before opening it in the morning. I guess if one has an open-door policy for children, that would be an issue. At our ages, that's not an issue. When our great grandchildren were visiting, so were their parents and that's who needed to let the kiddos in. Our bedroom door was locked for safety from discovery.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.