So I dressed up for a gala/fundraiser for a local LGBTQ+ Youth Organization. I went with my GF and another friend. New dress and makeup at Sephora! I have shared my fem persona with a lot of friends and since I had some pictures that I really liked I decided to share them with some new woman friends. I didn't get into any gender stuff just said "I thought you would enjoy these pics, I dressed up for a charity event!" One friend took it very matter of fact and was like "You are a good sport!" The other intuited that it was more than a one-time thing and started recommending places where I should shop for dresses .

I had never showed any fem pics to my dad or brothers but recently I decided to send them pics of me with my GF. I was a little nervous but just felt like it was no big deal and presented it the same way - "Dressed up to go to an event, here is your long lost sister/daughter." They took it as a lark and both my brothers and a Sis in Law commented that I looked like my cousin. No negative comments and nobody mentioned it again. It left me feeling really good!! I was glad a could share the pic without getting into a big "gender discussion."

Didn't want to post my GFs picture but here is the idea:
IMG_0295 2.jpgIMG_0430.jpg