Thread: Dating trans while en femme

Dating trans while en femme

So I stepped out into the deep end of the pool and wondered why I don?t see transgender women dating CD?S. I think we would have a lot in common and would have a great relationship. Just my 2 cents. Can somebody clear this up for me on why I don?t see it happening

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    I suppose it has happened, just not common I would think. I would imagine most T girls have no issue with a CD as a platonic friend and welcome it, but not beyond that. I could be wrong of course, you would have to ask some of them.
    I don't see how you could possibly see this occurring ... maybe you would have to spend time on lgbtq dating sites and read the T girl profiles.

Emily

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Sadly once someone transitions and passes, they fear being with someone obviously cd might give away their secret.

Going by comments I have seen in the past, I don't think transgenders have a decent regard for cd.
    I don't wish to change my gender I just want to change my clothes.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    A transman and my good CD/T friend have been seeing each other for years. Does that count?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Math!

(% population who are transwomen) x (% population who are crossdressers) x (% of transwomen who are attracted to crossdressers) x (% of crossdressers who are attracted to transwomen) x (odds of two people having common interests) ...

Corynn, I know a trans women and CDer who are married.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I've dated other CDrs and had/ have wonderful fun times and deep friendships but I've never dated s fully trans partner. I'm sure it has/ had happened....
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Corynn77 View Post
    So I stepped out into the deep end of the pool and wondered why I don’t see transgender women dating CD’S.
    Trans women identify as female (women). Not many women (females) date CD’s. It is not unheard of, just not real common.

I think we would have a lot in common and would have a great relationship.
    Being a CD doesn’t automatically guarantee “a lot in common” with women whether they be cis or trans. Apparel is the only thing that I can think of but that is a tenuous thread to base a relationship on.

If crossdressing attracted trans women it would attract cis women.
    Last edited by Jeri Ann; 04-06-2024 at 03:23 PM.

[QUOTE=Jeri Ann;4690198]

If crossdressing attracted trans women it would attract cis women.
    Thank you Jeri Ann
    You answered it perfectly as I wanted to say all kind of things you would have to moderate.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

In male mode Id date a woman but Id love to date a guy in femme mode.

One time at Keystone, I (in full femme) was talking to our waitress. During our convo, she told me that the was Bi. I told her that I could be her BFF. I could be a boy when she want a boy and a girl when she wanted a girl. I also invited her to crash the Saturday night Gala Ball, and I gave her my contact info.

The next night, she called me to ask if I was serious about the offer and I told her, "Of Course". I just told her to dig out a LBD or some other evening dress so she wouldn't look out of place in torn jeans. I was surprised that she actually did show up, and we spent a (very chaste) evening together.

But since I asked and she accepted, she was technically my date for the night. Right?
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Speaking from a new perspective for me I find myself totally attracted to ciswomen.
    With that in mind I imagine I might have a friendly connection with a CD but could not see anything more.
    I don't look at any guys so far and think I would like to experiment.

Reading Georgina's response I just wonder why a trans person would look down on a CD.
    I thought I was just a CD until I saw my psychologist.
    She did not persuade me just opened my eyes. We all start from a similar background.

Nyla. I am hopeless at math. lol but point taken.

Philippa Jane

My town has just 30,000 people. 3 million within an hour of me. 20 million within two hours of me.
    The pool is tiny if I want to date someone in my town. It becomes huge if I'm willing to travel to Boston or NYC.

Women tend to be attracted to men who earned their money to become wealthy.
    Dressing well may at least get you a close looking over.

Short men won't even get a second glance.

Confidence sells. If you are more confident when dressed that can be a big help.
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 04-22-2024 at 06:35 AM.