Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sensations

Sensations

Hair brushing shoulders and back, the taste of lipstick, the smell of perfume, the feeling when something brushes against my breasts, my dress brushing freshly shaved legs, earrings dangling and swaying as I move my head, the tightness of my calves as I step forward in my heels?

These are just a few of the sensations I feel when I am Jennifer. What do you feel?

When I'm in Anne mode it's the feel of a tartan skirt against legs which aren't as smooth or feminine as I would like. Also the feel of panties against my privates, and wondering how long they'll stay dry as my bladder fills.
    Last edited by char GG; 04-13-2024 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Maybe read the rules

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Being hyper-sensitive to touch myself, I relate with the picture you are revealing to us.

The sway as you walk wearing lingerie against your skin. The warm feel from a bra snuggling your breasts. Your legs wrapped in hosiery, as a dress, or skirt brushes against your legs. The feel of a gentle breeze caressing your legs through your hosiery. The sound of heels on the floor, heels sound different from other shoes.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Moisturizer gliding across my smooth skin, the velvety texture of the primer, watching blemishes disappear under a softly glowing foundation. Seeing him fade away as she begins to take form. The electric feeling of my lace panties against my skin. The tug of gravity on my breast forms, held snugly in a purple bra. Once transformed, a giddy joyful feeling of being complete. Dancing really brings the separate elements into cohesion, swaying to imaginary music feeling everything and knowing this day is for Kitty ��
    Last edited by Kitty S; 04-13-2024 at 09:28 AM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jen , That is absolutely what it is all about,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

For all these years, as Blue Orchid said, that?s what it?s all about. Every day, I continue to enjoy the pleasurable sensations as I slip things on, starting with panties. Hose were always my #1, but tied for first place are my bras. There are so many choices each with different sensations. Sometimes I change mid day. Having a supportive wife who is available for advice, suggestions, imitations, etc. is fantastic.

Everything you just mentioned, all of the above. But there was a first that really stood out was the first time I shaved my legs and put on pantyhose. There was fireworks going on.

Jen. What a wonderful description of what many of us experience when dressed.

I recognize all the wonderful sensations you list Jen, with the exception of "the feeling when something brushes against my breasts". Don't tell anyone please, but mine are not real

Also recognize some of the sensations others have mentioned but especially this one from Maria
    But there was a first that really stood out was the first time I shaved my legs and put on pantyhose. There was fireworks going on.
    Oh my Lord what a sensation that was for me too! I was not expecting it, but it felt so good. Never really had that same experience again. Following times shaving my legs were nice, but nothing like that first time.

One of my own favorite sensations is when I put on my earrings and they just slide into the holes and hang there. I only wear earrings in girl mode, so my holes tighten up between my opportunities to dress. I have had them since I was 18, and they do not close up but they do get a little tight. When I finally can put earrings on, I have to first lubricate the holes a little with some moisturizer, and I also lube the earrings a little, then it takes some slow prodding before they finally slide in. After a little while the holes open up a little more and when I want to change the earrings out for something else, that's when I have that sensation moment. Just love it!

Love the feeling when I wake up in the morning and feel the weight of my breast forms on my chest.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Jen, very well put. I'd only add the swish of satin.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    the first time I shaved my legs and put on pantyhose. There was fireworks going on.
    That brought back a memory of my first time wearing hosiery after shaving my legs. There was fireworks, yes, I totally lost it.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Most of my girlie sensations involve my breasts and I can't go into more detail here!

One innocent pleasure is when in the supermarket, I reach up, feel a wobble on my right boob and realise I have dropped my right bra strap. It's always my right strap.

I then have the delightful agony of completing my shop with my strap tugging against my upper arm, my right boob sagging and no opportunity to grope for the errant strap. Restoring the strap and re-cupping the boob in the car park is exquisite.

Bra fitters maintain that most of the support comes from the band, but I get a lot of lift from the straps of my bra.

Yes many of the feelings mentioned I get also. Also I love using a scrunchie to create a ponytail. Lastly I enjoy driving while dressed - especially in a skirt - the different way to enter the car, keeping legs closer together while driving, I find I move the seat closer to the steering wheel for some reason, operating in heels - it?s just very different.

I will add when my carefully created cleavage jiggles while using stairways. Kinda caught me off guard.

I experience all of that and more.
    The smell of nail polish as I paint my nails.
    The feeling of a cool breeze flowing under my skirt as it billows in the wind.
    The click of my heels on a hard surface.
    The aroma of my perfume.
    The tug of my bra straps as I move about.

I'm not always aware of all of these things after so many years, but I'm always aware of a few reminders of what I love.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Nowadays, it's more about everything feeling normal. It hasn't gotten old. When I lift an arm and slightly graze the side of my breast. That gives me an little internal smile.
    Last edited by Genifer Teal; 04-24-2024 at 04:16 AM.

Every day, even in boy mode, I've got just a hint of women's perfume (Opium) on. It's wonderful, and throughout the entire day, when I notice the soft fragrance on me, I smile.

The tightness of my girdle and corset, the pain of the pump bumps in the back of my heels, the uncomfortableness of my punishment bra. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The standout sensation for me is the feel of my bra band, straps and underwires adding just a touch of shape to my itty-bitties.
    To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well, a lot like being loved by God. It is what we need more than anything. ~ Timothy Keller

These exactly. Plus confidence and a feeling that everything is right in the world. Enjoy the summer.

My first (and only) makeover from my ex-wife. She applied my makeup and did my hair while I sat wearing a bra, panties, mocha pantyhose, and a full slip.

Afterwards I put on my fire-engine red cocktail dress, black floral pantyhose, and red high heels and walked into the living room where she was waiting.

Absolutely amazing.

I guess I did experience some of these sensations some time back.
    I wonder if I have become immune to these magnificent feelings.
    Now I get the most satisfaction when I have done a good job with my makeup.
    One other thing that still makes my smile and feel a warm glow is when people try to guess my age.

Philippa Jane

I've grown my hair out the past 2 years and the soft feeling of it brushing on my ears, back and shoulders when I gently shake my head just after washed (and dried) is incredible. I love the feeling of my choker and heavier earrings. Finally rubbing my legs together in bed after shaving them. MMMMMWAH!!!!

The comfortable hug of my bra cradling my natural breasts.
    Honoring the woman within