Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are your dress limits

I can fully dress, makeup, wig etc whenever I want but usually from mid afternoon.Satin pjs or gown in bed.My wife & I swap unwanted clothes between us which gives longer life to garments & we enjoy seeing our clothes on each other., we are the same size. I usually spend 2 full days each week dressed when my wife is out all day, dressing when she leaves. We recently spend some days away & wore female jeans, tops, bra & panties & footwear the whole time as they passed as men's clothes. Did not present as female but still felt dressed.
    Never been out other than sitting in the garden nor expressed an interest in doing so.

No limits here, and my wife participates by helping me dress, hair and makeup.

I shave my head, so I have a couple wigs and she keeps them styled for me.

I don't venture out, but she said that it is up to me, and she would suppose,

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leah87 View Post
    My wife has absolutely zero tolerance, and that's being generous. If I could give a minus figure, then I would.
    Same here. The random tirades whenever something cd or tg appears on television, they can get wearying. The tirades make me wonder whether she is suspicious but can prove nothing, making the tirades simply preemptive strikes. This situation is liberating in an odd way. I can buy anything and do anything with no concern for permission. Careful selection of time and place enables anything. I grew up with four nosy sisters, so I have plenty of practice.

My limits are mostly self-imposed but my wife totally agrees to the following:

-Nothing irreversible to my athletic male body;
    -No hormones, no pierced ears, no electrolysis;
    -Keep my CDing private from family, friends, neighbors and work colleagues.
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 05-30-2024 at 01:43 PM.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

As I am single and live alone. I have none. Any body I may date will know about this side of me before dating as if they can't accept this side of me, please don't waste your time. Not asking them to dress together. It would be nice but at least if they come home and Amanda is washing clothes and cleaning up the house I will not hide this side of me.
    Amanda

Well its a bit restrictive for me. My SO a bit unhappy about my inclination. As long as i can kept it private, its ok. I can only wear boy-short panty (non-lacy one.)and others which were not too feminine. Some women jeans (they are more comfortable than male version. Stretchy too). Sports bras (no normal bras). Certainly no dress, skirt etc which are too feminine in her opinion.

Pretty much zero for me. My wife just said - would you cut your nails in a rather mean tone. So for me, it is dress away from her or not at all.

Sandi

She is ok with me wearing panties which I do everyday and undershirts in winter. She doesn?t particularly like me wearing bras so they go on and off after outside the house. But chest hair she really doesn?t want me to get rid of. She is ok with legs although I don?t have much not shaved and hairless down there and armpits but for some reason she likes chest hair which is a shame as a few tops I have are a little low.

No going out unless I have her permission. Usually in October for obvious reasons. And a couple of other times that were either Rocky Horror or cosplay. I get to do a female demon for Steampunk next... No second set of holes in my ears. Nothing that could hurt me professionally.

Kimmy.

Quote Originally Posted by abby054 View Post
    Same here. The random tirades whenever something cd or tg appears on television, they can get wearying. The tirades make me wonder whether she is suspicious but can prove nothing, making the tirades simply preemptive strikes. This situation is liberating in an odd way. I can buy anything and do anything with no concern for permission. Careful selection of time and place enables anything. I grew up with four nosy sisters, so I have plenty of practice.
    It is liberating. Since she doesn't want to see my clothes, she can't tell me my dress is too short.

I've been wanting to go for a pedi for a long time. I just did a wlkin0in at my regular salon. I went for "sunshine yellow", a very unusual color for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Beech View Post
    Pretty much zero for me. My wife just said - would you cut your nails in a rather mean tone. So for me, it is dress away from her or not at all.

Sandi
    I just got the cut your nails "directive'. I just ignored it. It will come back up soon.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

In the early years heaps of things were an issue for Jo?.now the only no is surgery?this year we celebrate 30 years married and I have changed my gender marker name very soon .. hormones 5 years now and i work / live as Jessica 24/7? the journey was not easy?but slowly slowly and she was able to walk the journey with me?

DADT if that is considered a limit. We have had little small talks about it but not THE talk. I let her set the limits of what she is comfortable with. Once she asked me if I played with her bras. She has old ones that she never wears so I kind of adopted those. I responded yes and she asked me if I put it on and before I could say yes she said that she knew I liked feminine and lacy things so I probably just felt it with my hands. That told me that she isn?t ready to adjust our limits. A couple of months later she couldn?t find her red bra and asked me if I had it. I told her no because I knew it was her favorite so I wouldn?t touch it. She wasn?t upset just matter of fact so maybe she is getting more comfortable with it. BTW it was in the laundry.

I can only dress on weekends at home. No going out. From Friday evening till Monday am full on. Make up, ear rings, etc. I am able to wear nighties, wig and breast forms every night to bed during the week. She's not 100% supportive, but a lot better than I would have thought. Like everyone says, "Small Steps".

Hmmm limits.I can pierce my ears if I want to. Paint my toenails and fingernails if I like (not interested in any of that) doesn't like me trying to change my shape with bras and padding because she likes who I am as a guy, and I don't blame her.She gets that I like lacy, girly things, but she doesn't want me to "look" like a girl at all. Loves my bald head and goatee and I am quite hairy and muscular which she loves. So, no shaving, no passing and no going out.

She wants me to come out to the kids (44, 42 (f) 32 (m) ) I told her they already would have to know, and she says "then what's the problem?" I never dressed in front of them or ever got caught by them but my stuff was always hiding in plain sight, and my wife does not do the girly girl thing at all. She dresses like the professional woman she is and she's a knockout. I have also never worn her clothing, which she was relieved to find out. Not because it would gross her out but that I would stretch it out or ruin whatever I wore, and she carefully buys everything she wears. Sometimes when she's downsizing she'll ask if I want and I mostly do although I have to admit, her style is much different that mine. Take skorts for example. A complete turnoff to me. What's the sense in wearing a super short skirt is there isn't anything lacy and stockingy underneath?

I guess those are the limits.
    To wear pants is human, to crossdress is Divine!

I guess I can be considered along the lucky ones, though other girls in here seem to have a good situation as well.

For me right now, basically, there are no limits. Not to say something won't pop up eventually, but my partner and I have never come across anything that the other was uncomfortable with. In fact, she encourages me more than I could have ever imagined and is the reason I even stepped out of the house as Natalie in the first place.

I think the only thing that could be reasonably considered a limit is that she doesn't want every date night to be with Natalie. She wants the boy me sometimes too. Which I think is more than fair.

Platinum Member
    I am definitely in the "I don't want to see it!" category with my wife. Ever since "The Talk" in the early 1980's she has not said "boo" about my desires. Sometimes I wish she would say something, anything, but it's the ostrich effect...stick head in the ground or ignore the big elephant in the room. It can be maddening. But, the alternative can be sharp barbs that attack the soul. She is support of the GLBTQ+ community but it's NIMBY for her.

As I have no one. I don't have any limits. If I do find someone some day. They will be told about this side of me and that it will not be hidden away. I have done that far to long.
    Amanda

Zero tolerance. I cannot dress at home while she is there, and she is there most of the time as she does not work.

She knows that I'm wearing lingerie everyday as she does the laundry and I stopped throwing unused slips daily to hide this. I have to wash my lingerie by myself without her to figure it out how. That's difficult!

I'm currently swapping my jeans to female ones and shirts to blouses the days I go to work, but she doesn't know about this as I don't change at home. Simply DADT.

I wash my own lingerie, but not very often. I have panties to last for months. I do my wash when my wife is not around. I can throw the panties in the drier, but it's hard to find a safe place to hang the bras to drip dry.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

My limits have expanded and contracted depending on the circumstances. For the most part, it has revolved around how much time alone I would have in the house. My wife does not know about my crossdressing. Early on in our marriage I tried to playfully put on her panties but she was grossed out and I knew I could not push it. So, I have always kept my stash small and well hidden. But there was a period when the kids were out of the house and she was traveling for work when I would get dressed up at home and told go out underdressed. I even purchased dresses in person while underdressed and had a wonderful time at a Dress Barn. Now, several moves and purges later and with both of us retired and at home, my opportunities as well as my collection of things has become smaller and much more limited. But that?s ok. I still enjoy the times when I can play.

We have not discussed limits but she has suggested going away for a weekend where I could dress as I please. I don't really dress around her now and if so, just panties. However I think if she saw me dressed there may be a change of heart with regards to her tolerance for it. I'd also feel embarrassed to some degree to be dressed around her.

Wife doesn’t like wigs. And she likes my facial hair. Everything else is fair game. I can shave my face when she?s out of town.

I can't even use femenet words!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

For me and my wife it's the wigs. She would rather me not wear the wigs at home. Course when we are out I wear them yet at home she prefers me not to. I do dress to the nines otherwise. The wigs are hot and I don't feel odd not wearing one. More so when I do wear them that I feel a bit odd.

I so want a very well made highest quality wig cut and fit to me. There is a place a few hours from here where I can have this kind of service. I hope that kind of wig would be a game changer compared to the inexpensive costume wigs I currently own.

The only real limit my ex-wife had was no sleep forms at bedtime.
    Other then that she really didnt have any limits,

Now living alone there are no limits, except when I have company staying over.
    And honestly that is pretty rare.
    If I am at home I dress 100% of the time
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"