Thread: I?ve been underdressing for well over a year.

I?ve been underdressing for well over a year.

I look into my drawer and notice four or five pairs of male underwear, 20 pairs of panties, four or five bras, two or three pairs of fishnet stockings, one or two sports bras, and ten pairs of male socks

That being said, I have been wearing panties for well over a year. To work, out and about, when I exercise, and even to bed just about every night. My wife doesn?t seem to mind. When we lay together, her fingers tend to find the sides of the panties.

I?m fortunate, now, I seem to be pushing my limits wearing unpadded bras, bralettes or sports bras. I don?t have intentions of them being shown. I just enjoy the feeling of being held and knowing it?s Lacey or sexy or feminine.

And I want more. lol.

Casey, I don't think I have worn men's underwear, other than a doctors appointment, in more than a decade. In winter I wear camisoles under my shirts and sweater/vest. It is a great feeling.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Casey, Congrats, wearing panties is a wonderful thing, I have been wearing them 24/7 for over 10 years and still enjoy picking out what to wear.
    One word of caution, it sounds as if your wife is accepting, at least so far, so take things slowly with her.
    Crissy

I have 2 or 3 pairs of panties that look enough like men's briefs that I wear for doctor's visits, just in case I have to drop my drawers. I ran out of actual men's underwear years ago.

I do not possess any male underwear at all, in fact in mens clothing I own 2 pair of jeans, 2 pair of shoes, 3 T shirts, 2 tops, my wedding suite which still fits me after 20 years and thats it, female clothing, please dont know where to start, my back bedroom 2 wardrobes, set of 5 drawers, Loft or attic knot sure what americans call it, 2 wardrobes up there , 50 pairs of shoes and growing, makeup by the buckets, wigs about 30, please somebody stop me spending !!! lol,

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I threw out any remaining mens underwear 20+ years ago. There was a couple of years that I kept some boxers around for a doctor appt, but I never wore them. A wife's acceptance is important, please don't push your luck. Freedom is not necessarily about permission, but about communication and agreement. She obviously knows about your underwear choices, so talk about other choices, like nightgowns, cami's, etc. You might surprise yourself on how agreeable she might be if she get her thoughts and comments expressed.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I underdress daily bra and panties and hosiery in winter. Its second nature for me now . Also nightwear for bed . I'm a much easier person to be with as a result .

Casey, I'm also part of the 24/7 panties wearing club. (Ihave been a club memer for over 25 years)

I got rid of my small stash of womens outerwear several years ago so underdressing is all I do anymore. And 90% of that is simply panties without a bra, camisole or pantyhose.

As long as you and your wife are comfortable with what you wear, everything is cool. I hope you are asking her about her feelings. Most of us are very poor mind readers.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Yes, I, too have been underdressing for years. Now retired, it?s panties, bra and hose, usually thigh highs, daily, sometimes more. Men?s underwear gone. Dr. appointments excepted. It?s so nice.

I too have been underdressing in panties 24/7/365 for more than 30 years.

I save my male BVDs for doctor appointments. Yuk!
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Same here. Don't own a single pair of men's underwear.

I have no male underwear. Haven’t had any for over 15 years. I wear Hanes white cotton panties for doctors visits. No need for male underwear. I wear sports bras or stretchy b-cup lacy bras for everyday wear.

Congratulations Casey, underdressing is very cool!
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

I never thought I would like underdressing until I tried it. I love the feeling! Especially if I don?t have time for girl time it helps me quiet my thoughts until the next time I can dress.

Isa

Isa, you are correct. I feel it keeps me in touch with my feminine side
    Crissy

Cassie for me it happened and I didn't even realize it. My wife pointed it out that slowly as my male underwear wore out I never replaced them, but seam to have replaced them with fem panties. A while back I had to do some test at the hospital and my wife didn't believe I didn't have a pair of men's underwear. It just happens I'm even realizing I have less male socks and undershirts. Some here don't like to underdress but I love having something fem on.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    been over 20 years without mens underwear for me.... certain ones look more "manly" for certain activities but still panties
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Underdressing - other than total efem - underdressing is the most frequent and enjoyable option for me. Sometimes I just dont have time (it takes a lot time to go total efem!!!). I am often in guy mode with bra and forms and challenge myself thinking most dont notice but it is a joy for me to feel the breasts bouncing as I walk in a store, at the mall, trains, etc. The more I more I let my guard down the better, enjoyable.

My wife decided to stop sleeping in the communal bed years and tears ago. Initially, it was probably a negative reaction to knowing that I crossdressed. He current reason it medical.

Rather than being totally bummed out about it, I've been using it to my advantage, typically by undersleeping, wearing a bra and forms under my pajamas. Ir works for me!
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.