Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bossy wife

Bossy wife

My wife is more comfortable about me dressing than I am. She always questions why I am putting guy clothes on when I could be wearing my favourite items.
    Example, we are on holiday and have a semi private balcony and pool outside our room,
    I am outside sunbathing in just a pair of panties.
    I come inside and put my guy swim shorts on and she looks at me over her glasses and asks what am I doing. The pool cleaner is outside. So what, he will not care she shrugs.
    He probably will not but I am not ready for that yet.
    If I was fully dressed with wig and lipstick then maybe but not as a guy in panties.
    She raised her eyebrows and looked at me disappointedly.
    There was me worried she would react this way because of me dressing not by choosing not to dress.
    What a problem to have.
    She is the best.

Who else has an over supportive wife or partner?

OMG Verona sounds like your wife and mine were separated at birth.

Good luck where this might lead you

Amy x

Thank Amy,
    I am the one who is uncomfortable when getting dressed in front of my wife.
    She loves the new me and us.
    She prefers being around Verona or V as she calls me.

It is a nice feeling being supported and encouraged. It feels like I have fallen in love all over again.

My wife gets disappointed if I don't come down dressed as Tanya or if I do she will sent me back to put make up on

Perhaps your wife prefers that she be the dominant one and you be submissive to her?

It is very helpful to know what your wife prefers in relationships.

My wife preferred that I be dominant. She liked the way that I made decisions.
    I'd order meals for her in restaurants when she was in the little ladies room.
    She wanted me to do that. I'm sure I always got it right.

But, it was important that I listen to her and get her input before making decisions that involved her.
    Crossdressing in public obviously applies!

She appreciated that I didn't waste any time wearing VS PJs to bed, and we quickly set ground rules.

It is quite possible for submissive to be the one in control.

Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 05-30-2024 at 04:44 AM.

Verona, my wife is not bossy, but is accepting. I find that I stop myself from dressing while she encourages me to dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Verona, your are one of the lucky ones thats for sure.

I would not call her over supportive. You are fortunate to have a wife who accepts this part of you, perhaps even more than you do.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You have a great wife Verona

WOW V, you are one lucky girl most of us can only fantasize about your situation.

Thank you ladies.
    I feel so grateful not just from the support of my amazing wife but from the love and kind words from all of you. X
    Hugs V
    Xxx

For me that would be a lot of pressure to perform. I am a rebel and always has. If my wife insisted that i dress every day I would stop dressing. Maybe......

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I'm so fortunate, my wife and I have always from the beginning operated on a 50/50 basis. We discuss everything, and if there is a split vote, she defers to me. Yet, I rarely use the deferral to my advantage, but rather re-address the situation a couple of days later. It is possible to have a win-win situation. Yes, even in CD'ing. Give in one area to get in another area.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Verona, you are one of the lucky ones! My wife is very supportive as well and will from time to time tell me to go change into Kitty. We have been married for 32 years and seem to usually agree on most things. CD'ing is the one thing she is more comfortable than I am and it helps me accept this part of me.

Supportive, helpful wives are fantastic and I?m so fortunate to have one. She, too, suggests I wear things or more. Helps with makeup. So appreciated. A keeper.

I am certainly glad for y'all, but I have to be honest and say I feel a little down after reading about all these supportive wifes. It must be just fantastic.

Suzie

A good relationship is hard work.
    We used to shop for "stuff" for each other until we realized that wasn't worth all the effort put into doing that. So we stopped doing that.
    We had a fight and she made me buy something. Then she realized what she had done.

We went together on outings nearly every week for many years, until her health no along allowed her to travel.
    Trips did get shorter and shorter. We found places to visit in-state.
    Actually, I had my own health issues so we started with short trips. And made longer ones as my health improved.

Marion

I must add my story to this discusssion because I too have a wife that is totally accepting and supportive of me dressing en femme and presenting myself as a woman in public.

We enjoy frequent outings for grocery shopping, running errands, dinning in our favorite restaurants, or other such things. We are so comfortable in public that we often take an entire vacation or holiday period as "girlfriends".

My wife is not bossy, but she enjoys out time when we are pretending to be "girlfriends."

Bottom line: We just have fun. Can't get much better than that.
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 05-30-2024 at 01:09 PM.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    For me that would be a lot of pressure to perform. I am a rebel and always has. If my wife insisted that i dress every day I would stop dressing. Maybe......
    I agree with the maybe part, but there are times when I wonder if there's more rebel inside or more of our favorite "Amy". Since my wife is not and will never be Amy's wife, it's not something that I need to worry about.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 06-03-2024 at 12:39 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by Verona View Post
    What a problem to have.
    Love that! Thanks for sharing Verona!

Isa

That is true to some situations, when we are in stores and if she sees a nice pair of fem shoes in size 10 I will tell her not to bother not to get embarrassed. She doesn't care what other people think and believes we shouldn't loss out on our dreams to make others happy. On most occasions I'm more shy and reserved then her and in your situation I would have probably had come in to. Mostly not to make an uncomfortable situation for you and the pool guy.

While my wife is not pushy she has always preferred my girl side.

I'm not envious of your supporting spouses! You're envious!

ok, now seriously. I'd love to have someone IRL to talk with about it and go through all the stuff of CD-ing. I mean two female colleagues of His are attending in next two months 3 weddings and they talk a lot about dress and shoes and handbags and I would love to join these talks so badly, but I can't

Also He doesn't have anyone in His life He would want to talk about me yet alone to show me. The worst thing is His two best friends are great girls, who might be accepting me. The caveat is, that one of them is His ex. They broke up and even when it hurt they stayed on good terms and are great friends. And the other girl is their common friend from different stages of life.

Susie - just an fyi you?re not alone in ?feeling down? regarding these amazing SO situations. However as I?m sure you agree at the same time sincerely happy for those that have those relationships! We will enjoy vicariously!

We should be thankful of our supportive wives, even the bossy ones, or specially of the bossy ones.
    I guess some of us, even with supportive SOs, have some guilt or shame associated with dressing and having incentives from someone we love makes a lot easier.

Mine is constantly in a pink fog!