Thread: Superman 24

Superman 24

I just came back from doing my superman thing. I stayed dressed as supergirl all weekend nothing much happened and not many pictures request. A guy walked behind me and got beside me looking me up and down and he said nice can I get your then he turned and seen my face and said holy shit you are a guy! I was going to get your number damn you look AWESOME! I had kids wanting me to sign their autograph books. I met a trans woman that worked at Ulta beauty she took her time and taught me how to do my make up the right way. A staff member seen me and asked "Are those the boots you thought would make your legs look short?" I said yes what do you think? Her answer was "Honey with those long legs nothing will make them look short, I am jealous of them." I was talking to a friend and told her that last year a kid about knee high. She intruded "With your legs knee high would be a 16 yr old." The last day I went as Brandie my outfit was a superman shirt that showed my figure, breast forms, bra, shorts pantyhose and pep toe high heel booties. I got more complemented all day how they liked my booties asking how can I walk in heels so well. Complemented my Pedi and was surprised I did it my self including painting my nails blue. had few celebs take their pictures with me even got a card and a standing invitation if im ever in Cali call her and we will go out to eat and talk. A new female friend I made said I am jealous of those legs. We went around town with me getting complemented where ever I went. All I can say is Brandie was a hit. It was go home time and we parted ways my first stop was to the river front. To relax and get some peace and quiet before my 4 hour trip home. A random gauy came up and asked "Hey man arent you afraid being out here by yourself dressed like that?" I looked dead in his eyes " I am out here crossdressed by myself with a thick southern accent...You should be afraid of me." His eyes got the big oh shit look and walked away. I stopped at the local gas station to top off my tank before I head home. i walked in got me some road snacks and headed home. My last stop was at a Buc-ees to use the bathroom (mens room) and grab a bite to eat. The cashier said she liked my legs and when I was walking around taking a break from the road. I noticed when I walk buy guys their eyes went right to my legs and one pointed them out to his girlfriend. I got home unpacked and I was so comfortable being Brandie I did not change Until I turned in for the night. I for got that I was wearing a wig I t just became apart of my hair.
    IMG_20240608_102341901-EDIT.jpg
    IMG_20240609_114502926-EDIT.jpg
    IMG_20240609_145935221.jpg
    IMG_20240608_102143195re.jpg

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

one last pic
    IMG_20240609_114500232.jpg
    Last edited by Brandie.n; 06-11-2024 at 12:56 AM. Reason: add pic
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

You look amazing, girl!
    You have every right to be proud of your outing, absolutely lovely.

Great pictures - thanks for sharing your trip with us

Brandie,

Glad you had a fantastic trip..

Davina

Always a Superman/ Supergirl fan and a fan of yours as well, Brandie. Thanks for sharing
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Great pictures, sounds like you had an amazing time.

Thanks for sharing! Sounds like a great time! hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

What a great adventure! Love the pictures

What an excellent day! Thanks for sharing. And, you look great!

Great pictures Brandi. So glad you had a great time with no hassles. I have been to that Superman statue. Unfortunately it was in drab. Maybe someday I can be there dressed. Until then Ill just wait and live vicariously through you and your adventures.

Loooking great Supergirl - very inspiring - always wanted a WW outfit.- love the choice of backgrounds.

I got one of those to and I will be making Poison Ivy.

Absolutely love this! My hope is from this community I get the courage to do things like this!

Miss Brandie, girl love the picture of you in town square,so happy that they love to see you every year. i love visiting it last July, you always look great in uniform. hugs. now go save the world.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Sounds like a super time for you. Love your website. Makes me a little jealous, but glad you can enjoy so many ways.

You look Super, girl Thanks for sharing. One of my hobbies is comic collecting (along with original art)
    To wear pants is human, to crossdress is Divine!