Thread: Had to Wear Panties as a Boy

Had to Wear Panties as a Boy

How many had to wear panties (your mother?s, sister?s, etc.) because you ran out of underwear, etc.?

In other words, for example, it was your mother?s idea only because of the necessity. I wish it happened to me.

I never wore panties as a boy. However, I did start wearing panties 24/7 once I preposed to the woman that remains my wife. She teases me that I have more panties that she does. My frequent rebuttal is that she should have never given me one of her drawers to hold my panties, bras, and other lingerie items.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Ditto, Teresa. She quit wearing hose and gave them all to me. I often wore both panties and thigh highs.

When I was about 6, we went to my uncle's farm for an afternoon. All the older kids were playing in the barn. I tried to catch up and ran across the barn floor to the ladder to the hayloft, not knowing that section was where the stored the cow manure. I quickly found myself almost waist deep in the dung. After I was rescued and given a bath, I needed a change of clothes. My mom and aunt found some clothes but my only cousin close to my age and size was a girl. They handed me some denim shorts and a not-too-girly t-shirt and a pair of her underpants. They promised not to tell any of the other kids. At the time, my only thought were getting through the day without my older brothers spotting me wearing girl's panties.

Funny, when I was older and started trying on my sister's clothes that was also a concern, but not the most important concern.
    Last edited by Claire M; 06-18-2024 at 10:10 PM.

While I was sometimes dressed in my older sisters' clothes, never their panties.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I think it might have happened once. I don?t remember much about it.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Closest I can come is losing my suit at a family gathering at the lake. With some clever towel gymnastics, my 'loving' sister slipped her skimpy bikini bottoms off and her shorts back on.
    I got to wear her bikini bottoms for the rest of the day. With five siblings and 25 cousins, the harassment was endless.

Yeah, I thought I should have gotten the shorts, too. But 'loving' sisters, what can you do?
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Never had any thing in my childhood. As an adult, I had a girlfriend who was quite unaccepting of me crossdressing. Flipped a gasket when she found out, and was never happy about it (thought it kept happening). One day a situation evolved where I was out of underwear. She offered me a pair of her panties. I couldn't believe my ears. I didn't want the argument, so I declined.

Once! At Disney in Florida at 17. Didn?t pack enough underwear and my mom gave me a pair of light green soft undies of my sisters. She said ?these will work?. I?ll never forget that day!!

I was so embarrassed about crossdressing as a kid that I would have gone commando rather than wear panties.

When I got into my teens, I would have had an "erection accident" if I put on panties. That always happened when I "borrowed" my mom's panties.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Never happened to me but I wonder if it might have had I had a sister.