Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Breasts

Very Important!

Breasts are VERY IMPORTANT to me, and I so dream to one day have my own. For now, I wear Transform Classics for the BreastFormStore (always attached with Holister's adhesive), size 8 for my 38D size. I can't imagine being without them! They are #1 on my fem list.

Robyn
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

could these be the Fun Nipps?

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie B
    Hi,
    OK, so what are these wonderful inventions?
    Where do you get them?

Joanie

http://nipplefunwear.com/

Love My Nips

I was born with large nips, for a male. They used to "pop-out" if I was sexualy excited or got a chill. Well, several years ago I was wearing a silk shirt, in the fall, and my nips got so excited. They got "erect" and have stayed that way ever since. It's like I'm always "turned-on", giggle.
    Anyway, about three months ago, I was looking in the mirror and thought my breasts had gotten bigger. I checked a photo taken about three years ago and YES, my breasts are really bigger! I don't know why they are starting to grow, maybe it has something to do with my feeling more female.

I love my breasts, can wear a 38B and almost fill it right now. As far as the public goes, I don't care. You can laugh at me, smile and wonder, want to touch them, or give me a compliment. In the end, they are just part of who I am, and I'm proud to have them.
    Brianna

Lets go shoe shopping!! miss_sarah's Avatar
    "Grow & Have Real Breasts" as stated in the original question - of course, but that's a fanstasy, or hormones, which I'm greatly opposed to. I would, however, gladly save my nickels for implants, probably a B-C since I have such a small scrawny frame. This desire has grown a LOT lately, and the wife and I haven't really discussed it much, although I'm quite certain at this point she'd be 99% against the idea.

I'm not normally one to be confident, let alone overly-confident, so when I say I really do believe I could handle being a Man with Boobs (as well as a girl with a penis, as i'm sortof midway on the gender spectrum), I have to wonder where this confidence (or is it social misfit?) attitude is coming from.

The pool? The beach? We don't go at all regularly, but I'd just find a cute bikini with a skirted bottom or shorts even or something to wear I don't run around with my shirt off very often either, probably some subliminal result of believing that it's unfair that men can go shirtless but women cannot (although I fully realize why that is the way it is - auto accidents would triple!!! hehe) or because I don't find my male upper-body at all attractive or tolerable to "show off" - again, self-image/confidence thing...

Anyway, if ever I'd be able to get the wife/family behind me on this one, by the time i've saved enough nickels to make it happen they'd probably have to attach them to my abdomen to look natural because I'll be so old lol
    xoxo Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by sharifemme
    We're talking fantasy here, right?

To take it a little further, I'd love to have a total woman's figure with my important male parts still active. If I had attributes of a sexy ******* with large male parts too, I'd be in heaven! LOL! Hormones would be the only way to even come close and it is not an option for me. The biggest reasons I wouldn't do it is that my health wouldn't allow it and I promised I wouldn't.

Why would I like the body of a *******? I guess because I consider myself half male - half female. My gender is half way up the spectrum so I wish my body sex was too! To me, it would make more sense than total transition to female.

Sharifemme
    I have to echo Sharifemme's comments..............

I love them

I was way over weight and lost now almost 40 lbs, and for some reason kept the boobs, doing upper body exercise to firm them and taking some hormones to try and enlarge them, I wear a 38 c now and fill it nicely, just need to hold them up more and its working with exercise, I was not sure how I would feel about them , but now that I have them I love them , dont want to lose them , just a little hard in a t shirt as a man some times but , thats life
    Attached Images Attached Images