Thread: Ooops, ruined Mom's girdle!

Ooops, ruined Mom's girdle!

Anybody have a story about ruining a piece of clothing that belonged to someone else?

I remember my Mom had a Playtex open bottom girdle. It was pink latex with a soft lining. I loved the feel of it! I was just a bit larger than her the first time I tried it on. I guess I was about 12 years old. As I was pulling it up over my thighs, it ripped. The tear was about 4 inches long and I was shocked!! Omigod, she will now find out that I was trying on her clothes. I quickly pulled it off and stuffed it back in her drawer and began praying, waiting for her to come to my room and confront me with the shameful evidence. But it never happened!! She never said a word about it. I think she was too embarrassed herself to think she had such a sissy for a son. Life went on for both of us and I never heard a word about that girdle--ever!

Stay pretty everyone!
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

The closest I came to this was once in my teens when I was wearing a pair of my sister's panties and the elastic through the waist snapped. Luckily I had seen my mother threading new elastic through a similar pair of knickers attached to a safety pin so I was able to repair them.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

OOPS I ruined my Wife's bra...

Shame on me...

we had been on vacation in the USA, visting old friends whom we had known when I lived there. It had been a couple of weeks that I hadn't had a chance to wear women underwear, so even though I had promissed my wife not to touch hers, the urge was stronger than my promisses...:evil:

Taking advantage of her having gone out for shopping with our friend's wife, I stayed in the bedroom, closed the door and put on one of her bras, one with a front clip. But I heard our friend's car in the driveway. My wife was coming back earlier. In the haste to undress I accidentally broke the small clip of the bras

I don't need to tell you the reactions of my wife when I had to tell her what happened

This told me two lessons:

lesson 1: never, ever use your SO clothes unless you got a positive affirmative YES from her.

Lesson 2: When in a hurry, slow down...

Love.

Eugenie

Aspiring Member
    in my younger years, I had a thing for swimsuits, especially one piece suits. My mom had a purple one piece suit that she only wore once, so I found it and began wearing it alot. Eventually the suit began to show signs of wear and tear, with runs everywhere and the elastic thing around the leg part fraying.

A good few years ago I tried on a green corderoy skirt belonging to my wife (now ex). Unfortunately I didn't notice that the zip was only part way down and when it went over the hips - pop - one broken zip. Difficult to explain that!

Lesson learned in addition to the 'get permission' one was always make sure the zip is all the way down. Still do it today - automatic reaction.

Em

Aspiring Member
    I've ripped a skirt belonging to my wife when trying it on before.Fortunately, Idon't think she rembers having it:cheeky: .

Platform Boots

Whilst at my aunts babtsitting my young nephew and niece I used to wear my aunts clothes. All went well for a long time, but as I was about 15 and growing quickly I had a real shock one evening as I pulled on my fav platform boots ( brit size 5 ) they went on as usual but as I did up the side zip the pressure became to much for it and one broken zip. I put them back broken and waited for the storm, but it never happened my aunt never ever mentioned it , even now over 30 yrs later as we are still in touch occasionally

Mother's brand new tight dress and me aged around thirteen. I tried to tuck in the waist using safety pins to try to give myself more of a waist. Must have tried too hard because one of the pins tore through the material. Days later I heard her talking to one of her sisters about the dress she had to return because it had a tear in it.

I think she may have suspected something because she started to lock her bedroom door whenever she thought I would be alone in the house for long periods. She underestimated my ingenuity, though. I quickly became an expert lock picker

I hope you dont mind me posting, but I did the most awful thing a while back!!!! Tam (my SO) has this jumper, it's dark blue, red and has white around the top of it. I put it in the wash with all the darks as normal, but I put in my dark red velvet jumper in as well (nevermind OMG Tamara!!!). Anyway, as I'm taking stuff out the washer, I notice a slight tint of pink on jeans... oops.... and socks... double oops.... and then out came the jumper I almost had heart failure. Tam had had this jumper for a long time and looked after it really well, I wash it once... and it's ruined. The white was now a horrible pink!!!

Well, I didn't tell her and I knew she wouldn't notice because she's colour blind (stop gasping... I know!!). Anyway, one day, she gets it out the drawer to wear for work..... I had to fess up I just got that look of 'how could you'. I've not told her a pair of his jeans that have fraid bits have gone pink though and she's worn those for work!!!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Yes!

I have done this... dang it's such a horrible sinking feeling when it happens too. I had tried on a skirt that belonged to my wife - and it was made from cheap materials.. well, I got it all on and fastened -- it was a little tight.. when *SNAP* the buckle just broke.. I mean BROKE. No fixing it - it's trashed. Luckily it was a skirt she hardly ever would wear in public - it was more for us when we're alone or going out for fun - it was a little on the trashy side. So anyway.. I panicked - threw it out. Months later she was looking for it and couldn't find it. It's been forgotten.

Morale of the story.. don't wear your wife's stuff! But damn it's hard not to sometimes.

-- KP

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG
    ...Anyway, as I'm taking stuff out the washer, I notice a slight tint of pink on jeans... oops.... and socks... double oops.... and then out came the jumper...I've not told her a pair of his jeans that have fraid bits have gone pink though and she's worn those for work!!!
    Tamara,
    That is hilarious! That would be a great way to wear pink around...yeah...yeah...my GF washed some red stuff with this baby doll tee...what? They don't make guy's baby doll tees???
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

I had my first (accidental) orgasm into one of my mother's girdles. I'd never washed clothes before, but you learn quickly when you must! She never mentioned it so I must have done a good job. Did it curtail my CD activities? Not a chance!

Tony

My mom also had the Playtex latex girdles back in the old days. I wore them quite often, but luckily I never had one split on me, thank goodness! Had several very close calls where I could have been caught wearing it. Again, lucky here, but I suspect she knew I was wearing them, but nothing was ever said about it --- directly, anway .....

Gold Member
    I put a hole in one of my wifes long skirts, she was gone for a while and I was dress siting at the computer, then I went to get up and my foot was on top of the bottom of the skirt and put my hi-heel right through it.

Dragster I had a similar experience when I was about 13 and wearing a pair of my sister's navy blue cotton knickers and looking at myself in my bedroom mirror. I also had to wash and dry them when alone in the house before I could return them to the laundry basket. Like you this didn't curb my CD activities but made a lot more careful.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

from the time I was, maybe 12 until I was more than 17, I think I wore my mom's 36 C strapless bra more than she did. I think she denied it mentally.

oh boy, have i! i can recall wearing my sister's purple 6th grade graduation dress. I guess i was to big, as i couldnt zip it up in back and it ripped many many times. I also recall my mother fixing it, and telling me not to wear it again. oops, guess i was really so secretative about dressing.

My sister had a really cute print dress that I frequently wore and one day I accidentally ripped it in back near the zipper. She never said a word or even noticed........I don't think. At least, she never said a word to me. Looking back on it, my mother might have had an inkling about my dressing when I was a young boy. It was bras and pantyhose for me at that point. Bras were easy to put on but I COULD NOT figure out have to put pantyhose on at that point. I thought it was like stepping into a pair of pants. Needless to say, I stretched them out of shape and I don't see how my Mom could NOT have noticed.

Add me to the list. I ruined a pair of shoes. For years there was one pair of shoes I could wear that belonged to my wife (Our shoe sizes are very different) because of the straps. After several years of occassionally wearing that pair, I broke a strap off that buckled it close. I tried gluing it back on (can you imagine?). Anyway, a couple of years later, the woman my wife borrowed that pair from picked them up and my wife was perplexed how it broke, blaming it on leather rotting. She never knew. And after I told her six years ago that I dressed, she still hasn't put two and two together. So, nobody tell her, please.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread