Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Before and After

Before and After

I guess curiosity has gotten the best of me again. But I am really interested in seeing how far everyone has come along with transitioning their appearance. As this was my idea I'm going to go first. Even though I feel I have a long way to go before I'm passable I figure you have to start somewhere. I can't wait to see some stuff from everyone else. Oh and the guy on the left in the first pic is my husband.

Last edited by RevMoonSerpent; 04-22-2006 at 02:07 PM.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

Such a nice couple !

You know, I always thought you were about 18 (and looked about 15 or so), but after just seeing how old you really are, well I'm gobsmacked You look like a young lad!!! And married!!! Wow *lost for words*

You look completely different in each picture, I would have said that they were different people.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

i cant really do a b4 because i have always dressed male lol but i could post more pics of me lol
    heres me a few years ago though well about 4 years ago
    Last edited by Adam; 04-22-2006 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ladymoonserpent
    Oh and the guy on the left in the first pic is my husband.
    So, that's the understanding guy that I want to clone - he's cute too! Very nice pictures. How much time has passed between the first and the second? I would say the second one looks like the brother to the first one. Very nice!

My look hasn't changed much yet (unfortunately) and I don't have any current pictures, but I'll try to take some this weekend and put them up soon.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    i cant really do a b4 because i have always dressed male lol but i could post more pics of me lol
    heres me a few years ago though well about 4 years ago
    I do see a difference, though, Adam. You definitely look more male now.

Who's your little friend - he's adorable. I love owls!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Adam: You can see a noticable difference between the pic you posted and the one on your profile. It looks great.

CaptLex: The first picture was taken a little under a year ago.

dunno it was a help the bird charity and i asked to hold the owl because i am makeing a photo album me holding all animals i got one with a trancheler and one with a snkae bigger than me lol and other creepy things lol

CaptLex: The first picture was taken a little under a year ago.
    Wow, that's a big difference in a short time.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    c.jpgA.jpg

I am 35 in this pic. I am 13-15 in this one.

Ok here goes.
    I have a bad scanner so there are scratches.
    I do not have any pics that are recent with long hair.

Gender Undecided Fainne the King's Avatar
    Before is me 5 years ago(!) getting ready for my junior prom; I didn't always get all dolled up like that. After is a very recent pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I tried to be a boy
    tried to be a girl
    tried to be a mess
    tried to be the best
    I guess I did it wrong
    -Madonna

Lex, the difference.....

*shakes hand* You have done a fine job, my friend.

edit

Fainne, you deserve serveral s aswell. You look totally different.

Everyone looks good, really.
    Last edited by sparro; 04-20-2006 at 11:25 PM.

Oh my! I couldn't see faine's pics so sparro sent them to me individually, with the after picture first. I must say when I saw the before picture I fell out of my chair. You all do very well as males. Excellent transitions. BRAVO!!! hehe, as for me, I don't take pictures so I will continue to be an illusion. I'm a photographer so it's never me in the picture, I hate how everyone takes my pictures. I'm too picky. Eventually I'll get around to it, though.
    Two monks were watching a flag flapping in the wind. One said to the other, "The flag is moving."
    The other replied, "The wind is moving."
    Huineng overheard this. He said, "Not the flag, not the wind; mind is moving."

Exclamation

Wow! I had to pick myself up off the floor after seeing all these pictures. I can't believe the complete transformation in everybody - Aaron, Lex, Fainne, Sparro, Wren (I saw the others yesterday, and I've already seen Kells' before-and-after in the picture gallery). I'm speechless. You could all pose as your own sisters and nobody would believe it's the same person. Man, I'm jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by Wren
    I'm a photographer so it's never me in the picture, I hate how everyone takes my pictures. I'm too picky. Eventually I'll get around to it, though.
    I'm the same way, Wren. I love taking pictures of everyone else, but I never think I come out good in pictures anyone else takes of me. I'll keep trying, though.

Great thread, ladymoonserpent. I'm glad you thought of it.

Platinum Member
    yup Capt you need to get yours up!!

This is me, SMILING

Ah a Beach Boy
    Looking at your picture Sparro so much reminded me o your resemblece to a youg Brian WIlsn from the Beach Boys

Looking good sparro

Caroline xx
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Caroline Simmons; 04-23-2006 at 03:00 AM.
    [SIZE="2"]Caz[/SIZE]

Wow, I'm shocked at the response to my thread. Everyone looks great. It was also nice to see some pics of us guys even without the before images.
    Just a thought, someone had mentioned not too long ago that they didn't see enough pics from our side in the photo gallery. Maybe someone should drop a line over there and tell people to check us out in this thread.

Oh and CaptLex, I showed my husband your reply about him being cute and he argued with me non stop that he thinks he's ugly. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Caroline Simmons
    Ah a Beach Boy

Looking good sparro
    That is quite a resemblance. Too bad you live in the far north, you'd kill ladies with your look on the beaches. Even though the beach boys didn't surf..and the one who did drowned. But you know what I mean. You have that look about you.

I'm the same way, Wren. I love taking pictures of everyone else, but I never think I come out good in pictures anyone else takes of me. I'll keep trying, though.
    Yay verrily, CaptLex. But even as such, I found three pictures of me somewhere. And personally I think I'm shit at looking like a boy. So PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! post pics. We want to see. oh and no pressure. heehee
    Last edited by Wren; 04-21-2006 at 08:16 PM.
    Two monks were watching a flag flapping in the wind. One said to the other, "The flag is moving."

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Alright-- my turn!!!! (BTW I've got a TON on my websites, haha)
    Me as a tiny little brat (I think I was like 5 or 6, in the red jumper/sweater)

Age 16-ish (with a guitar and my kid brother)

A few months ago, acting silly, with stuff in my hair:

Shirtless, haha:

Bugger, I'm trying to find a good clear recent one... Ok here we go:
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Quote Originally Posted by Caroline Simmons
    This is me, SMILING

Ah a Beach Boy

Looking good sparro

Caroline xx

You just put me on cloud 15. ( This is me -> ). Thank you very much.

Abraxas. Wow... wow. Honestly, you make a striking male. *tips hat*

Nice to see you again, btw. Seems like you'd gone missing for a while there.
    Last edited by sparro; 04-21-2006 at 10:31 PM.

And Wren, you look like a guy in your photo. Although, your hair is in the way, so I can't be 100% certain. But what I can see looks like a guy.
    Hehe, Thank You. There's a link with my face in it, if you care to look. I look like my own little brother.

Anyway I just got scared from seeing all of you guys transform. And may I say again. I'm seriously still in awe.

Abraxas i read and looked at every bit of your web site the other day and wow its good well layed out too you look totally male in all but a few pics im so jelous

Just a thought, someone had mentioned not too long ago that they didn't see enough pics from our side in the photo gallery. Maybe someone should drop a line over there and tell people to check us out in this thread.
    Done! Let's see if we get any reactions.

Oh and CaptLex, I showed my husband your reply about him being cute and he argued with me non stop that he thinks he's ugly. Go figure.
    Please, show that man a mirror . . . !

Abraxas, great pics! Nice to see you around again.
    Last edited by CaptLex; 04-22-2006 at 10:26 AM.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Wow, quite the transformations with the FTM's too!

Some (judging from photos) are very convincing!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!