Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Before and After

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    It is really fascinating to me to look at these transformations from the other side of the crossdressing universe. Thanks to each of you for your posts in this thread! Somehow seeing the pictures really brings home that we're all fellow spirits, and mighty complex ones at that.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Love it ...it's soo cool seeing the difference guys .... I say cool ...heck with that..... amazing!!!!!!!!! ...thanx for sharing

Gold Member
    This is really neat, being on the other side of the tracks and to check this post out is amazing, looking good guys

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Cheers very much, folks-- I really should put up a sideburns one but I figured there were enough of me already, haha!
    Very glad you like my site Adam.

And again, my apologies for my extended absence-- I STILL don't have my own computer-- I won't until June or possibly july. So that's why I haven't been around much. Hopefully by summer time I'll be able to come by lots more often.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Really fantastic pix all you Guy's........ it alway's seem ironic to me that all the MTF 's are striving to get the look that your all striving to get away from ....and visa-versa ........not sure if that came out right .......but i guess you know what i mean love lulu xx
    ...'mother what's wrong with me ?' ....Regan from the Exorcist ...

http://www.tvchix.com/view.php?user=Louisa_Lampton

http://lululouisa.multiply.com/

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise
    Really fantastic pix all you Guy's........ it alway's seem ironic to me that all the MTF 's are striving to get the look that your all striving to get away from ....and visa-versa ........not sure if that came out right .......but i guess you know what i mean love lulu xx
    They think the same about us Lulu

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Very impressive guys!
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Sweet as Roses CharlaineCadence's Avatar

from the other side of the coin

forgive my intrusition but i just couldn't help but look and you all look great can hardly beleave the changes. I wish you all all the love and suport i can share and hope you all become whole soon.
    Love is like the rose,
    Beautiful and Sweet,
    Move the wrong way,
    And be pricked by it's thorns,
    Painful it the wound,
    as the heart bleeds,
    Feeding the rose that is hidden,
    Feeding and growing till it is strong,

My life is like an open book to love me is to know me. to know me is to love me.

www.myspace.com/charlainecadencenord

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by kells
    yup Capt you need to get yours up!!
    Sorry Kells, I tried, but it's not happening yet. I took pictures at my TransProm Friday night, but I look terrible in the ones of me alone. The one with my group doesn't look too bad (except that I'm the girliest-looking one there), but I'm not going to post it because I want to respect their privacy. Oh well, I have to keep trying.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    do what the girls do sit posing in front of a camera all night, till you get a good shot lol (watch the girls lynch me for this comment lol)

do what the girls do sit posing in front of a camera all night, till you get a good shot lol (watch the girls lynch me for this comment lol)

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlyn
    oops caught already!!

Yes you we're Kells .. now behave or you will be wearing 1 of my skirts ...lol

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlyn
    Yes you we're Kells .. now behave or you will be wearing 1 of my skirts ...lol
    lol no way ever!!!!!!!

Okay, you've been patient, so I just played around wth the camera in front on the mirror and managed to get a couple that show my face (and the girliest eyebrows on the planet). :cheeky:

Attachment 23511
    Attachment 23512

There's probably no point in showing a "before" picture, since there isn't much difference.
    Last edited by CaptLex; 06-02-2006 at 02:44 PM.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you pass

You look great! You pass with flying colors.

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Gold Member
    Ever see a crossdresser with out a camera?

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina D
    Ever see a crossdresser with out a camera?
    nope........its a given necessity !!!

Gold Member
    nope........its a given necessity !!!
    Don't leave home with out it

Well i'm glad i visited you guy's. I always thought i would be invading for some reason or another . Kells raging us gurls about the hundreds of snap shot we take till we get just the right one to show . But we need more guy pic's to stare at. I like what i see keep them coming. Sky

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sky0629
    Well i'm glad i visited you guy's. I always thought i would be invading for some reason or another . Kells raging us gurls about the hundreds of snap shot we take till we get just the right one to show . But we need more guy pic's to stare at. I like what i see keep them coming. Sky
    i might have been raging you lol but i wasnt wrong was i lol

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sky0629
    I agree more pictures guys! Us girls need our boy toys

GypsyKaren
    I think you guys are awesomely cool, and I give you all a tip o' my cap.

Karen

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    Cheers very much, folks-- I really should put up a sideburns one but I figured there were enough of me already, haha!
    Very glad you like my site Adam.

And again, my apologies for my extended absence-- I STILL don't have my own computer-- I won't until June or possibly july. So that's why I haven't been around much. Hopefully by summer time I'll be able to come by lots more often.
    Hello Abraxas...

Yeah,Port Chops long Side burns Like the KING lol...their really cool looking I really think you have more male features than female features I have always liked your Look in the photo's you have posted. Have you ever though of getting a JAR HEAD cut like the marines do.

I'll give you this one kells, OK i'll say it ( YOUR RIGHT ) lol . yes we take longer for the good pic's. let me ask you something kells how many ftm are on this site or members that we don't see. just wondering