Thread: Dougnuts Have Holes Honey !

Dougnuts Have Holes Honey !

Or Adventure In Gender Land I was comming back from a Dr. appointment two weeks ago and passed the local mall. I could not get it out of my head that I wanted to pierce my ears so I turned the RAM TOUGH into the lot and went to one of thouse little kiosks that did the task. I picked out the best yellow gold studs and sat down the young woman asked me which ear and I told her both she cracked a smile and the job was done in less than three minutes. I felt like I had done one of the most bravest things I had ever done or the dumbest one. I was on a high I got home and showed (not both) to my SO she stared and sead "it's not you" and "it's your body you do what you want to". Ok I sead to my self and went on with the day. The next day twenty hours later she passed me in the living room and got instantly mad, "Why didn't you talk this over with me first"(note; yesterday it was my body) "What is your boss going to say" "Anyone who sees you will know" " What will my father say ?" ( only care what mother In-law thinks) And the big one "I know where you are going with this !" she left and slamed the back door. We spoke not the rest of the day when I asked her into the bath before bed and told her to remove the right one, I bled like a stuck hog. The next day she noticed the right one gone and sead "I tought I took that one out so you could clean it I didn't know you were going to leave it out." She hugged me and we went on with the day. Nothing more was sead other than to ask if I was cleaning it (left ear) regularly. Myself I didn't care a little gender expression is good I see young men with both ears piersed often. So this is freaking me out now which ear is the gay one and which is the strait one ? LOLOLOLOLOLO Oh and I didn't tell about the belly button pierceing. LOLOLOLOL. Still dreaming of dangelees. Joy Carter

They say your left is cool but the right is gay, but know days guys around here are doing both, so i can get away with it here.

I had a belly button pierceing. But I lost the whole when tried changing it to early.I know 3 guys with wives or girlfriends that had belly button pierceing. Danm I would love belly button pierceing again. But I need to some more wieght about 20lbs.

So what the big deal with you wife. Sound like she need to get over her shelf.

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    I have had my left ear pierced for about six years now. When I first got it done work was not cool with it and I had to wear a bandage over the piercing whenever I was at the main plant. I have since left that job and where I work now no one cares about piercing. About a month ago I had the other ear pierced. No one at work has said a thing. At Easter with my family one of my sisters (I have three of them) noticed it right away...oh you got your other ear pierced. No one else said anything about it. They may have seen it but if they did they did not comment on it.

As long as your work is ok with it, some are and some are not, I say pierce anything you want to. Just don't tell me about any thing below the belly.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

I have 2 in both ears

the kids at school think it is cool so i don't care what anyone has to say

Maddie

[SIZE="5"]Sheesh! I agree with Maggie. I had both ears done till one night we was goin out so I pushed another through each ear. I work in construction and not even a word. The days are done of "your gay if". Is a piercing is all. Go get some tattos to say yr a man..........ooops! Lotsa girlies got em these days too! Is no biggie, wear em and be proud![/SIZE]
    We have to weather the storm before we can enjoy the sunshine

Gold Member
    I think any cares about the ear thing any more, but I don't have my ears perced at all, hell I don't even wear julery, took my wedding ring off the year after we were married, all my wife said was "well you wore it longer than I thought you would".

I had my left ear pierced at a mall kiosk many years ago but didn't have the courage to have the right one done too. I was only "casually" CDing at the time. Then several years later I decided I wanted my right ear done as well so I did it at home myself. I've never had anyone cause any problems over it but I don't often wear earrings in public anyway. I don't have nor want any other piercings.

When I got mine done I had two in the left and one in the right. I was 18 at the time and no one has ever really said anything about either of them except for my parents when I got them and different jobs that didn't allow any guys to wear earings.

When I had mine done the bigest reaction I got was from my mom who is eighty-four. "Just don't expect me to present you earings as gifts!

Quote Originally Posted by Annesah
    When I had mine done the bigest reaction I got was from my mom who is eighty-four. "Just don't expect me to present you earings as gifts!

AWWW but ma all the other gurls a wearing them !