Thread: Passing Advice.

Passing Advice.

Since most of you real girls are involved in one way or another with a TG, I'm wondering what it is for you that gives us wanna-be girls away? I'm thinking its adam's apples, that blue beard shadow, gaudy makeup, tarty clothing. For me it's BIG hands.

What is it that makes you go "OMG! THAT is a MAN!"?

thanks,
    Tori
    [tori-e] Victoria Escher
    Victoria Escher TG Website

Hi Tori....

For me it is either the hands or the adams apple....if not it could be how they walk, hold a pint....sit down even.....

Lisa and i went out last sat and lisa spotted a girl the other side of thr bar and said...'you reckon thats a guy?' ...i said no way...thats is deffo a girl....

So we eyed her up for ages, watched her every move, she was really cute, gorgeous outfit, not too tarty, nice and tight fitting, lovely figure, nice little waist, long blonde hair....nice legs.....absolutely nothing gave her away.

Then she went to the toilet, and Lisa followed her.....she came out and said...'i won that bet'....i said that is a girl.....

But no i lost the bet, it was a guy....and there was no way on earth i could tell.....and the only way Lisa knew was how they looked at each other, they kinda clocked each other.....some are very very convincing....

But in summary the first thing i look for if im unsure is the adams apple, then the hands....oh and boney knees too....lol

cheery
    xx

P.S. Say hi to brenda for me..xx
    [SIZE="4"]The pleasure you get from life is equal to the attitude you put into it.[/SIZE]

Proud Wife of Danielle65 Anita Mae GG's Avatar
    Massachusetts (on the Connecticut border)
    Mostly the clothing that is not age appropriate and the walk and height

To dream of the person you would like to be is a waste of the person you are.

The one thing that gives it away for me is a bad wig and the way a person is wearing it. I don't know why some think it's correct to have the parting right in the middle of the forehead, it looks really awful.

I would also say their height and what they were wearing, a lot of CD's have no dress sense at all sorry girls, but you don't
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I agree with Tam about the wig........Also tarty clothing...where you`d normally not see someone dressed like that...at the mall ect. And third.attitude...try not to be constantly looking around or looking down..get that attitude goin on...walking and looking confident.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Hi Cheery!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheery GG
    Hi Tori....

For me it is either the hands or the adams apple....if not it could be how they walk, hold a pint....sit down even.....
    Hold a pint? Never thought of that. How do girls do it differently?

Lisa and i went out last sat and lisa spotted a girl the other side of thr bar and said...'you reckon thats a guy?' ...i said no way...thats is deffo a girl....

So we eyed her up for ages, watched her every move, she was really cute, gorgeous outfit, not too tarty, nice and tight fitting, lovely figure, nice little waist, long blonde hair....nice legs.....absolutely nothing gave her away.

Then she went to the toilet, and Lisa followed her.....she came out and said...'i won that bet'....i said that is a girl.....

But no i lost the bet, it was a guy....and there was no way on earth i could tell.....and the only way Lisa knew was how they looked at each other, they kinda clocked each other.....some are very very convincing....

But in summary the first thing i look for if im unsure is the adams apple, then the hands....oh and boney knees too....lol

cheery
    xx

P.S. Say hi to brenda for me..xx
    Thanks Cheery!
    [tori-e] Victoria Escher

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG
    ...I don't know why some think it's correct to have the parting right in the middle of the forehead, it looks really awful...
    Oh no! I was thinking I didn't do that. Then I looked at my avatar! Dang!
    [tori-e] Victoria Escher

Hi Tori

For me it has to be the overload of makeup and trying to dress younger than they actually look,
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Okay you asked:

In this order
    big hands {even worse with too much with too much jewelery}

feet bigger than a size 10 {even worse with anklets/toe rings/cherry red toenails polish and suntan pantyhose}

Just too tall, once you pass over 6'2" you tend to stand out more

wide shoulders, yet strangely no hips?? Girls with girth on top usually have girth in their hips too

hair where it should not be ....on chest, hairy fingers, hairy toes {yikes!}

beard shadow due to poor make up job

too much lipstick/blush/dragon lady figernails in cherry apple red/fake eyelashes

clothing that is ill fitting/not appropriate for the occasion or time of day/too young for how many wrinkles are on your face

cheap wigs in unnatural tones which don't go with eyebrows or with skin tone

Not sitting with legs together in dress or skirt {seen this more times than I can remember!}

allowing one's "package" to become untucked in public!

Feet in the wrong direction at a ladies washroom.

Excesive make up and really bad wigs do it. If you want to pass then you need to think about what you look good in and not what the trans-code says you should look like.
    • Try to dress age appropriate: Ie do not try to pass as a 16 year old if you are 40! And don't try to squeeze into clothes that are not your size.
    • Don't shovel make up on with a trowel, look for colours that suit you and perhaps speak to someone for advice.
    • Wigs should be well cared for and if neccersary spend money because the more you spend the better it will look. Avoid those excessive full on ones that look like Peggy from 'Married with Children' because they will make you stand out.
    • If you are worried about adam's apple wear an attractive choker
    • Hands are difficult but if that is what stands out the most don't wear anything that will draw attention to them: garish rings, extreme nail polish, etc.

Most of all, you need to remember that passing is hard if you have not been flowing with oestrogen since adolesences. If you are comfortable with who you are and how you look then screw anyone who thinks you don't look convincing or anyone who wants to shout names at you. You be secure with who you are

Hugs
    Debs
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'd have to say body language. Unless someone has really practised the way they stand, move, sit, pick up drinks, glance over their shoulders, stoop to pick something up that theyve dropped on the floor, get out of a car, eat etc, they are a dead giveaway. And of course hands. Most males do have larger hands than most women.
    BEVxxxx

I love this! Thanks Debs!

Quote Originally Posted by purple_spider GG
    If you are comfortable with who you are and how you look then screw anyone who thinks you don't look convincing or anyone who wants to shout names at you. You be secure with who you are

Hugs
    Debs
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    [tori-e] Victoria Escher

Thanks!

Hi all,

Thanks to all of you for your frankness! It is much appreciated!

Tori
    [tori-e] Victoria Escher